FS: Boba Fett Neckseals

FS: Boba Fett Neckseals

Hey guys, I've been doing some experiments with different styles of neckseals and I have a few extra to sell. These are made of tackle twill, which is the material of the ESB Fett vest, but sewn on it's reverse side to be screen accurate.

My first neckseal up for sale is the standard style, two flat faces with batting and topstitching. It is made to be worn with the closure in back, and attaches with velcro. It comes with a dickie that's about 5" long and is ment to be worn under the vest. It's wearable area measures 17" and it would be good for someone with a 15"-16.5" neck. This neckseal will go for $35+shipping to you. Paypal only please.

The second seal up for sale is a pleated style, with batting and additional facings. It is made of the same material as above, and is made to be worn with the closure in front and sewn into the neck of the vest of flightsuit. A dickie can be added to this seal for an additional fee of $7. The wearable area of this neckseal is 16.5" and would be good for someone with a 15"-16" neck. It will go for $45+ shipping to you, paypal only please.

Re: FS: Boba Fett Neckseals

To the top

Still available

Bumpin

Bumping