Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The GMH (Grant McCune Helmet) * Accessories * (All original purchasers please read)

The GMH (Grant McCune Helmet) * Accessories * (All original purchasers please read)

Hi Folks.

When the GMH thread started, it was stated that the GMH was to be sold as a basic kit
    for the sole purpose of keeping things running smoothly without so many greeblies to
    produce. Basic included, ear caps, and later a steel reinforced resin stalk. It was stated
    that at a later date, other accessories would be made available to members to complete
    the ensemble. The time has come, now that we're in the final stages of the primary run
    (not to include regular purchases after July 2011).

Obviously,things still didn't go as smooth as everyone would have liked because of the
    shear demand, and some "other" opportunities that grazed by along the way (still TBA).
    So, as a small token of my appreciation to all those on the *original* run of helmets,
    (between October 2010 and July of 2011), who's patience surpasses commendable,
    I'd like to offer a free neccessary accessory. For this purpose I've chosen a Rangefinder
    Topper. Two versions. Both solid cast, (clear or standard white resin). Both can be
    painted and achieve an accurate overall appearance, the clear, obviously the most accurate.
    The trade off, is the clear takes longer (more info below) than the standard resin.

This is a *free* offer (including shipping) to those individuals within the aforementioned
    parameters.

Terms and Conditions :

The terms are very simple. Post your interest here. That is all. When they are ready to
    go out, you will be contacted for a current address to ship. What I ask in return, is to
    simply relax, and have patience. The clear resins used have to be pressure cast. It is
    a process. Only a couple of these can be done per day, if the pressure system isn't already
    in use for something else. Each clear casting takes 12 hours to cure. I would also ask for
    there not to be PM's sent about it. That is what this thread is for. Lastly, there will be no slinging
    tolerated here, such as, talking about me like I'm not here, or digs about delivery estimates
    or anything of the sort (there are no implied delivery estimates here). There is no need.
    If you post that you want one here, and you match the dates given, you will receive one.
    This is my way of saying "Thank You".

This may not seem like much, but it's more than you think. The cost for so many won't
    be cheap for me

Compatibility :

These will fit the Mojo Fett Aluminum Stalks as well as the AsoK FP Aluminum Stalks. Soon,
    the rest of the Aluminum Mojo Fett accessories will be offered as I understand it, as well
    as accessory "kits" from me if there is interest.

There aren't any other implied offers here. Let's be clear, that there is no room for
    substitution for other parts of any kind. No room for debates. Mainly, because this
    needs to go as smoothly as posible, and that can only be done with a routine process.
    There are too many members involved here to give the personal attention I would like
    to. If you do not want to participate, that is your choice. But the offer stands

If you would rather have a solid cast *standard resin* casting, please state it in your
    post. As mentioned above, these will be faster to deliver.

Best,

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails budgrfpainted-jpg  
    Last edited by fettpride; Feb 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM.

WOW

Definitely put me down for a clear cast one.

Thank You! Nick

From
    QUEENS, NEW YORK

Re: The GMH (Grant MacCune Helmet) * Accessories * (All original purchasers please re

hell yess!!! clear cast for me too brother

gracias justin

From
    Jacksonville, NC
    Chris you are a stand-up guy. I would love a clear one. Thanks!

Re: The GMH (Grant MacCune Helmet) * Accessories * (All original purchasers please re

Put me down for a clear one as well.

Thanks brother,

Ted

From
    Richmond VA

Wow, that's a great surprise. Clear cast for me!

Edit: I received my GMH. Please Add me to the list for a clear topper.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Rich D.; Mar 24, 2012 at 5:35 PM.

From
    Houston, Texas

In for a clear! Very generous offer, FP. Thank you!

From
    New York

skruffynerfherder said: View Post
    In for a clear! Very generous offer, FP. Thank you!
    Could you put me down for a clear Range finder and stalk also.
    Thanks

Re: The GMH (Grant McCune Helmet) * Accessories * (All original purchasers please rea

could i get a white "standard resin" one ? thank you

Re: The GMH (Grant McCune Helmet) * Accessories * (All original purchasers please rea

I'd like a clear one please!

From
    SJ, CA

I'll add my lot in, definitely in for a clear one. Will there be a list or a confirmation of those that match the given dates? Just wanted to be sure, I'd understand many would love to get this offer as well and may or may not recall if they were a part of the original run.

I'm not in the original run, but would like to buy one of these for when my GMH comes.
    Will they be available seperately later?

Craig

From
    Brooklyn

Hi Chris, I'm in for a clear one. Thanks brother.

From
    Northern California

I would most appreciate a clear topper! Thanks, Chris!

Craig

From
    shanghai, china

Chris, i would like to have a clear one sent to my friend Julie who originally paid the Lid for me. thank you !!

frank

From
    Albuquerque

I'll take a clear topper as well, thanks!

From
    Jakarta

Definitely interested!! Two clear for both of my orders (Dec-10-2010)
    Still using the same address
    Thanks a bunch!!

I would love a clear one thanks Chris, pm sent

From
    UK

Very generous of ya Chris...

From
    New England

Clear for me. Thanks.

From
    Chicago, IL

I'm take a clear one please.

From
    Oklahoma City

That is very cool of you Chris. I certainly appreciate the effort and expense you are putting into this. I would like a clear one. Thanks a bunch.

From
    Singapore

Hi Chris

Please hook me up with a clear rangefinder topper for my GMH helmet. Thanks

From
    San Antonio TX

I'm down for a clear one my good man.