GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE Sept. 4th 2012

From
    Fort Worth, Texas

Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE April 16th 2012

Kcr7pr said: View Post
    update,

just got my stuff yesterday in the mail, thanks fp.
    I don't even see you on any list Kcr7pr. Do you mind letting us know when and what you ordered?

Piece of armor... sorry if caused confusion.

From
    Fort Worth, Texas

No problem, just curious, as Fett Pride has not delivered on a majority of his promises and has stolen from many members here. Excuse after excuse without updates.

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I think it's silly to accuse Fettpride of "stealing."

I waited a long *** time for my helmet to be fabricated and to arrive at my house, but I have it.

In Fettpride I Trust.

From
    Mexico, D. F., Mexico

Amigos,

In my case I pay the GMH Helmet on march 12th, then i receive an email from FP on may 8th telling me his lost, since then 4 months later i still dont have the GMH and i been sending emails and PM with no answer, does anybody knows anything from him?

Saludos

From
    St. Louis, Missouri

Boba86Solo, please be careful when accusing someone of stealing. I know of no one that FettPride has stolen from. He is a great guy and busts his butt for our community! He has had some delays, including mine, on orders for numerous reasons. One of which was for the "As you wish" project which is benefiting Make A Wish foundation. That is an amazing cause and I for one can wait for such good causes as that. I may get frustrated at times waiting, but I know I will receive mine and it will be awesome!

Account Deactivated
    From
    Germany

Guys.
    A delay is ok.Problems in real life are more than understandable. But no feedback or acknowledge for weeks or month are not ok.
    I think that's the most important point which bother the most ( include myself ) here.
    I for myself also wait for some parts, which were missing parts from a order from last year january, which i got told were nearly fninished in May this year. After May, no more update.
    I'm angry about that? No.
    I'm disapointed about the bad communication? Yes.
    But if you say something like this in that case, you get booed from the stage or your posts get deleted.
    Is that fair? No.
    Chris is a great guy,sure, he does a realy good job on props,his parts have a high standart, but that does not excuse a bad communication to his customers.
    Imho.

From
    Fremont, CA

PM sent

I too say "In Fettpride I Trust"

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I understand your frustrations and I agree that his communications could be better, but I've purchased from him many times and have had 9+ months of waiting on occasion. Chris doesn't BS products out, he gets them right the first time. Plus with Celebration CVI going on, the Sideshow suit, all of the other real world junk he's doing most likely set him back.

He's working on it, everyone will get their stuff, I guarantee it.

Account Deactivated

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    Chris doesn't BS products out, he gets them right the first time.
    Not true.

GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    He's working on it, everyone will get their stuff, I guarantee it.
    Who are you to guarantee someone else will deliver?
    That's absurd.

I agree with the FP detractors on this thread.
    I've voiced it ad nauseum , only to be chastised myself for it.

Lies + countless excuses + empty promises + extremely long turnaround times + lack of communication = Bad Seller.
    It's very simple.
    just because you eventually deliver a good product doesn't mean squat.

From
    Fort Worth, Texas

You can look back on this thead and see the obvious lie he told me. I have faith in actions, and sometimes words. At this point I and many others have neither. I like to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but when I see more time spent writing excuses about why there is a delay, without updates, there is an obvious problem.

From
    Moreno Valley, CA

Chris,

I have sent you a PM on here and on Facebook.

Steven

Okay, I rarely post in here, but these are my thoughts:

I like Chris. I'd say based on the very few interactions I've had with him I like him a lot...

That being said, 1+ year wait is 'normal', I don't have time to communicate directly, other projects have come up... these are all things I simply don't care about.

I paid my money. If something new project has come up, finish my orders first.

I have no idea when my order will ship. I paid May 24th, 11, I've continuously been listed as the post-July 11 order group. I've asked about this repeatedly, but to no response.

I don't care if he's busy... I just want an occasional email.

Everyone,

Obviously, there is a lot I've missed here. As I say, OFTEN, I don't get notifications for this thread anymore. I
    have to hear about these things second hand and come running. But, to answer each and every one of you
    individually here will take time. It's best to do a group "wrap" here.

