Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE Sept. 4th 2012

  1. #51

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 3rd 2012

    Glad to see these are continuing to arrive safe and sound.


    Updated first post !

    Last edited by fettpride; Mar 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM.

  2. #52

    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    From
    Spain
    Posts
    1,712

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 3rd 2012

    ***! So many numbers...

    Look, I see my screen name there!

  3. #53

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 3rd 2012

    Did you forget about those who paid 2012 for a GMH?
    I'm sure that you did not, I just felt left out because I was not on the list.

    Craig

  4. #54

    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    From
    Spain
    Posts
    1,712

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 3rd 2012

    abaddon1974 said: View Post
    Did you forget about those who paid 2012 for a GMH?
    I'm sure that you did not, I just felt left out because I was not on the list.

    Craig
    Read what he posted: Helmets AFTER the "Original Run" (2011)...

  5. #55

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 3rd 2012

    I read it thanks, just read it again as well. 2011 in brackets could mean any number of things.

    Cheers
    Craig

  6. #56

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 3rd 2012

    abaddon1974 said: View Post
    Did you forget about those who paid 2012 for a GMH?
    I'm sure that you did not, I just felt left out because I was not on the list.

    Craig
    You're not on this list, because your order was taken as part of normal business
    and will be be fulfilled outside of this thread. Your order is also a multiple item
    order. I've not forgotten you by any means.

    The helmets listed above are the remainder of those members of the original run.
    When I started this new thread to cut down on the mess of having to read through
    1000+ posts for folks, I copied the original first post from the original sales thread
    to make a connection to the original sales thread. Unfortunately, my not editing
    the first post after copying it over to distinguish it from a sales thread is giving the
    impression that it's an open sales thread for everyone to check on their orders even
    through present. There needs to be a distinction here folks. At some point, this thread
    has to end. And it will end with those remaining members listed above. Beyond that,
    any normal business should be conducted with me, through normal means (messaging/emails).

    I've edited the first post to reflect this so that there is no more confusion. My apologies
    for not considering this sooner.

    Chris
    Last edited by fettpride; Mar 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

  7. #57

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Thanks for the clarification. I thought that you would know what you meant better than anyone else on the forum.
    pm will be on its way in a few weeks to see if you have an eta yet for my order.
    Craig

  8. #58

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    No problem at all, Craig

    Just FYI, I did a little cleaning up and moved everything up to the first post.
    From this point forward to make it easy for you folks, the remaining updates
    will be in Post #1 as they're ready


    I am SO elated to see this concluding for you guys and gals. I can't wait to get
    get a set of Gavin's ears on one of these things !



    Chris

  9. #59
    stevenlramga's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    From
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    153
    Chris-
    Unfortunately, Gav needs a minimum order for the ears. So far, only ten people have sent payment. Not sure if people are just not aware of it our what, but he has said off he doesn't get a minimum order, he may not be able to do the run....
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

    Steve

    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.

  10. #60

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Well, I think it may be too soon to count it out. I can't help but feeling
    partially responsible considering the delay in getting the rest of
    these helmets out. Though it did take quite a while to get the ear project
    off the ground ! It's entirely possible that folks might be a little reluctant
    at first because they're still waiting to see if they'll ever get a helmet to go
    with them lol

    Hopefully, folks seeing that we're nearly done (1st Post!) and seeing that
    helmets are now arriving practically everyday, it will allay concerns
    and ease hesitations. I really believe that there won't be a cooler, more
    accurate combination than the GMH and MJF Ear sets. One's obviously
    made for the other too !

    Chris



    stevenlramga said: View Post
    Chris-
    Unfortunately, Gav needs a minimum order for the ears. So far, only ten people have sent payment. Not sure if people are just not aware of it our what, but he has said off he doesn't get a minimum order, he may not be able to do the run....
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

    Steve

    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.

  11. #61
    stevenlramga's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    From
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    153
    I totally agree Chris. The GMH and MJF combo is going to be epic. I just hope more people jump on board with the ears. The helmet truly deserves them!

    On another note, thanks for holding my helmet until I get moved into my new place. Cheers!

    Steve

    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.

