Subscribe
    Apr 30, 2015, 11:42 AM - ESB Fett (No Helmet, Boots, EE3 Rifle), will ship anywhere #1

Sold via Japanese 501st Forums. Pending Payment.

I'm selling my ESB Fett. I don't want to, but I have a son about to be born any day, some health issues, and no opportunities to really troop Fett in Japan. It's been fun, and I even got to sign something with Disney in Japan and make official appearances and got paid as a Disney character/talent. I high-fived Carrie Fisher on stage at an event, and had Daniel Logan yelling at some Japanese event staff that they should let me behind the scenes with him so I could have a proper place to sit.
    The even cooler moments were when we appeared unannounced at a Toy Show and some kid came up, jaw-dropped, and pulled out a Boba Fett figure from his pocket. Probably the only time I let a kid hold my blaster for a photo (I play stone cold most of the time). I also got lot of fan drawn pictures from kids, which are not included in this sale! This suit is now available for you to make some awesome memories too!

I may break the parts up later, but I want to see if any one wants to bite at the kit. I'm about to head to bed, but will post pictures of all the parts in more detail.
    For now it is just me in the full suit. These pics are of my most recent set of armor which I haven't trooped in much, and is what is being sold.

Out of the suit I'm about 5'7" (167-8cm). Some people think that is short for Fett. I stand the same height as Logan and Morrison, so I think it is fine.
    Waist 32. I think I was a 30-31 when I got the suit, then gained some weight, then lost it. There is room in the flightsuit for someone up to 34 I'd say. Girth and Ammo Belts would be snug.

$2600.00 total includes shipping from Japan (to US, Europe and Oceania) and PP fees. South America and Africa add $50.00. I'll be shipping EMS which gets you a tracking number. I may split the package in two boxes to cut costs, and to make sure it is all packed up well. I'm not just shoving all this expensive gear in one box and hoping for the best. I love this suit, and want it to reach its destination in the same condition it left.

Here is a list of all the parts.

Fettpride Armor - All pieces (Chest, cod, back, shoulder, kidney, collar).
    • Painted by Me, no decals, logos by hand.
    • Shoulders connect by Snaps to vest
    • Armor connects by magnets and velcro
    • aluminimum studs

Batninja Vest
    Batninja Neckseal
    Fettpride Kneepads
    • aluminum darts

Fetttronic(?) Chest light display
    Woodman Cape
    Woodman Wookie Braids (real horse hair, NOT synthetic)
    Woodman ESB Girth Belt
    99centtaco Leather Pouch Belt
    BooBooFett Jetpack Harness (screen accurate w/ Diver Belt replica)
    Arkady Flightvest
    Arkady Pouches
    Fettdad/Fettpride Holster (long story… use the search function)
    Resin Sidearm
    Bobby Fett UK shintools (found parts and replica)
    MOW Jetpack painted by me
    • Aluminum greeblies (neck, beacon, stabilizer)
    • Beacon can light up with batteries

GBH gloves
    Gauntlets (Missile is resin, seen better days,need repairs and possible upgrade, but CAN TROOP)
    Helmet RC Kit (salamanderking)
    Miscellaneous extra parts I find while packing up. Maybe some extra greeblies, etc
    .img_2431-jpgimg_2434-jpgimg_2435-jpgimg_2437-jpgimg_2440-jpgimg_2441-jpg
    Last edited by Yorke; Apr 30, 2015 at 8:33 PM. Reason: Shipping price update
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Apr 30, 2015, 6:35 PM - Re: ESB Fett (No Helmet, Boots, EE3 Rifle), will ship anywhere #2

PM Sent
    Apr 30, 2015, 8:33 PM - Re: ESB Fett (No Helmet, Boots, EE3 Rifle), will ship anywhere #3

Sold via Japanese 501st Forums. Pending Payment.
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Apr 30, 2015, 9:34 PM - Re: ESB Fett (No Helmet, Boots, EE3 Rifle), will ship anywhere #4

Wow that didn't last long. Nice looking suit that has a cool story.