After delivering more than 50 helmets in the recent few months, as well as MANY backorders, I'm being flat out called
    a THIEF now? A liar, a cheat, and everything else in the book? After I've said on several occasions that I have
    abandoned the PM system here at TDH due to capacity issues, and give everyone every way to contact me outside
    of this forum, this thread, you still amass here to platform your concerns? I've given my personal phone number for
    texting on Facebook. And have responded to all except for maybe three individuals until THIS WEEK ? Because
    I have to keep moving on orders and don't have all the time everyday tend to messages. I'm running from you folks?
    I'm bailing? I've disappeared? Really ? Wouldn't I have done that long before coughing up the shear mass of items that
    I have in this last 7 months and saved myself a couple of years off my life? Would I have given every way of contacting me
    that I possibly could have? That is beyond ridiculous to be flat out accused of being a THIEF.

Ok, Ok. Let's be real here. I've obviously been missing my timelines. Because there has been a lot to do, after my being
    bulldozed with heavy duty projects and everything else under the sun. Yet there are still packages arriving on doorsteps
    everyday. You won't see those folks chiming in to my defense, because they've moved on with their builds. Haven't you
    noticed that the names of those that call me out for this or that, change every time we go through this? Or some
    just never come back to say, "hey I got my items" ! There is a reason for that ! Because I'm delivering my orders !
    I have said, and plead my case, repeatedly. But if a single two week or one month block goes by without my presence HERE,
    some people fallapart again. I COMPLETELY understand that there are quite a few people upset with me. But I still come through with
    my orders. Does anyone here actually read this damned thread? Would someone run away after delivering thousands of dollars in
    orders and goods? Hell I've even issued a couple of refunds for folks. It's time that everyone takes a look at the big picture
    here. I'm not saying that just because a product is "kick ***" that I should have forever to deliver it. What I'm trying to say is,
    what I've always tried to say is, I bit off a HUGE chunk that was hard to chew and before I realized it, things were backed up.
    IT HAPPENS. IT TAKES TIME. And there are always things along the way that will inevitably slow things down that we don't
    see coming. And, there are times that you give the best estimate you can and you're wrong. And I have been wrong more often
    than not in recent months because I underestimated, or I was overconfident. IT HAPPENS when there is this much to do.
    I try my damnedest to give a timeline, because people deserve it. But I blow it, and it's back to rounds with you folks again.
    It is a vicious cycle. THIS SINGLE THREAD has been the BANE of my existence for the better part of two years. And I
    want it in the archives far more than any single one of you do.

I have never known what more I can say or do to comfort you. As I said above, I've missed my timelines. Because it's a
    gigantic task. This is what happens when people want your stuff, and you do the best you can with one set of hands.
    I am sorry. But that's the last time I can say it. Now it's time the lot of you that have called me names, and challenged my
    integrity to buck the hell up. This IS what it is. There are a number of you that are beyond pay-pal recourse, and that is what
    these accusatory and inflammatory remarks come from. I've never stolen a !@$#%&* thing from ANYONE here. In fact,
    the vast majority of the time, I've given away nearly as much as I've sold. The line has been crossed, and I'm finally over
    this. It's as if you would all rather file a class action lawsuit and have me incarcerated rather than receive anything.
    And that is just simply retarded.

Here is the way this is going to work. As I've been "promising", the remaining helmets are about ready to go. Because I've
    had to keep switching gears and trading off between GMH's and regular orders. This is the way it works. Especially when
    every damned time I think I can swing it, a member threatens me or files a claim against me, and forces me to put them
    above the rest. Not one of you has any clue how any of this really works. By Tuesday of next week, there will be another
    load of tracking numbers up here for you folks to see on the front page. And it is as simple as that. I didn't take a
    vacation to go to Celebration 6, and missed one hell of a party, because I chose to stay behind and continue to get this
    mountain of BS under control. And that is what I will do. I am still a business man. I am still providing to the community.
    I am not hiding from anyone. Nor have I ever. All you have to do is read, and follow instructions instead acting like
    school girls in a catch scratching fight. I understand what I've done wrong. Where I've gone wrong every step of the way
    with this asinine project. But those of you that accuse me recklessly, call me names, or stir the pot for the fun of it, really
    need to take a step back and look at yourselves. None of of this is directed at those individuals that have acted like
    concerned adults/consumers. I'm not that reckless. So don't twist my words as it being intended for everyone.