  12. #62

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    No sweat brother. My apologies for not being able to return your PM fast enough. I figured you'd at least see the
    update lol



    Chris

    stevenlramga said: View Post
    I totally agree Chris. The GMH and MJF combo is going to be epic. I just hope more people jump on board with the ears. The helmet truly deserves them!

    On another note, thanks for holding my helmet until I get moved into my new place. Cheers!

    Steve

    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.

  13. #63
    grungie_42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    From
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    147

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    So awesome to see my name on the "production" list. I can't wait for it to arive, it's going to be epic! Thanks for the update chris!
    oh, any chance my armour order will be ready when the gmh is ready? or will that be later? no stress either way, just would like an update. cheers brother!

    Dave.

  14. #64

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    grungie_42 said: View Post
    So awesome to see my name on the "production" list. I can't wait for it to arive, it's going to be epic! Thanks for the update chris!
    Actually I'm doing my best to make sure GMH's go "with" other items if members have ordered. Especially International members to save time and money

    Chris

  15. #65
    grungie_42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    From
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    147

    Re: GMH - "THE" definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    fettpride said: View Post
    Actually I'm doing my best to make sure GMH's go "with" other items if members have ordered. Especially International members to save time and money

    Chris
    Thats wicked chris, can't wait to open up that box with all these goodies! Respect!

  16. #66
    darth z's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    From
    shanghai, china
    Posts
    349

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    when i get my GMH, i will fill it with wine and drink it Thanks so much, Chris !!!!!

  17. #67

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    I hope to be included in the international members orders.

    Thanks.

  18. #68

    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    darth z said: View Post
    when i get my GMH, i will fill it with wine and drink it Thanks so much, Chris !!!!!
    LOL, amazing please take a pic and post it!

  19. #69

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Woo! Great to see all those helmets arriving! I think there was a mistake on my tracking number though:


    420024539536200023192014000140
    Package Services
    Acceptance
    January 14, 2012, 4:18 pm
    KLAMATH FALLS, OR 97601
    Expected Delivery By:
    January 23, 2012
    Delivery Confirmation™
    Insured

  20. #70

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Hm? That's an odd one. I will check into it as soon
    as folks here are awake

    Chris



    stormtrooperguy said: View Post
    Woo! Great to see all those helmets arriving! I think there was a mistake on my tracking number though:


    420024539536200023192014000140
    Package Services
    Acceptance
    January 14, 2012, 4:18 pm
    KLAMATH FALLS, OR 97601
    Expected Delivery By:
    January 23, 2012
    Delivery Confirmation™
    Insured

  21. #71

    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    From
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    47

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    I paid for one but I dont see my name on the list.

  22. #72

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Jeffrey, you paid Feb. 29, 2012 my friend. Please read the first post more thoroughly.

    Chris


    jclayman99 said: View Post
    I paid for one but I dont see my name on the list.

  23. #73

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Pedro,

    Your order does not include a GMH my friend. Please read the first post more thoroughly.
    Your armor order has shipped. I will message you the tracking info as soon as I get the
    new slips sorted this evening.




    HelmetObsession said: View Post
    I hope to be included in the international members orders.

    Thanks.

  24. #74

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    OK.Thanks Chris.


  25. #75

    Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE March 25 2012

    Brian,

    What happened here was, I had dropped your parcel with the shipper
    and apparently called in the next day to put a hold on it because I'd
    caught your note about sending it to your work and I'd already
    addressed it to your home. The shipper had already purchased
    the postage the day of drop off, which is why it shows that way on-line.
    This was a matter of my forgetting to re-address it with the shipper
    and re-issue postage. My apologies. Luckily, they've held onto it
    all this time til I took care of it lol

    Will be taken care of today, or tomorrow morning. I'll include the
    first postage sticker if they can't swap the fee's so you can see.
    It's double postage, but my bad

    I was wondering why I'd not heard boo from you about receiving it

    Chris


    stormtrooperguy said: View Post
    Woo! Great to see all those helmets arriving! I think there was a mistake on my tracking number though:
    Last edited by fettpride; Mar 26, 2012 at 2:59 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Seattle Zam update for 2012
    By SeattleZam in forum Zam Wesell Costume
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2011, 6:30 PM
  2. Boba Fett star Jeremy Bulloch in Darlington UK on Sat 14th March
    By wowfactor in forum Site Support & News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2009, 12:22 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •