Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

FIRE SALE!! Need stuff sold today!

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Re: FIRE SALE!! Need stuff sold today!

I'm hoping not to have to do that. After all, 1 month is nothing compared to what others have had to wait for other people to deliver. But I'd like to keep it in the open that I am still waiting.

He was last online here on 07-06-2012. TDH is probably not the best way to reach him.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

I guess I could try sending an email to his paypal address, and see if he bothers replying to that.

From
    USA

Did everyone here receive their items?

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Still waiting...

From
    USA

locitus said: View Post
    Still waiting...
    Some poor guy over on the RPF gave him $1,000 as a gift for an item and hes not responding to him now. Poor guy. Surprised hes not banned. http://www.therpf.com/f13/thorssoli-...or-set-157738/

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Ouch! I'm glad I only sent $150...

From
    Pennsylvania

If I were your would file a claim with the credit card you use with PayPal. You have waited long enough. There comes a time when sob stories don't work anymore and he must give you the item now or your money back.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

PP claim period is long gone and I gifted the money. I'm not expecting to get either the money back or the item. I've moved on. I'm just hanging around this thread to let others know so it doesn't happen again.
    $150 isn't that much money, and I don't use money on costume parts that I can't afford losing, so it's no big deal. But should he try to sell stuff here in the future, he might need a good explanation to why he didn't fulfill his commitments the last time.

From
    Pennsylvania

Art needs to think about banning or something like that. There is no place on this forum for people that steal money.

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

This is just wrong. Im sorry for you guys. This is unacceptable. I'm not everyone but if it were me....I would take a road trip. I think this guy is still in the army. I would go as far as contacting his unit for info if your stateside. I wonder if they know he takes people's money and runs. It seems like sob stories are common these days. No more than a delay tactic to either take their sweet time or run with your hard earned cash.

yeah if you know where he is stationed you can track down his unit and find him, which they will then Art. 15 his butt, demote him, take away his money, AND make him do a lot more grunt work. Army hates people who don't pay their bills and/or run con jobs.

From
    Darwin River Northern Territory

Over here in Oz you can contact the base MP's and they will try help sort it out, and then it may have some more weight in getting him, as they dont muck around with stuff like that, they are usually quick with a result, someone in the USA defence should be able to find out where he is on the defence network, I can in Oz for our troops, hint, good luck fella's hope you win.
    cheers

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Locitus and others, did you ever get your stuff?

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

Locitus never did. Gilmore logged on 12-10-12. Mods please ban this clown.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

22ssplt said: View Post
    Locitus never did. Gilmore logged on 12-10-12. Mods please ban this clown.
    This is true. I've yet to receive anything from Gilmore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Interest in anything left !

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

FIRE SALE!! Need stuff sold today!

Trying to look out for people. Edited for the delicate.
    Last edited by 22ssplt; Dec 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

I didn't run off with ANYONES money... but apparently SOME PEOPLE here, decided to try that with me.

Filing paypal disputes AFTER I posted their tracking numbers to them. Locitus, why haven't you messaged me any? Do you want the customs form numbers for the package? I still have EVERYONES tracking info and customs IDs for everyone.

EVERYONE has had their items shipped. Back in October.

Do you all need the skinny on all this? I'm not Fettpride, I'm not some massive marketer of Fett Items...

I am a soldier, who is down on his luck and I've had to sell EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. My prop/costume items, music instruments, my rifles and pistols, EVERYTHING. Just so I could stay afloat.

Then to top it off, I have had 2 people here file disputes on paypal AFTER I sent their items...so to those 2, who they know who they are, I hope you are happy with the items and your money back.

So for people who want to continue this smear campaign on me, thats your prerogative. So here I am, standing in front of everyone (metaphorically) and publicly defending myself. No one has had any money stolen, and I'll continue to work and find out what the deal on yours is Locitus. But frankly for everyone else, you think I haven't been ashamed of myself for taking so long on my shipping commitments? So with that...continue your guys smearing and mudslinging...

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Thanks for responding Gilmore. I've waited a long time to hear from you as my email and PM's went (seemingly) unnoticed. You never gave me the tracking number you said you would so I have no idea where these gauntlets are or if you posted them as you said you have.

I dont know if they email here is something old, I'll check, but I had 4 PMs when I just checked for the first time in a LONG time, and I didn't have any from ya, just people asking about stuff for sale still.

But honestly, let my dig out my folder with the customs forms and I'll get it the customs number for you.

My biggest thing...is right now, there are a few people here on TDH being linched up and frankly...out of it all, you're the only one who hasn't received an item yet, the gauntlets. But people are trying to crucify me and other people here, and it so freaking sad. So out in the open now, everyone knows Gilmore is hurting bad right now and I am in a very tight situation. But Locitus, if you work with me, I'll help find the gaunts for you, because I'm just wondering now if they are stuck in customs somewhere.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Yeah I'm willing to work with you.

From
    Pennsylvania

Do you have anything left?

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Still waiting on those gauntlets...

From
    Pennsylvania

Wow, I can't believe you haven't gotten your guants yet. The guy PM'd me a little while back about buying the chest display, but I had my money earmarked for other things. I'm glad I didn't buy anything from him. He seemed like he as an honest guy when we were communicating, but obviously he still needs to make it right with you locitus.