DARTH VADER ESB REPLICA CAPE and INNER ROBE SET

DARTH VADER ESB REPLICA CAPE and INNER ROBE SET

Hey guys, I'm selling off my variant ESB cape (the yoke version) and inner robe set as I don't think I'm going to ever use it.

I didn't open the bidding up to international buyers because ebay makes it so difficult to deal with.

Here's the description from the auction as well as the ebay link.

LINK:
    Darth Vader ESB Costume Replica Cape and Inner Robe Set | eBay

DARTH VADER ESB REPLICA CAPE & INNER ROBE SET

NO RESERVE
    $925
    FREE SHIPPING!
    U.S. BIDDERS ONLY

Up for auction is my personal Darth Vader ESB replica cape (yoke version) and inner robe set.
    It is a one of a kind set and I’m letting them go only because I no longer feel the need to hang onto this alternate version.
    And since I don’t really plan on doing anything with it, it might as well find it’s way to a new home where it will be enjoyed on someone’s personal display or for trooping.
    I've never seen anyone specifically try to make this particular cape version making it a rare gem for the hardcore ESB Darth Vader enthusiast or costumer.

CAPE
    This particular variation of the ESB cape is the one with the yoke at the collar.
    You can see this version used throughout various scenes in the film.
    This replica is made of a quality (and rather expensive) wool gabardine that VERY closely matches that of the screen-used.
    Cape chain is not included (but is easily sourced online if you don’t already have some handy).
    The screen-used version of this cape was sold at auction years ago and this is a very accurate replica of it.

INNER ROBE
    This inner robe replica is made of the same wool gabardine as the cape and is a matching set.
    It can be used as-is as an ANH style version, or modified into an ESB version by adding the pleats and stitching up the side-split at the hip (both fairly easy modifications).

SIZING
    This cape & inner robe is slightly shorter than what I would call Prowse size so it would be great for anyone who troops that stands anywhere in the 6’2" - 6’6" range. The measurements from the center back top of the collar to the bottom hem are approx. 66” on both the cape and inner robe.

I’m showing pics of the actual set in this auction being displayed on hangers, displayed on a mannequin, and also being trooped in.
    All the pics shown are of the exact same (one and only) replica set.
    Also shown for reference purposes are pics of the screen-used cape (that this replica was based on) from when it was being sold at an auction house years ago, and also pics of the screen-used cape as it appears on screen in ESB.

FREE shipping!
    This is not available to non US buyers.

All sales final. Buyer agrees to NO returns under any circumstances.
    In the unlikely event of damage or loss during shipping, buyer agrees to and is responsible for making the insurance claim with the post office.

If you have any specific question, feel free to contact me.

cape and robe being worn

cape

inner robe

cape as seen on screen in esb

pics of the screen-used from when it was up at auction years ago

Last edited by Gino; Jan 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

From
    Pennsylvania

Re: DARTH VADER ESB REPLICA CAPE and INNER ROBE SET

Nice, I'm planning on doing a vader once fett is done. This would make an awesome cape for it, but I have way too may fett items I need first.

I understand. Sometimes it has to be FETT FIRST. lol

From
    Pennsylvania

Sometimes? It's fett first all the time lol.