Gauntlet tubes & Shackman Lights

None of the Home Depots or Lowe's around me have the 3/8 braided tubing I need for my gauntlets so before I order them online, I figured I'd ask if anybody has about 3ft just lying around they'd wanna sell? No big deal but they only sell them in 10ft lengths and I don't really need all that extra hose laying around.

Shackman lights needed is pretty straight forward and I'll even settle for any alternatives you may have as well:thumbsup

Check in the plumbing section at Target or Walmart. They sell replacement hoses for kitchen sink sprayers, which have the right length and type of tubing.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Re: Gauntlet tubes & Shackman Lights

i've got some braided hose if you need it. if you can't get shackman lights for your chest display, you should go with fettronics. i've never seen shackman lights up close, but i know fettronics rock. and he's great to work with, i had a set that after about a year stopped flashing any sequence and he replaced it for me free of charge. if that's not killer customer service, i don't know what is.

Yea Fettronics is awesome. he reprogrammed my board for free when i wanted to add more steps to it. Super customer service, i recommend him to everyone lol.

ah cool, thanks guys. Just emailed Jon about some and he's already gotten back to me. Excellent. And Mike, PM coming your way for those tubes, bud