Slave1pilot : I had you blocked, so I couldn't' even read your worthless, senseless post at first. I don't think there is anyone
    here that hasn't already gathered that you have a class "A" #1 ***** for me. You're not fooling anyone. Don't think I don't
    know how you've been backbiting me around every corner with every opportunity that's presented itself to you. It's a free
    country, this I understand. But as board etiquette goes, just your presence here is obvious you found another opportunity
    continue to rally against me, because you still feel jilted I didn't give you a free set of gauntlets. You, really need to man
    up and grow a pair.

I apologize how harsh this is. But I'm at the end of my rope too, Folks. Most of you will understand. A good number of you
    won't. The moral of the story is, even though I blew another timeline, I've not gone ANYWHERE but the shop, email,
    and Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook and want to contact me, do it ! 541-281-2800 ! Now, you've been given every
    opportunity besides this thread. Because I can't be here all the time. And even less lately because I've had to keep moving
    with orders. So txt me. I'm here. I've never not been !

Summary:

There will be about 10 more GMH's going out by Tuesday. This is fact. The numbers will be posted here in post #1 to finish
    this thread. Come back by on Tuesday, because I know you'll need to see it to believe it. I won't be here "in thread"
    because of working the orders.

Beyond that, for regular orders, and this includes holsters, armor, and gauntlets, I'm taking folks in the best
    order I possibly can. I need to re-order HIPS. It's a process. PLEASE, for the love of everything that is still good about Fett
    and Star Wars, and this hobby, quit treating me like a THIEF !

Chris
    Last edited by fettpride; Sep 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM.

Account Deactivated

fettpride said: View Post
    Slave1pilot : I had you blocked, so I couldn't' even read your worthless, senseless post at first. I don't think there is anyone
    here that hasn't already gathered that you have a class "A" #1 ***** for me.
    It's not worthhless, nor senseless. It's quite clear and valid actually.
    And, I'm quite heterosexual, thank you. I have no ***** for you, Class "A" or otherwise.
    You're not fooling anyone. Don't think I don't know how you've been backbiting me around every corner with every opportunity that's presented itself to you.
    That's far from accurate, I rarely capitalize on the countless opportunities that present themselves. I do chime in occasionally when the BS level gets too high to stomach though.

It's a free country, this I understand. But as board etiquette goes, just your presence here is obvious you found another opportunity continue to rally against me, because you still feel jilted I didn't give you a free set of gauntlets.
    I'm not rallying anyone . People don't need me to whisper in their ears about you. The thread itself is enough of a testimony of your character.

I'm not jilted over a free pair of gauntlets. It has never been about freebies.
    Go back and read this thread:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f33/w...owe-you-44340/

You, really need to man up and grow a pair.
    Not sure what you mean by that.

From
    Mexico, D. F., Mexico

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update, i think that must of us here where worried about for the lack of communication, but now with the list that you will post next tuesday we will be more relaxed and waiting for your amazing work.

Saludos amigo

From
    Germany

** edit **
    Last edited by mmgraphics; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:38 PM.

*edited*
    Last edited by fettpride; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:45 PM.

From
    Germany

** edit **
    Last edited by mmgraphics; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:37 PM.

From
    Moreno Valley, CA

Post deleted
    Last edited by deciusx; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:28 PM.

From
    Germany

**edit**
    Last edited by mmgraphics; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:36 PM.

*edited*
    Last edited by fettpride; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:45 PM.

From
    Moreno Valley, CA

Post deleted
    Last edited by deciusx; Aug 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM.

deciusx said: View Post
    Woah, I wasn't trying to lecture you. You're right I know nothing about it. I Think you may have misunderstood me. I was acctually trying to tell people to calm down and get off your case. The constant badgering of you isn't making you any more productive, but probably the opposite. Sorry if I offended you.
    I am sorry. I'm extremely hot under the collar right now. I didn't know what to make of it, really.
    I read it as extremely negative. It hit me the wrong way. Obviously. I will edit my post.

Chris

From
    Murrieta Ca.

In FP I trust