Full ROTJ Boba Fett

From
    Louisiana

Full ROTJ Boba Fett

So, the day I hoped would never happen. Up for sale is my full head to toe ROTJ Fett costume. I always said I'd sell my sould before my Fett, but sometimes life has other plans. This is just a quick post to get the word out there. I will have a much more detailed post with pictures of the individual pieces posted up this weekend. I will not be parting out at this time. I will be in the middle of packing and moving and just will not have the time and energy to worry about parting this out. Maybe later down the road if it does not sell, but for the near future it needs to go as one piece. Like most good Fett costumes, i have almost $6,000 in this thing now. It has been continusouly upgraded since even the most recent picture i have. I'm asking $4,000 U.S. Below is a link from the first time i trooped in the costume. I'm 6ft. 160lbs.
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/p...ba-fett-46807/

Chest, back and knees are Red Krayt Dragon. Knees have metal darts
    Gauntlets are Ruffinikintoy will metal pieces. I also have an unbuilt 2013 MOW set of gauntlets w/metal darts
    Shoulders are FettPride
    Helmet is a modded Sgt Fang with resin stalk and helmet bag
    Jetpact is MOW with metal stabalizer and metal light up beacon
    Metal Jetpack harness - BBF
    Pouches, neckseal and vest are - TK409
    CA Boots size 10, could fit 11 easy with resin toes and a spare set of metal toes
    Gloves - new 2013 MOW set. Weathered but never worn
    Woodman wookie braids and cape
    I'm not sure where i picked up the girth belt from
    Under Armor tatical balacalva
    Resin shin tools, with only one patterson piece and dosameter used as jetpack tool
    I can't remember where i got the flight suit and spats
    I have a sidewinder blaster with asi scope rings and a metal scope with wooden stock. Ive been having paint issues, but once stripped and repainted, the blaster will be good to go! I also have a very, very cheap and almost embarrasing foam blaster to go with. That one is great to let people hold for pictures. Im not handing over the sidwinder for pictures, lol.

I'd really like this to go to a loving home. I feel like i'm selling a loved one. Like I stated above, im selling as a whole costume only. Updated pics of the full costume as well as individual parts will be posted up this weekend when i can stop to catch my breath. This costume is 501st approved and comes from a smoke free home and is always packed away neat and cleaned after each wear. The costume has been treated like a baby. The paint job on all of the pieces look top notch. It stole the show at every troop, which was about five or six. Below are some random recent pictures I have on my phone of it. And again, see the thread above for the compliments on this costume. And that was waaay before a ton of upgrades. Also included is a Jermey Bulloch signed picture. Thanks for looking. This is a very hard thing for me to do.

My email is jeditacos@gmail.com if you have any questions. That will be way eaiser for me than messages. Thank you.
    Last edited by red white; Jul 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM.

From
    Sacramento, California

Re: Full ROTJ Boba Fett

Great looking ROTJ, very sorry you have to do this. Best of luck.

From
    Massachusetts

That Fett is amazing! Sad that you have to sell, best of luck.

From
    Orlando

Hate to see this go Josh. One of the sickest Fetts out there.

From
    Louisiana

Thanks for the well wishes guys, i appreciate it.

From
    USA

One kidney is enough. Why not sell one?

From
    Louisiana

sleepalot said: View Post
    One kidney is enough. Why not sell one?
    Ha ha ha ha!