Darts and Jetpack harness

From
    Puyallup, WA

Has anyone heard from JodoKast89 or Kcr7pr? I sent them both paypal payments for a set of shin darts and jetpack harness, have not received word back from either of these two individuals. Also sent PM to both, nothing from them. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

v/r
    Travis
    TI-5265

Hey brother,

I haven't gotten an inquiry PM from you? I had 15 sets of gauntlet darts and knee darts arrive that weren't correct, so I'm awaiting a few new sets to come in for a couple of open orders, yours included. Hopefully they should be here in the next few days. Truthfully the error isn't something you would have even noticed, but I don't want to send anything out that I feel is of subpar standards. Trust me when I say I have a stern fire lit under my machinist's *** to get this taken care of. I'm not too happy about it.

Also, my email, Machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com is in all of my threads and a primary form of getting ahold of me. If I am a little harder to get ahold of through this next 2 weeks it's because I'm moving. Rest assured I haven't forgotten about you. -- I've yet to take advantage of anyone here to date =P

-Dakota
    Last edited by JodoKast89; Feb 12, 2014 at 1:15 AM.

From
    Puyallup, WA

Re: Darts and Jetpack harness

Dakota,

Thanks for the reply. My PM to you a while back must have gotten lost in cyber space. First time purchasing off this site, still kind of new to the site and still building my Fett costume. Don't want to get burned ya know. Look forward to getting your darts. Thanks.

Travis

From
    Puyallup, WA

Dakota,

Was wondering if you have a status update on the darts? I have con at the end of March and I want to debut my Fett. Please let me know. Thanks

Travis

From
    Victoria, British Columbia

Best probably to send a pm as this is not a standard sale thread that he would regularly check I know the guy just bought a house so he's probably got a few things going on.

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

Email him at the address shown a few posts up. Easier to get in contact with him that way. I've bought parts twice from Dakota and have to say he is solid.

From
    Puyallup, WA

Thanks for the advice, will PM tonight.