Subscribe
    2 Weeks Ago - Nov 30, 2014, 5:45 PM - "custom" Bleahhh Flight suit and Indimagnoli Jango-style flak vest #1

Need to unload both of these as I cannot use these for my Montross build.

Flight suit- Some details were added but overall not done like I asked. It's quality is nice and has a double zipper along the front. I am 6'7" tall and 320lbs. This was still pretty loose on me so tailoring is still required. I paid little over $200 for this but I'll be happy to get $100. Only tried on once.

Next up is a jango-style vest, sans the shoulder flaps. The quality on this is as professional as you're going to get, made from real sheepskin leather. Color is more a light-gray which was too light for my needs. It's secured via velcro on the top and sides, essentially matching the screen-used jango vest. The one thing I noticed just now was that while they put the slots for the jetpack harness/straps on the leather, they didn't add it to the liner, so that would need to be addressed. Worn only once to test fit. I wear a 2xl and this vest is not too tight but could be be tighter.

I paid about $300 for this, and would like the same + shipping

Please lmk if you have any questions

-TC