Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F4R Painting/Finishing Services...

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

F4R Painting/Finishing Services...

UPDATE Just about to finish up with Darrins FPH2 in a few weeks, and then MrNoStripes is on deck (just waiting on armor and helmet to arrive) with that said Im re-opening slots for painting commissions so if you have been waiting lemme know what you need and we can talk.

For those of you unaware Im Fett 4 Real, Im in the Air Force and love to paint ROTJ and any other Fett stuff....or custom work. Prior to the Air Force I was in college for Animation, and Design. I have been painting and sculpting for probably all of my life. almost 31 years old now. I have painted a number of members helmets, jetpacks, and a few bits of armor here and there. I can repair broken FG if need be...DLZX9R had a cracked FP Premium and we got it worked out from ESB to ROTJ it was severely cracked and it was repair and strengthened with new FG underneath to add to the strength of the helmet. Ive sculpted a 3/4 scale jetpack for the ladies/kids that Fettpride cast and is now offering Lady Fett has one currently and it is a really nice piece I must say...every lady fett should have one
    50% deposit and 50% due upon completion of commission, I take pride in what I do, I communicate via txt messages with picture updates...please PM or email @ Fett4Real@gmail.com

THIS WAS A RUBIES HELMET can you believe that?

FP 3/4 scale Jetpack Body my sculpt.

Last edited by Fett 4 Real; May 7, 2014 at 11:20 AM.

From
    USAF Utah

Re: F4R Painting/Finishing Services...

Bump check out the FB page...http://www.facebook.com/fett4real
    Last edited by Fett 4 Real; Apr 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM.

PM sent...

From
    Minneapolis, MN

PP payment sent yesterday for my armor painting and CA boots weathering. Looking forward to seeing the progress once you receive them.

I just wanted to give Dom a BIG thank you for the amazing work he's done on my Asok budget helmet and nobody should hesitate in getting in contact with him if you want a bucket done.
    Here's some quick comparison pics with my MR just to show you how his work blows that one out the water.

I'm floored with how awesome he made it turn out and I hope I can be anywhere near as good...some day

From
    North Texas

I guess that is ok.....if you like that sort of exacting detail....

The helmet is very nice.

From
    Pennsylvania

Which one is which?

MR to the left, F4R paint up on asok on the right

From
    USAF Utah

Thanks for the kinda words, I do my best. Im VERY happy your pleased with the paint up, wanted to meet your expectations and happy I did.

Great pics BTW

From
    Albuquerque

I've got Dom working on my GMH bucket adding all the bells and whistles as well as a nice SR interior. Check out what he's been up to on his FB page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fett4...826689?fref=ts

From
    Pennsylvania

Argh, I don't do Facebook. Dom if you do ESB like you paint ROTJ, my armor is going to look sweet, if you decide to do it.

From
    North Texas

redkraytdragon said: View Post
    I've got Dom working on my GMH bucket adding all the bells and whistles as well as a nice SR interior. Check out what he's been up to on his FB page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fett4...826689?fref=ts

I have been following and "liking" the work on your helmet all the way through.

From
    USAF Utah

Im going to put that shade 3 3M visor in today bout to cut it up.

Yeah RKD, I feel like your helmets a "brother" to mine bc I've always seen these two together whole I was keeping track of mine. Mark my words, that will be my next one too and I'm going right back to Dom for another paintup.

From
    USAF Utah

RKD's helmet is DONE and ready for shipping back with his knee armor as well....all boxed up and going to the PO this afternoon.

The SK light/servo kit worked out very well....got it all hooked up and working with the push buttons for the left guantlet. Video on my facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fett4...ref=ts&fref=ts

It was a fun project few challenges getting EVERYTHING to fit inside the helmet including the servo, everything that comes along with the servo two boards and batteries, and the Stormrider interior kit. Getting the RangeFinder mount to the servo. And finally fitting the lights into the RF topper with my XXL hands. All in all it came out just as planned, little bit of work paid off and Will hopefully will love it. Im happy enough that I need to buy a kit for my helmet now. I think I already have the lights but dont have the servo, I would like to have a smaller version if possible so Im going to talk to SK about that very thing.

From
    The Netherlands

Great video, amazing work! That servo kit is really cool, and props for getting all of it in there neatly. If i had all that stuff, the helmet would have to be the size of a small moon..

From
    Albuquerque

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my GMH bucket (and a set of my knees) back from Dom and he did an amazing job. This one was pretty much a complete build from the raw cast up. I had him install the rangefinder, servo, remote, electronics, visor, and SR interior (and of course the paint). From the first pm to the last, he was on it and kept me regularly updated on everything he was doing and made sure I had all the parts needed. Very professional and a great artist to boot. If you're on the fence about getting something painted by him, don't hesitate...worth every penny and more

F4R is excellent and i recommend him for sure! Plus a great guy to boot! If i determine from my scratch build paint up that i cant do my new helmet paint....its very likely i'll be sending it to Dom

From
    Minneapolis, MN

I received my painted FP & RDK armor along w/ my repainted Rubies bucket, shoulder bells and knee armor from Dom and I was speechless when I opened the box. He is amazing to work with and the communication of sending progress images was stellar. If I get my finances in order and decide to replace my gauntlets and jet pack, I'll be hitting Dom up for sure. Once I have everything attached and installed I will be posting the finished pics to my thread and will notify this one as well.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/s...cations-46295/

Props 2 Dom and thank you for your service bro.

Rock,
    SHTEY

From
    Adelaide

Dom.

Recommended.

From
    Indiana

Your work is beautiful! It truly is a work of art!

Dom - PM sent re: commission. Priority 1... STAT!

Cheers,
    - Andy

From
    Knoxville, TN

PM sent to commission my first ESB lid!

From
    USAF Utah

OK guys taking commissions for the spring...hit me up via PM for details on prices. Or on facebook...Ill be updating this with some new pics and such.

From
    USAF Utah

OK right now guys got a few commissions going on for the spring...summer is open though if youre planning to get a helmet armor or anything going in the summer time. Thanks for all the inquiries and commissions means alot to be able to put my work out there! Updated pics coming soon. For the work from this year.