Helmet Bucket Dual Fan Kits W/12v Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery NO replacing batts

From
    Cleveland, TN

Helmet Bucket Dual Fan Kits W/12v Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery NO replacing batts

I have 23 kits available to ship at this time! My newest Bucket Fan mod. 2 - 12v 50mm X 20mm squirrel cage fans, a 12v rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with a run time of 8-10 hours on a single charge! NO MORE NEED OF REPLACING EXPENSIVE BATTERIES! These fans are 12v in which could run on a 9v battery, but you will not get the full RPM & CFM capability output with a 9v battery. If you was to purchase 10 top line 9v batteries, it would pay for this kit! I have trooped with this kit in my bucket since July and the cooling effect is amazing! I walked 2 miles IN ARMOR to the DragonCon Parade this year, walked the parade, and stood at the Marriott for four hours back to back and i could have not done it without this kit by far! This kit includes the dual fans (at 5300rpm!!), 12v rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, charger, 26" power cable to fans, Velcro, double sided tape and heat shrink. I am leaving the power cable uncut if the battery does not fit comfortably in your bucket, you can run it attached inside or else where on your armor. Battery has an on/off switch. Minimum wiring required, comes with wiring instructions! I have sold over 27 of these kits in the past 2 weeks on the 501st forum and the RPF forum! Specs are as follows:

12v Battery Specs
    3.7" x 2.4"x 1.1"
    Output: 12 V
    Current Load: 1A
    On/Off Switch
    26" Extension cable

The Lithium Ion Battery Pack can be recharged without limitations, as the battery charging process is designed for a slow charge process (3 hours for full charge), which helps the battery pack last longer.

Fan Specs:
    12Vdc, 0.28A blower. 50 x 20mm, ball bearing blower. 5300 RPM. 6.75CFM. 15.5db-A

If you are interested in a purchase you can reply here or you can send me a PM. My PayPal ID is wonderworkstudios@gmail.com. Please include your name, TK number, screen name, shipping address and any special requests in the Notes section when you submit your order.

Complete Kit price is $95.00 and includes PayPal fees. Any orders outside the U.S. there will be additional shipping charges added.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO HERE FOR THE FULL EFFECT OF HOW POWERFUL THESE FANS CAN BE ON 12 VOLTS! LINK HERE Bucket Fan Kit3 - YouTube

Re: Helmet Bucket Dual Fan Kits W/12v Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery NO replacing b

Pretty sweet!

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada

Re: Helmet Bucket Dual Fan Kits W/12v Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery NO replacing b

im interested , 2 fans comes with it ?

pm me

C

Payment sent!

Ted
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Cleveland, TN

Thanks Ted!! Haven't seen it come through PayPal yet, make sure the email is right... wonderworkstudios@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I see it!
    Thanks bro! Steve

Has it come through yet? I have a confirmation email that payment was sent to the email address you posted.

Thx

Ted
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Cleveland, TN

PM sent Ted

From
    Cleveland, TN

Thanks for the order Ted!! Enjoy, please let me know how much of a difference they make for ya! Shipped!!

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada

just checking if you are still offering these ?

C

From
    Colorado

are these still available?

From
    Victoria, British Columbia

Hey Pancho - These are old threads.

PM Evilboy. He has dual head fans for sale.