Full oscs 501st ep3 clone with steelbitz extras, undersuit finished ready to wear

From
    uk

Full oscs 501st ep3 clone with steelbitz extras, undersuit finished ready to wear

Sadly i need to move this on, its a full set of oscs clone armor expertly assembled and painted, complete with steelbitz accessories and belt. Helmet is fully finished and the correct size unlike the mr one and has the face off mod already completed and held on by magnets, armor also has elbow and knee inserts.

Ill also include a undersuit, and boots, the only thing youll need is a pair of gloves

Pics on request
    1000 plus shipping, but if collected ill throw in an armor case for free, plus i also have a nice resin clone blaster that i could include for an additional 100.
    Last edited by Chewcy; Oct 24, 2012 at 9:41 AM. Reason: Addional info added

From
    uk

Re: Full oscs 501st ep3 clone with steelbitz extras, undersuit finished ready to wear

Daily Bump!

Re: Full oscs 501st ep3 clone with steelbitz extras, undersuit finished ready to wear

Pictures please.

From
    Germany, NRW

Yeah, some Pictures please!

From
    uk

Pm's sent guys