Subscribe
  1. Dec 19, 2014, 11:41 PM - FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #1

SOLD

So i recently received my armor upgrade from FP, so i think i can let my older set go. Its ESB, and been recently repainted, and only trooped once since. The chest and shoulder emblems are painted on via stencil and airbrush. It has bolts epoxied onto the backs and will come with the corresponding Nuts.

It will also come with Serenity's aluminum shoulder studs, and MojoFett's aluminum knee darts. I will try and get pics up as soon as i can, but i know alot of you know what it looks like lol

Details are as follows:
    Full ABS Fettpride V3 armor Purchased in 2009, recently repainted (ESB). This will include, collar, shoulders, chest plates, center diamond, ab plate, back plate, cod, kidney plate and knees. There are 2 small cracks on the bottom edge of the cod, that have been repaired. There was also a small crack on the bottom of one of the knees, which has also been repaired. there are also 2 very small cracks on the bottom edge of the back plate, again, repaired. Other than that, there is zero damage to the armor. It has held up great all these years and has plenty of life left in it. There will be some hot glue on the back of the left chest plate from my chest display which is not included, however the lens behind the slots will be left in for you.

Looking for $575 plus shipping for all mentioned above

VEST NOT INCLUDED!

Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Dec 20, 2014 at 1:18 PM.
    Dec 19, 2014, 11:42 PM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #2

Interested... PM sent.
    Last edited by davidFett; Dec 19, 2014 at 11:49 PM.
  3. Dec 20, 2014, 12:00 AM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #3

PM replied! I'll have pics up tomorrow as i have to get the armor out of the basement and bring it up here to take pics
    Dec 20, 2014, 4:47 AM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #4

Tempting. But I already kinda have have a guy to paint my armor
    Dec 20, 2014, 9:57 AM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #5

Pm sent.
  6. Dec 20, 2014, 11:46 AM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #6

Hey folks i had posted this on my garrison forum firsat and didnt realize someone PMed me about there...so, in fairness, i am going to message him first. If he passes, Davidfett your next on the list. I apologize on the oversight!
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Dec 20, 2014 at 11:56 AM.
  7. Dec 20, 2014, 11:53 AM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #7

Interested
  8. Dec 20, 2014, 1:18 PM - Re: FettPride V3 armor fully painted for sale. #8

SOLD to a garrison mate!