Re: GMH - THE definitive Boba Fett Helmet - UPDATE April 16th 2012

Hey Chris PM sent.

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Hey Chris-email sent
    Thanks

Chris, Floo, can you please reply to my PMs?

The tracking ID you sent me last month is not registred, and the helmet has not arrived
    Aware of your situation but if it has been shipped we need to take action ASAP please?

thanks

Hey Guys and gals,

Still here. And FINALLY wrapping this up !

A sincere apology, again unfortunately.

In short, with the recent death spoken about earlier, and the recent "cat out of the bag" regarding a major project that
    took me away from the boards last year (that was just unveiled), the timing just hit at all at once and of course, set me
    all sorts of ways in all directions. Please understand that as with anything, timing is everything. I didn't expect it all
    to come down at once. BUT, as everyone can likely see by now, I was never truly MIA. Just seriously torn in all directions
    with it all. I told ya I would never let down this community I'll always wish I could have been more forthcoming a lot earlier
    about the original delays that led us here.

All that having been said though, this all "finally" coming to an end for you folks. You can all see the last BIG THING that
    dominated me is moving along in it's own direction, and for the first time in nearly two years, I can get back to my roots.
    Thanks again to EVERYONE for the patience and support you've all given through the rough times !

Remaining tracking and arrangements to follow in short order. As well as remaining back orders. I ask that you all be
    fairly discrete from now on in light of the recent unveiling.\\

Swedolorian - I will check into this ASAP brother ! I don't know for sure, but it may or may not be a Postal issue with
    the storms throughout the U.S. recently. It's backed up hubs everywhere. I've personally been waiting for a U.S.
    Priority parcel for three weeks myself !

Best,

Chris

From
    Jakarta

Hello sir,can you update mine?
    And just want to remind for the ear,so you don't send the wrong one this time (the other helmet that already arrived(terrible rid's) got the ear not fit to the helmet and missing the stalk)

I'm still waiting from original run with a lot of mishaps and several unanswered pm's along the way

From
    SJ, CA

Hi Chris, just wanted to check in. Sent you an email if you can please reply back.

Hi Chris.Still waiting for the correct tracking number.I donīt know where is my package and it hasnīt arrived yet.

Contact me ,please.

From
    Fort Worth, Texas

Needing info as well. Thanks

From
    Connecticut

one ?, are the orders taken after the "original run" going to start now?

From
    Inland Empire, CA

lonewolf327 said: View Post
    Very interested in the answer to this question.

Hi Chris,

when you get the time, just wondering my name is on both original run and after list. I ordered mine in june 2011, does that make me on original?

Only when you get the time, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

lonewolf327 said: View Post
    The original run is not finished yet. I'm still waiting for my helmet and still have no idea when it will be shipped.

Keith.
    Last edited by Keith; Jul 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM.

From
    the OC

Chris

Sent you a PM

Talk soon
    Lewis =)

baronsfield said: View Post
    I ordered mine in june 2011, does that make me on original?
    I'm not sure when the original run closed, but I ordered in Oct 2010 and I was in the original run. June 2011 seems relatively recent.

From
    Moreno Valley, CA

Chris, I was just wondering if my helmet is being shipped soon. I was part of the April 16th wave, but I guess my helmet got lost or something... Did it make it's way back to you?

m sent can i please have a tracking number?

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Hey Chris- Server is acting up so I shot you an email. Thanks

Hi Chris,

Do you have any update for me please?
    It's now over one month since you gave me the tracking ID, and it's still now shown as registred on USPS.com

thanks,
    S

fettpride said: View Post
    Swedolorian - I will check into this ASAP brother ! I don't know for sure, but it may or may not be a Postal issue with
    the storms throughout the U.S. recently. It's backed up hubs everywhere. I've personally been waiting for a U.S.
    Priority parcel for three weeks myself !

Best,

Chris

Can i have an update on my helmet please. I think its 21 months i've been waiting now.

Keith.

From
    Fort Worth, Texas

Really, I've been trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but what are customers to think without updates. How hard would it be to provide weekly updates to those that have already paid. Considering orders and money are still being taken. Yes, life happens, this is why most providers don't take so many orders so far in advance. Let's get updates, and in the future hold each other accountable.

Boba86Solo said: View Post
    Really, I've been trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but what are customers to think without updates. How hard would it be to provide weekly updates to those that have already paid. Considering orders and money are still being taken. Yes, life happens, this is why most providers don't take so many orders so far in advance. Let's get updates, and in the future hold each other accountable.
    I agree :/. I have $500 worth in 2 helmets and i have no idea what is going on with them.

From
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

RaAlvarez said: View Post
    I agree :/. I have $500 worth in 2 helmets and i have no idea what is going on with them.
    I have a GMH, Full Armour, and Gauntlet order, and I'm in the same boat. Over 3 months without an official update. (July 16th) c'mon chris, give us a heads up

Hi Guys,

As usual, I've not received any notifications from this thread of any activity, so I apologize for the lack of presence.
    I'm still here, and filling orders every week. As stated a couple of weeks ago (right before Comic Con), all of the big
    secret projects that had been forcing me to juggle my time are now publicized and concluded which means it's
    back to business. But please understand, that it's just taking me a little time to get through the back log. Keep in mind,
    I am a business, therefore normally there are rotating orders all year around. Though I did in fact stop taking normal
    orders with very few exceptions almost 2 months ago to finish getting everything squared away. The announcements
    over the last three weeks or so that have been made about my professional involvements should be a pretty good
    indicator that I'm as solid as I've ever been, in that I'm not going anywhere. I have roots, that few others have here.
    I've just been doing too much lol My fault, is not being able to keep up with communications through this VERY busy time.
    As Swedalorian, Dynamic, TXFett, and a HUGE number of other people can attest, I'm fulfilling my orders with you
    folks. But I've had to switch back and forth between backorders and GMH's to get it all wrapped up.

We've got 6 remaining of the original GMH run, and 9 GMH backorders to finish. The "original run" 6 are about to be
    shipped this week (including Keith). That was delayed simply due to timing with everything that came to a head in
    the Month of July all at once. The others, as stated before will be handled outside of this thread, and in short
    order.

RaAlverez - Your second helmet is a slot purchased from KaanE. You're not forgotten, or slipped through the cracks.
    One will be filled as part of the last 6 and the other to follow. "In Order".

Kcr7pr - a replacement chest diamond is due to be shipped this week.

But I will again ask, that any other normal business be handled outside of this thread. This is the last week or so
    before this thread's purpose has been fulfilled.

Supplemental update (VERY IMPORTANT) :

As far as communications go, the PM system isn't working as well as I would like it to here, even with the additional help
    from Flo. We've decided to start tandem communication through FaceBook, where there you can also use my direct
    phone number for txt updates. I've been testing this over the last 2 months and seems to work better than I
    would have ever expected. We've found that a direct line to the source (me) is about as good as anyone can expect
    for customer service from anyone. It's certainly the best I can do for you folks and am all for the extra security it
    will hopefully bring to you. There are very few makers, if any, that will extend that courtesy to their customers. Just
    remember, the frustration is there for both of us. I can't be faulted for having items in hi demand. It's how we streamline
    the communications that will benefit us all. So, hit us on FB messaging, or utilize the txt invitation I've extended you if you
    have any big concerns, or require an update and I will personally respond to help keep you in the loop. I would appreciate not abusing
    the invitation for this to work as intended. And by that I only mean, this is for paying customers with current orders from here
    on out. Just friend us, that's the only requirement) and we're there !

Slave5 - got your back too brother. We're almost there. Yours was due to ship the last I msg'd you, the day before Pam died.
    I apologize for the false start, but it hit me a little harder than expected and added to part of the recent delays. I've eluded
    to it here without ever having named names. But letting the cat out of the bag sometimes is the best thing to do.

Thanks again to all for their great patience and bearing with me through the last few months of trying times. Final tracking numbers
    to follow as discussed. This time for REAL

Best,

Chris

Thx for the update