Subscribe
    Apr 22, 2015, 4:43 PM - FS: Original Marrow Sun (MS1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #1

Hey all!

It's been a while since I dropped in here! My fett days are long gone but they were good times
    I decided it's time to sell some of my old, unfinished fett stuff that I'm sure someone else can put to better use! I feel sad parting with it as it's one of the best fett helmets I have seen personally, but I just don't have the time to finish it.

I have a beautiful Marrow Sun fiberglass helmet that's unfinished that needs a new home. The visor part is roughly cut out and that's pretty much it. I'll double check when I get home but I should have most of the resin parts like ears and such, plus I should have a custom made aluminium stalk as well as a dark green welding visor.

As I've been out of touch from this world for so long, I'm open to offers! I'm doing some quick research so I'm taking offers. If that doesn't work, I'll try to figure out a price myself

This will be shipping from Montreal, Canada so please keep that in mind.

And here are the pics! I started sanding it, but there are little spots here and there that obviously need to be filled still, and I made closeups of some hairlines that need filling but don't affect the fibreglass underneath (as proven by the photos of the interior)

Here's the full album: http://imgur.com/a/OQm9T

Thank you
    -Bobo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g5fqiya-jpg  
    Last edited by Bobo; Apr 22, 2015 at 9:02 PM.
  2. Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Apr 22, 2015, 5:01 PM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MSH1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #2

Well, not that I'm interested but I wanted to explain that Marrow Sun is not the same as MSH (Movie Sized Helmet). The title should say MS1, not MSH1 which was made by Natty I think.
    Apr 22, 2015, 6:06 PM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MSH1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #3

Good catch KaanE! You're right about that let me see if I can change the topic.

Thank you
  4. Apr 23, 2015, 9:35 AM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MSH1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #4

What are you looking to sell this bad boy for?
    Apr 23, 2015, 9:42 AM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MSH1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #5

BobasDent1138, honestly I can't put my finger on it. On one hand I don't want to rip anyone off but also on the other hand I know it's a rare piece pulled from an original (pre-pro?) cast! And I could use some extra cash for another project!

I'm currently digging around to try to find a good baseline for something similar, but since there are so many different versions, types, artists etc... it's very hard for me to price it out. I would be happy if someone who's up to date on the fett world could help me out maybe? PM's are welcome.

In the meantime, I'm still looking and will try to come up with a price hopefully soon
  6. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Apr 23, 2015, 4:17 PM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MSH1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #6

It needs a price per the rules of the forum...
  7. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 24, 2015, 10:41 AM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MS1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #7

pm sent
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 24, 2015, 3:56 PM - Re: FS: Original Marrow Sun (MS1) Fiberglass helmet kit! #8

Thanks for the interest everyone! It just so happens that Major is in town this weekend so he just bought it from me.