FS: 8 T-21s with stain choice and PAYMENT PLANS.

From
    Bakersfield CA

You have all seen my guns for sale. On the last batch I did payment plans for a few people and it helped them out. On October 8th I start my next batch. I have help so I am able to do this last batch for the year. The guns will be ready around the 2nd week of November.

I am willing to sell all 8 of these guns on payment plans. A small deposit and I will put your name on the list and it will be seen in the post. You then have until the middle of November to have it paid in full. I will work with you if you need more time than that.

The deposit is to hold the gun. If you decide you dont want the gun all the money you put down will be refunded with no problems.

By doing this I am hoping that it helps troopers out there get a great gun without draining the bank account.

I will work with everyone the best I can so please feel free to ask any question you like. You can contact me through a pm or at abailey8266@yahoo.com

I will keep everyone on the list posted as to progress.

I am also offering 5 extra barrels.

These are the newly detailed barrels. These will fit onto any previous gun that I have built. If you have bought a gun in the past, then you can pick up a better barrel so you have a better detailed gun.

The gun bodies are made of wood with plastic detail and the barrel is plastic. The gun comes apart into 2 parts and is shipped that way to make shipping easier.

The rear sight on the body does move and the front sight on the barrel is made of a strong plastic. The sling swivel and 2 slings come with the gun. The gun is ready to troop after you attach the body and barrel together and attach the 2 slings.

The price is 350.00 plus shipping and insurance will be included. Shipping in the U.S. is 35.00. Alaska and Hawaii and the U.K. please ask for quote on shipping. I have sold and shipped about 80 of these guns around the world. These are the most detailed I have done yet.

The top gun in the group pic is stained with a black satin stain with an acrylic clear coat.
    The middle gun is stain with a rosewood stain with an acrylic clear coat.
    The bottom gun is stain with a dark walnut stain with an acrylic clear coat.

The grips are stained to match the gun butt.

When you order a gun please specify which color stain you would like the gun to be. The guns will be built to your order so when it's complete it will ship with no delay.

Here are some pics:

Here is a top view:

Other side view:

I tried to make this post shorter so If you want to see more detailed pics, please check my last listing of 9 t-21s

If you have any questions please let me know. My guns come complete. They are painted come with all the details shown in these pics and include the sling swivel and slings. Thanks for looking.

T-21 Guns:

1.T Bone-Rosewood

2. Quartermaster- black satin

3.TD-3425-Rosewood

4.TD-5491-Rosewood

5.Christopher Graburn- Rosewood

6..TK 4550- Rosewood

7. Alex-Dark Walnut

8.Badman-Rosewood

9.Tom-Rosewood

10.Bothan-Rosewood

Barrels:

1.Scribbler

2.Retnuhha

Last edited by Abailey1; Oct 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM.

From
    Bakersfield CA

Re: FS: 8 T-21s with stain choice and PAYMENT PLANS.

Only 2 left

From
    Okayama, Japan

Act fast if you want one, guys. I just got mine, and I'm looking forward to trooping with it!

From
    Bakersfield CA

Because so many people want the gun I have added 2 more slots but this is all I can do for the year. There is just not enough time to do more.

From
    Bakersfield CA

Only one left. Next batch in March 2013

Put me down for the last slot. These look fantastic. I'm feeling the need to build a Sandtrooper. I will provide payment in full.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Bakersfield CA

PM sent to you Bothan

Full payment sent. Please stain mine rosewood. Thanks! Can't wait to see your new ammo pouches too.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Bakersfield CA

All sold. Next batch March 2013

From
    Bakersfield CA

Guns coming along great looking at ready to ship date of 11-16 maybe earlier.