[FONT=tahoma]I have for sale one eFX Attack of the Clones (Episode II) Phase-1 helmet. I paid $399.00 2.5 years ago. The helmet was worn in public twice, and as result there are two areas with tiny, minor chips (please see photos below). Plus, in a haste one afternoon about 2 years ago I decided to clean the circular metal plate underneath the Plexiglas cover on the stand (see photo below). Needless to say I scratched the plate right on the lower part of the Star Wars logo. *facepalm doh*[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]Otherwise, this helmet is in pristine condition. It's a beautiful, gorgeous piece. The Communication Fin has a built in Red Light, and the interior is fully lined. It comes with the COA, the display box, plus the shipping container it came in. Additionally, the Styrofoam shipping insert is intact, and the helmet, COA and the stand will be carefully repacked in said insert for it's next destination. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]Based on the less than A+ condition with regard to the two tiny chips, and the scratched logo plate, I am offering this helmet for $299, not including shipping (please remember to provide me your zip code for calculating). I will ship UPS Ground as I have a friend who owns a store. However, my most recent UPS shipment with a New Mexico destination was inadvertently routed to New Jersey, due to a supposed computer error. Please indicate if you rather have the helmet shipped by another shipper if UPS Ground isn't your best option.[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]In addition to the images posted below, please feel free to click on this album link for more images:

[/FONT]
ICS - EFX AOTC Phase-I Helmet Slideshow by sbvader70 | Photobucket[FONT=tahoma]

[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma]