ESB boba fett FPv3 armor and Master Replicas Helmet custom painted by deadland ESB

ESB boba fett FPv3 armor and Master Replicas Helmet custom painted by deadland ESB

Hate to do this but need to fund a few projects. v3 Fett pride armor esb painted via airbrush with decals. Will sell with flask vest MOW size M.
    $1600.00 This includes fettronics pad and aluminum studs. Cod butt not included.

I can let go of the full bust for $3500.00 including the Master Replica custom painted ESB helmet by deadland with stormrider, braids, cape etc..

heres a link to the WIP thread

plus shipping and pp fees. US only.

From
    Murrieta CA

Re: ESB boba fett FPv3 armor and Master Replicas Helmet custom painted by deadland ES

Ah that was the supper trooper lid if I remember correctly and it had a real circuit board in the back correct? Did you do the armor paint up on it? Good luck on the sale bro and your next project sorry to see you let the lid go!!!

Re: ESB boba fett FPv3 armor and Master Replicas Helmet custom painted by deadland ES

deadland said: View Post
    Ah that was the supper trooper lid if I remember correctly and it had a real circuit board in the back correct? Did you do the armor paint up on it? Good luck on the sale bro and your next project sorry to see you let the lid go!!!
    yes sir that's the one.. real circuit board on back. Yes I did the armor.. hate to let this go man the paint job is spot on