Hi I am clearing out stuff I have since upgraded. The quality of these products does the job for a Boba Fett, but they're not 100% accurate. I will upload photos when I get home from work. I need this money as I have broken my wrist and I'm 4 weeks off work as I'm a designer, so this is just to help feed me and pay for rent. I am located in the South West of the UK, Bath. Want any more photos, just ask . I've added reasons for sale so you'll know a bit more about what you're getting. You'll notice pictures of the Jetpack at the bottom, which will be going on sale when I finish my MOW pack over the next month or 2.
ESB JetPack - £120 + Postage
- Not 100% accurate, but has a great overall effect.
- BobaMaker Stabiliser & Beacon
- Thrusters could do with a better mounting method, they currently mount by wrapping a lot of PVC tape around them that flexes when you twist it into the hole and it creates a tight grip in the thruster hole so they are secure!
- Reason for sale: Bought a MOW.
Thrusters & Rocket primed, before I added the attachment method, the rocket has a bolt in the middle to get secured to the body.
Another view of it in different lighting.
Home-made Girth Belt - £25 + Postage
- Needs weathering
- Clips at the back w/ elastic
- Reason for sale: Found a real one in a local shop
ROTJ Jumpsuit - £50 + Postage
- Self made crotch hole
- Reason for sale: I'm making an ESB Fett.
MOW Jetpack Beacon & Stabiliser - £15 + Postage
- Reason for sale: I bought aluminium pieces.
BFUK harness - £35 + Postage
- Unused by me
- Screen accurate rings!
- Reason for sale: couldn't find hooks for it, so I bought a new harness that came with hooks