Greeblies for an ESB blaster

From
    Athens, GA

Greeblies for an ESB blaster

the greeblies I have for my ESB blaster are incorrect and are missing the details in the middle greeblie. anybody have any extras or point me in the right direction? thanks!

Re: Greeblies for an ESB blaster

Ummm... you mean the ESB EE-3?

Post a pic of what you have now... the gang will chime in, guaranteed.

I sell this piece..its fairly accurate...not dead on, but very close. This one is a B grade..but i can cast you a new one. $3 shipped

Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Nov 14, 2013 at 6:26 AM.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Looks like my v1 center piece

From
    Canada, on the planet of Hoth.

Doh!!

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif

Now now...dont jump to conclusions sixxgunn13!

Stormrider said: View Post
    Looks like my v1 center piece
    Its not though...

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/d...ch-disc-48520/

I made these with sheet ABS. What a pain in the butt! i sat there for about 3 hrs cutting every little piece of ABS to assemble this. Its close, but not as nice as yours. I never actually saw your V1..i just know the current one you offer now. I used Fettsevens drawings and that 1 pic where you can see it well to construct this.
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Nov 14, 2013 at 6:26 AM.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I believe you. I mean, it looks like the first one I scratch built. I dont even have those molds anymore. Actually, fettdad has it I think. My V2 was done in cad using zoomed in screen shots. I could probably redo it again, but alas, im stuck scratch building new mounts out of signboard.

I figured thats what ya meant, but i had a feeling that post may have been misconstrued, so i just made it more obvious that i didnt do such a thing. I just wanted to make one so i could sell complete greeblie sets instead of just the AM plugs

Heh i was gonna make barrel mounts myself from ABS sheet for that secondary EE-3 im building for myself...but i got lazy lol i had my old cracked rear one that you replced for me on my good blaster, so i just got the front one and trigger from ya and called it a day. I think between the random/unknown maker webley casting i got from Brail kahn, what i had left, and you and sidewinder..i goit everything i need i think. My primary blaster is so nice with so many found parts on it, im getting nervous trooping it, so im building this one with all cast parts and no actual found parts, except the flashtube lol

anyways, back on track...my offer remains for that center greeblie bunicula. Or you can get SR's..its more accurate, and the closest ive seen yet to what we can see.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

The real question to ask someone is which AM plug ends do they have. There are large and small ones. Art Andrews gave me use of his AM plugs. It is smaller than what most people have gotten from ebay, etc.

My first center greeble, which may have inspired the drawing for all i know, is too big to go with the acurate plug ends I have, which is why I made the second one in cad and had it printed.

My new mounts will be nice. Ill send you one. :0

kewl thanks! I thought your old ones were nice

I sized my center greeblie based off of yours and then just made all the lil pieces to put in it.

The found part AM plugs I have I got from bojagun..bobajun...i believe he still offers them. They are the smaller ones. I did notice they are different from sidewinders though. The female holes on them (the ones that Connect when you fold it in half)...on mine they are just holes on sidewinders they seem to have ring around them. I don't think I have any of yours to compare that aspect...but size wise they are the same. I used to have the bigger ones till I got these. they are actually on my SR blaster (the real ones)
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Nov 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM.