Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & NecksealsSubscribe
    1 Week Ago - Jul 14, 2016, 11:45 AM - Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals #1

Due to the decrease in demand, I've decided to close up shop here at the BatNinja studio. Having said that, I have enough fabric to do about 6 orders of vest and neckseals. I doubt I will be placing another order for the fabric in the future, so if you need a vest or neckseal from me, this is your chance!

Please understand that these are sewn in my spare time (which is limited due to my musical hobby and a job) and completed first paid, first sewn. If you've been a customer of mine from past runs, feel free to chime in and post your pics!

VEST:
    The price is $110.00 USD per vest, shipping included if in the US. I prefer PayPal, but will also accept money orders (no personal checks!).

I offer these vests in four basic sizes: M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48 ) and XXL (50-52). In other words, if you wear a Large T-shirt, then a Large vest should fit you fine. I’m using 1” Velcro for the closure, so there is plenty of ‘wiggle’ room for individual size adjustment. I do NOT handle custom orders. The vest shell is made with a sturdy ‘tackle twill’ fabric, shiny-side out unless otherwise specified. This was the preferred fabric for many years here on TDH, and is THE recommended fabric for 501st 'Level 2' acceptance, and I will continue to use it until I am provided with reliable supplier information of the ‘real deal.’ The liner is made of a standard bottom-weight fabric and the sleeves are quilted with 3/4" stitch lines. The front, back, and sleeves are padded.

I do not add strap-holes or armor plate Velcro to the vest, as many people have different preferred attachment methods. These alterations can be done by most any local seamstress or alterations shop.

NECKSEAL:
    The neckseal price is $60.00 USD, shipping included if in the US, and is made of the same tackle twill fabric, and the same bottom-weight fabric as the vest. The seal is padded and ribbed, and uses a Velcro tab for closure at the front.

The screen-used neckseal was sewn directly to the jumpsuit as seen in this picture:

However, some prefer the neckseal be separate with the attached ‘dickie’, so that it can be tucked into the vest or flightsuit, as seen here:

The choice is yours, so please specify when ordering.

For sizing, I’ll need your neck measurement, in inches/half-inches, across largest part of the neck (usually the Adam’s Apple).

SHIPPING:
    For US orders, the shipping is included. For overseas orders, please add $15.00 USD for vest or combined orders, $10.00 USD for neckseals only.

PAYMENT:
    Please PM me for PayPal information. When making payment via PayPal, please include the following template:

TDH USERNAME:

NAME:
    SHIPPING ADDRESS:

VEST SIZE: (M/L/XL/XXL)
    SHEEN: SHINY/DULL

NECKSEAL SIZE: ___ INCHES
    SHEEN: SHINY/DULL
    DICKIE: YES/NO

THE LIST:

1. intwenothor - VEST (L, dull) - NECKSEAL (16.5", dull, w/dickie) - PAID 7/14 - READY TO SHIP
    2. skaalaluke - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (16", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/14 - IN PROGRESS
    3. TheZeroEffect - NECKSEAL (15", dull, w/dickie) - PAID 7/15 - IN PROGRESS
    4. LostDreams - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (17", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/18 - IN PROGRESS
    5. Rodabary - VEST (L, shiny) - NECKSEAL (16", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/18 - IN PROGRESS
    6. tommyboy - NECKSEAL (17", shiny, w/dickie) - PAID 7/18 - IN PROGRESS

-END OF LINE-
    Last edited by batninja; 1 Day Ago at 7:03 AM.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. 1 Week Ago - Jul 14, 2016, 1:14 PM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals - 4 Spots Left! #2

Im down for one, PM inbound..
    1 Week Ago - Jul 14, 2016, 1:31 PM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals - 4 Spots Left! #3

You can't get better than this. If you need one get one now.
  5. 1 Week Ago - Jul 14, 2016, 4:06 PM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals - 4 Spots Left! #4

pm sent on vest...neck size 17inches
    Last edited by tommyboy; 1 Week Ago at 11:58 AM.
    1 Week Ago - Jul 14, 2016, 8:55 PM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals - 4 Spots Left! #5

Get it now or you'll regret it!
    Last edited by Refugee; 1 Week Ago at 1:56 AM.
  7. 1 Week Ago - Jul 14, 2016, 9:23 PM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals - 4 Spots Left! #6

i may get a vest to...
    Quote tommyboy said: View Post
    pm sent
    1 Week Ago - Jul 18, 2016, 9:26 AM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals - 4 Spots Left! #7

I added a fifth slot.
  9. 2 Days Ago - Jul 25, 2016, 3:49 AM - Re: Final Run/Closeout - BatNinja's Boba Fett Vests & Neckseals #8

looking forward to my new neck seal