Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    May 11, 2014, 4:43 PM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #26

nope, not yet.
    May 18, 2014, 1:48 PM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #27

HI Zenix
    I got some of your greeblies. They look great but the surface feeling is kind of funny, I guess is the 3D printing. Should they be sanded before painted to have a smooth finish? Do they need any kind of special primer? Any advice would we appreciated.
    Has somebody else painted them yet?
    Jul 30, 2014, 8:52 PM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #28

Just placed my order today. Will let you all know how it goes.
    Aug 2, 2014, 6:32 AM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #29

I ordered a set of these and seem to get a lot of extra parts and some missing parts.
    Trying to work it out with shapeways, to get my missing mesh grill piece.

Looks like they are going to reprint the missing mesh grill piece and send it to me.
    Last edited by Z020252; Aug 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM.
    Aug 29, 2014, 12:33 AM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #30

Just got mine today and checked it off against the list in the thread and they are all there. Now I have all the bits to start my HIC.
    JUST NEED TO PULL MY FINGER OUT!!!
  6. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    4 Weeks Ago - Sep 29, 2014, 5:38 PM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #31

Shapeways is changing prices! It affects the greeblies greatly. The price is going to go up at least $115 dollars, probably more. Order tonight if you ever plan on getting these at a reasonable cost!

They're changing their pricing algorithm and it affects models with multiple pieces a lot. There are 115 greeblies and I expect the cost to increase by a dollar per part, as of tomorrow. If you're planning on doing a build, I suggest ordering tonight. To get them all, use these two links and be sure to order ASAP.

Nipples and small cyl for zenix hic greeblies

Nipples and small cyl for zenix hic greeblies 27 smaller nipples 11 larger nipples 1 small cylinder

View on shpws.me
    Preview by Yahoo

zenix hic greeblies no nipples

zenix hic greeblies no nipplesgreeblies for han in carbonite side panels. this includes all the parts aside from the nipples and small cylinder which can be ordered here: http://shpws.me/rXn6

View on shpws.me
    Preview by Yahoo

Order both of the above links if you want a complete set of greeblies. It's $168.50 for the full set. Again, please order tonight if you'd like these prices

7. Member Since
    Jan 2013
    4 Weeks Ago - Sep 30, 2014, 5:17 PM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #32

Ordered! Can't wait to get them and finish my HIC
  8. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    3 Weeks Ago - Oct 5, 2014, 8:19 PM - Re: han solo in carbonite greeblies Now available, and panels coming #33

The price change goes into effect on Tuesday oct 7. order before then... like tonight or tomorrow.

Quote zenix said: View Post
    Shapeways is changing prices! It affects the greeblies greatly. The price is going to go up at least $115 dollars, probably more. Order tonight if you ever plan on getting these at a reasonable cost!

They're changing their pricing algorithm and it affects models with multiple pieces a lot. There are 115 greeblies and I expect the cost to increase by a dollar per part, as of tomorrow. If you're planning on doing a build, I suggest ordering tonight. To get them all, use these two links and be sure to order ASAP.

Nipples and small cyl for zenix hic greeblies
    Nipples and small cyl for zenix hic greeblies 27 smaller nipples 11 larger nipples 1 small cylinder

View on shpws.me
    Preview by Yahoo

zenix hic greeblies no nipples

zenix hic greeblies no nipplesgreeblies for han in carbonite side panels. this includes all the parts aside from the nipples and small cylinder which can be ordered here: http://shpws.me/rXn6

View on shpws.me
    Preview by Yahoo

Order both of the above links if you want a complete set of greeblies. It's $168.50 for the full set. Again, please order tonight if you'd like these prices