Due to the decrease in demand, I've decided to close up shop here at the BatNinja studio. Having said that, I have enough fabric to do a few orders of vest and neckseals. I doubt I will be placing another order for the fabric in the future, so if you need a vest or neckseal from me, this is your chance!
Please understand that these are sewn in my spare time (which is limited due to my musical hobby and a job) and completed first paid, first sewn. If you've been a customer of mine from past runs, feel free to chime in and post your pics!
The price is $110.00 USD per vest, shipping included if in the US. I prefer PayPal, but will also accept money orders (no personal checks!).
I offer these vests in four basic sizes: M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48 ) and XXL (50-52). In other words, if you wear a Large T-shirt, then a Large vest should fit you fine. I’m using 1½” Velcro for the closure, so there is plenty of ‘wiggle’ room for individual size adjustment. I do NOT handle custom orders. The vest shell is made with a sturdy ‘tackle twill’ fabric, shiny-side out unless otherwise specified. This was the preferred fabric for many years here on TDH, and is THE recommended fabric for 501st 'Level 2' acceptance, and I will continue to use it until I am provided with reliable supplier information of the ‘real deal.’ The liner is made of a standard bottom-weight fabric and the sleeves are quilted with 3/4" stitch lines. The front, back, and sleeves are padded.
I do not add strap-holes or armor plate Velcro to the vest, as many people have different preferred attachment methods. These alterations can be done by most any local seamstress or alterations shop.
The neckseal price is $60.00 USD, shipping included if in the US, and is made of the same tackle twill fabric, and the same bottom-weight fabric as the vest. The seal is padded and ribbed, and uses a Velcro tab for closure at the front.
The screen-used neckseal was sewn directly to the jumpsuit as seen in this picture:
However, some prefer the neckseal be separate with the attached ‘dickie’, so that it can be tucked into the vest or flightsuit, as seen here:
The choice is yours, so please specify when ordering.
For sizing, I’ll need your neck measurement, in inches/half-inches, across largest part of the neck (usually the Adam’s Apple).
For US orders, the shipping is included. For overseas orders, please add $15.00 USD for vest or combined orders, $10.00 USD for neckseals only.
Please PM me for PayPal information. When making payment via PayPal, please include the following template:
VEST SIZE: (M/L/XL/XXL)
NECKSEAL SIZE: ___ INCHES
1. intwenothor - VEST (L, dull) - NECKSEAL (16.5", dull, w/dickie) - PAID 7/14 - SHIPPED 8/8 CUSTOMS #: LA104070132US
2. skaalaluke - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (16", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/14 - SHIPPED 8/8 USPS #: 9505 5134 8423 6221 0127 68
3. TheZeroEffect - NECKSEAL (15", dull, w/dickie) - PAID 7/15 - SHIPPED 8/8 CUSTOMS #: LA104070129US
4. LostDreams - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (17", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/18 - SHIPPED 8/8 USPS #: 9505 5134 8423 6221 0127 75
5. Rodabary - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (16", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/18 - SHIPPED 8/8 USPS #: 9505 5134 8423 6221 0127 82
6. tommyboy - NECKSEAL (17", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/18 - SHIPPED 8/8 USPS #: 9500 1134 8423 6221 0127 96
7. FettSpec - NECKSEAL (15.5", dull, w/dickie) - PAID 8/8 - SHIPPED 8/15 CUSTOMS #: LA104070733US
8. Jesster - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (16", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 8/12 - SHIPPED 8/19 USPS #: 9505 5000 1985 6232 0000 37
9. Fekali - VEST (L, shiny) - PAID 8/28 - SHIPPED 9/9 CUSTOMS #: LA104070764US
10. kelev - VEST (L, shiny) - PAID 9/14 - SHIPPED 9/22 USPS #: 9505 5000 1985 6266 0000 34
11. HelloDude - Vest (M, shiny) - NECKSEAL (16.5", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 9/16 - SHIPPED 9/22 USPS #: 9505 5000 1985 6266 0000 41
12. Mandalorian 70 - VEST, NECKSEAL