Gio Mando Boots

Gio Mando Boots

****SOLD****

Hey all, I JUST got my Gio Mando boots. They are freaking AWESOME!!...but...kinda big on me. So I'm just have to order another pair. I never used them, I literally JUST got them so I'll offer them up for exactly what I paid.

$190.00 (shipping USA, PP fees included)

They are a size 9, and I just have small feet. (ya...go ahead and laugh... =P ) I need a size 8.

I REALLY love these, but just way too big for me. So get Gio boots with no wait!! lol

If you need any more pics or other info, just pm me. thx

Last edited by TK7100; Jan 1, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

From
    connecticut

Re: Gio Mando Boots

Where did you find these?

kawasakimikna said: View Post
    Where did you find these?
    I ordered them. I was on the forever waiting list..lol. I'm making a custom Mando and the size was sent by mistake, so I'm just going to order another pair and use this $ to give right back to him for a size 8. Either that, or I place another order and I'm stuck with boots I can't really use.

From
    Long Beach, CA

I'm TORN!! My size.....but in the middle of the HOLIDAYS!!! I'm checking with my better-half (wife). DANG they are AWESOME!!!

OBrotherRacing said: View Post
    I'm TORN!! My size.....but in the middle of the HOLIDAYS!!! I'm checking with my better-half (wife). DANG they are AWESOME!!!
    lol!! I feel ya. I JUST got them when I posted this too. And I'm upset cause I want to keep them but just too big for me. At least you won't have to wait like I did.... but I'll have to wait again being I'm just going to give the money right back to him for a smaller size boo!! Never going to be able to finish my Mando.. .

I'm surprised these haven't been scooped up already, with all the guys looking for accurate soled boots. How come the seller isn't on this board? I did a search & nothing came up.

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

No offense but "I ordered them" isn't where you got them. That's how you got em.... Who is the maker/seller?

his name is crow62, here is a link to a thread on the clone troopers . net Crow62 boot thread He cross posts on other sites but i happen to know where this one was quickly.

here is a post on tdh

syllander said: View Post
    No offense but "I ordered them" isn't where you got them. That's how you got em.... Who is the maker/seller?
    Sorry, I thought everyone knew "Gio" or yes, crow62. I just assumed "Gio" would be infamous by now..

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

Ahhhh....got it! Heard about the crow boots but never heard of the other name....

I am really interested in these boots. Please let me know if they are still for sale. Sent you a PM

**SOLD**

TY TY!! Shipping first thing tomorrow!

Now to myself on the looooooong waiting list again for a smaller size..lol