ESB Helmet (MSH-1)

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

ESB Helmet (MSH-1)

After very much thought, and going back and forth, it’s with a heavy heart that I must offer my ESB Fett helmet for sale. Life is such that sometimes in the best interest of our future, we have to make the appropriate decisions to not only insure, but guarantee our path. With a cross town move planned for the middle of next year to a new home (with a large workshop )the upside is beyond exponential which makes for an easy decision, however equally vexing to execute. Acccccckkk!!! Lol

I have for sale an MSH-1 painted in the scheme of Boba Fett’s helmet as it appears in the film The Empire Strikes Back. This helmet was constructed in the early days of the TDH legacy, by member Bobafettish, for his Special Edition Fett. To say this helmet is a work of art would be to understate what is truly a masterpiece. Painted by Fettpride, not one detail was spared; all of which masterfully replicated into the overall scheme with flawless execution. This is a premium paint job by one of the best. You can put your face right up to this helmet and it looks real. This helmet features a built-in speaker with microphone, an installed helmet fan, and solid aluminum range finder stalk. The Range Finder targeting device on top has a built in battery system of which the 2 red lights blink in the correct sequence when the battery is placed.. There is no helmet liner installed at this time, as I removed the one that was in the helmet, with the original intent to replace it with a much better system.

I am offering this helmet for $700.00, not including shipping. I regretfully will not be shipping this overseas, as I am absolutely petrified of what could possibly happen if a customs agency inspects and damages this helmet. I would die basically. Sorry L

Thank you taking a look! There is no doubt in my mind that the individual who acquires this stunning helmet will be happy with it for years to come. I know I have !

(I will be posting more images taken from distance too, along with other types of helmets to help establish scale. Please stand-by)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

From
    Newport News, VA

Re: ESB Helmet (MSH-1)

Whoa! There's something you don't see offered every day. . .
    An MSH1 painted by FP is a rare piece of Fett-fan history indeed.
    Good luck with the sale.

From
    Albuquerque

If this is still up for grabs in a few weeks, I'm ON it...
    Either way, good luck with the sale, I'm sure you'll have no problems unloading that beauty. Great price too!

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

ESB Helmet (MSH-1)

Thank you SuperJ and RKD!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

ESB Helmet (MSH-1)

Price hereby reduced to $550-
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

Working with a few responses now however I am pulling this listing permanently. If a proper sale is not generated from those interested I will hold this helmet for a few more years until which time the economy strengthens up. Mods please delete this thread at your leisure.

that is beautiful. if i wasnt broke as a joke i would offer the 700. i have barely started my costume but i want to do the esb fett

From
    New Haven CT, USA

PM sent.