FS: ESB Boba Items Flight suit, Flack jacket, neckseal, MOJO toe Spikes, Braids ETC

FS: ESB Boba Items Flight suit, Flack jacket, neckseal, MOJO toe Spikes, Braids ETC

I started to assemble an ESB Boba Fett, but then switched focus to Jango fett, because my area has a great Boba and it seemed silly to put a whole costume together that would mean one of us could not wear it during events, and I was looking for a episode 1,2, or 3 costume so jango seemed a good fit.

Anyway I have unused items that are now for sale at cost.

Shipping to the USA is included in this price, all other countries I will have to see what it costs to ship there.

PAYPAL ONLY

I am not looking to make a profit, just get most of my money back so I can put it into Jango.

Here are the parts/prices all in US dollars:

ALL SOLD EXCEPT THE FLIGHT SUIT

The girthbelt, flack jacket, and neckseal and pockets are on hold.

Arkady Flight Suit, Flack Jacket, Pockets, Neckseal (selling this as a COMBO ONLY right now)...200.00

Measurements:
    neck- for neckseal only: 17 inches
    chest 48 inches
    waist 42 inches (with the tape...I buy a 36 jean and a 38 pant though not sure if that helps)
    hips 45 inches
    sleeve- from the end of your shoulder to your wrist 24 inches
    inseam- the length that you buy your pants 32
    torso- 79 inches

girth belt (only the horse girth part 36 inches)...45.00

Here are a few pics:

Edit: reasonable offers will be considered and combo discounts can apply if you want more than one item.
    Any questions Just ask!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-04-26_12-10-46_699_zps9d362636-jpg  
    Last edited by Rhapsodyred99; Oct 15, 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Re: FS: ESB Boba Items Flight suit, Flack jacket, neckseal, MOJO toe Spikes, Braids E

i will take the wookie braids

From
    Essex, England

Re: FS: ESB Boba Items Flight suit, Flack jacket, neckseal, MOJO toe Spikes, Braids E

Pm incoming for toe spikes

PMS Replied, Wookie braids, chest display and toe spikes on hold.

From
    North Texas

I am up for the chest display if the first dibs fall through.

chest display is sold along with the wookie braids and Cape.

Toe Spike still on hold.

I had a typo on the ammo belt, updated price to $125.00 US shipped sorry about that. The pokets are removable from the belt so you can adjust them however you want.

Again not looking to make a profit just want to get rid of the stuff to fund other projects without losing too much in the process, so make an offer

PM sent on boots...

edited to reflect new price on boots and gloves since MOW has reduced the price since I bought them.

Boots on hold ATM.

From
    New Jersey

I'm very interested in the holster

PM sent on SK servo..

Flight Suit combo, Ammo Belt, and Girth Belt Still available!

Rest has sold or is on hold.

Again not looking to make a buck on these, just not lose too much money in the offloading of them. Make me an offer I can't refuse....

Ok I updated the first post to remove all the sold Items, also dropped the price on the rest, really just looking to clean these out of my way so I can focus on jango.

From
    Pennsylvania

I'm going to check my measurements, if they look good I want the flight suit combo. I will PM you later today with a yes or no.

From
    Pennsylvania

No dice, too short.

To get an idea for the flightsuit fit I am 6' 1" and 230 pounds, here is a pic of me in the suit with a jango lid on:

From
    Pennsylvania

I'm 6'4" and around 250. It's a great deal and I would like to get it but its too short.

From
    Tasmania Australia

PM sent on Ammo Belt.

Yep depending on where your height is, it would look pretty silly. At the very least the arms would be WAY to short :0

No worries someone will come along....

Ammo Belt on hold for now.

AMMO BELT SOLD.

Girth belt and Flightsuit combo still on sale.

Are the gloves still available?

the only thing available curently is the flight suit.

The vest, neckseal, and girth belt are on hold, and the rest has been sold.

Thanks