FS/FT X-wing Pilot stuff/Cleaning out the costume closet.

FS/FT X-wing Pilot stuff/Cleaning out the costume closet.

Cleaning out my costume project closet.

Currently working on an ESB Boba Fett, so if you have anything related to that you'd like to trade, I might consider it.

SOLDFirst up is a Wampa Wear Large orange flightsuit. I'm right between sizes so I ordered a large and a medium. The medium one fit better, so I have a basically new large, that was tried on once. $95 shipped. SOLD

Next up is an X-Wing pilot helmet kit. Planned on doing 2 helmets, got the first one done and lost interest in doing a second.
    Here is a build tutorial on it. Rebel Legion :: View topic - X Wing pilot helmet kit assembly tutorial $90 shipped.

SOLDLeather pouches. Some of these are a little dirty, but they will clean up nice and work great for a Jawa or custom Mando. If you want a particular color I tried to group them that way in the photo, just let me know what you want. $5 each plus shipping.SOLD

Boba Fett neckseal. I got this in a package deal with some other things I needed. I have a 16" neck and this is big on me, probably fits an 18 or so. $10 plus shipping. SPF

Boba Fett vest. Same in same package deal. It's in XL. The snaps for the ab piece are missing, if you'd like I can install some. Otherwise good shape, just needs a good cleaning. $20 plus shipping. SPF

Real Gentex ACH. Size: Medium. Comes with Helmet Shell, 4 Point Suspension System, 7 Piece 3/4-Inch Pad System. $125 shipped.

I'll probably be adding a few things as I clean up the shop. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

This stuff is crossposted on a few forums.

Thanks.
    Last edited by MisterFubar; May 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM.

From
    so. cal

Re: FS/FT X-wing Pilot stuff/Cleaning out the costume closet.

About what size person would the vest fit? XML might to to big for me. Interested in the neck seal and vest.

About what size will a large jumpsuit fit?

Neck seal is gone, and the vest is pending. I imagine the vest would fit someone who would normally wear an XL shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

sith steve said: View Post
    About what size will a large jumpsuit fit?
    I'm 5'10" 170 lbs with a 42 inch chest and it fits me comfortably with a bit of room so spare, but I was wanting it to be a little snugger so I went with the medium for that costume.

But... It's sold pending funds. If he ends up backing out I'll post up.

From
    Canada

I might have a buyer for your x wing pilot helmet, do you ship to Canada?

It sold months ago. I forgot to update the thread.