Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
    Aug 13, 2014, 7:30 PM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions available #76

I watch his work like a hawk haha... its amazing to me what he can do! Strongly suggest him if you are looking for a paintjob!
  2. Aug 14, 2014, 5:15 PM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions available #77

Thanksman lol
    THREAD CLOSED FOR NOW!

Ok folks, i am stopping taking commissions until i catch up. If i spoke to you recently about something, that is fine and i will honor those commitments.

Thanks again to everyone for the support and praise!
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Aug 31, 2014 at 2:20 PM.
  3. 1 Week Ago - Nov 12, 2014, 10:26 AM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions CLOSED #78

So i need about $3,000 to refund for helmet commissions i can not do because of my living/shop situation. It looks like i wont have a shop again until the spring. This has happened because of things beyond my control and i didnt come to the refund thing lightly as i really wanted to do these helmets for you all.

That said, i will have an area i can use to do some simpler painting, so i am going to take 4 commissions for armor only paint ups to help get the funds to give back to the members here. After these armor commissions, i will only do the occasional commission. I do plan to continue on next year with some parts i'll make ahead of time and offer them with no wait. I will occasionally paint up a helmet or set of armor and sell it as well, but i will no longer take commissions for them.

Anywho, if anyone is interested post here. i will be starting all my armor commissions this weekend and will get them all done as quickly as possible in the little space i will have.

1 ISBEAR
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; 1 Week Ago at 10:44 AM.
    1 Week Ago - Nov 12, 2014, 10:30 AM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions CLOSED #79

Sign me up for an armor commission
  5. 1 Week Ago - Nov 12, 2014, 10:42 AM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions CLOSED #80

thank you brother, will do

Let me know your plans for ordering armor, you can have it shipped directly to me if you'd like. I recommend RKD
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; 1 Week Ago at 10:47 AM.
  6. 1 Week Ago - Nov 12, 2014, 11:36 AM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions #81

well i just got some good news. I think my father in law saw that we were selling our stuff and having to refund peopel and has decided to give me the rear half of the garage. What this means is that i will be able to finish the helmets and not have to do refunds..thank the heavens!!!

I will still take a few armor commissions though cuz i am still out of work.
    1 Week Ago - Nov 12, 2014, 4:34 PM - Re: FETTWERKS Painting/assembly commissions #82

Yaaaaaaay! Awesome news!