Costume and Accessory Commissions

From
    Newberg, Oregon, United States

Costume and Accessory Commissions

Galactic Quartermasters is here to serve your supply needs!

We provide the costuming community with high quality costumes and costume accessories. All projects are by commission, meaning we don’t begin creating it until you order it. All projects are hand-made by amazing seamstresses and armorers with a great attention to detail and care for every project we do.

Below is the list of our products, the options available to them, and the prices. Click on the name of the product to be taken to the photo album and see what you are buying!

MEDIUM HELMET BAG - $50
    Made of durable black pleather with padded fleece interior and a drop pad on the bottom.
    For each side, choose the following:
    -SYMBOL
    -FONT
    -Your choice of text
    -Color: gray, sand, white, red, blue, burgundy, silver, charcoal gray, or medium blue.
    Fits helmets up to 14 inches wide/long/high.

LARGE HELMET BAG - $75
    Made of durable black pleather with padded fleece interior and a drop pad on the bottom.
    For each side, choose the following:
    -SYMBOL
    -FONT
    -Your choice of text
    -Color: gray, sand, white, red, blue, burgundy, silver, charcoal gray, or medium blue.
    Fits helmets up to 16 inches wide/long/high.

IMPERIAL OFFICER CAP - $35
    This screen accurate cap includes the panel edging. The default color is black, but custom colors are available for $10 (as fabric allows) -OR- Send us yard of your Officer Uniform material for no additional charge.
    Add a high detail screw-back greeblie for $15

JEDI/SITH INNER TUNIC - $120
    Made of linen/rayon blend in natural off-white.
    For custom dyed color (PM for more info) add $15.

JEDI/SITH OUTER TUNIC - $160
    Made of Silk Noir in natural off-white.
    For custom dyed color add $20, for black silk add $25.
    Old Wizard floor-length available for an additional $40.
    Choose a shoulder tuck style: full around (canon), top only, or no tuck.

JEDI/SITH TABARDS - $80
    Made of your choice of Silk Noir in natural off-white or pleather in your choice of colors.
    For custom dyed silk color add $10, for black silk add $15.
    Choose style: Consular (rear tabards do not extend below the belt) or Guardian (rear tabards are the same length as the front).

JEDI/SITH OBI - $40
    Made of Silk Noir in natural off-white.
    For custom dyed color add $5, for black silk add $10.

JEDI/SITH TABARD/OBI SET - $105
    Includes both the Tabard and Obi at a discount.
    Above options and costs apply.

JEDI/SITH OUTER/INNER TUNIC SET - $245
    Includes both the Outer and Inner Tunic at a discount.
    Old Wizard floor-length Outer Tunic available for an additional $35.

COMPLETE JEDI/SITH - $300
    Includes the Outer Tunic, Inner Tunic, Tabards, and Obi at a discount.
    Old Wizard floor-length Outer Tunic available for an additional $30.

HAKAMA - $100
    Made of a linen blend in your choice of colors.
    Optional modesty panels (covering the side hole).
    Choose closure option: Side-release buckles, Velcro, or traditional ties.

DARTH NIHILUS COTF ROBES & BELT - $500
    Made of black silk noir (raw silk) with leather double belt.
    Includes inner skirt, inner tunic w/ outer skirt & quilted sleeves, outer tunic w/ cap sleeves, short robe, obi, cape w/ additional material for cowl, quilted neckseal, lycra under skirt, and leather belt w/ inner belt.
    *Does not include mask, helmet, gloves, or boots.*

JEDI/SITH BELT - $5
    Made with a 3” under belt and a 1” over belt, including a simple side-release buckle. Your choice of color.

COMING SOON
    Smuggler Vest
    Smuggler Jacket
    Rebel Fleet Officer Jacket
    Rebel Fleet Trooper Vest
    Rebel Fleet Shirt
    Royal Guard Robe
    Royal Guard Helmet Bag
    Imperial/Rebel/Mandalorian Coveralls

TO ORDER:

To order, please PM me with the item/items you wish. You will receive a confirmation PM requesting size information and any options not specified as well as the total for the purchase (shipping is included if you include your zip code or country).

We require a non-refundable deposit of half the total price for the purchase of materials for all projects. After the order is fabricated, we require the other half (as well as shipping) before the order is mailed out. We accept payments through Paypal only and will send you an invoice for your order.

Shipping is via USPS and varies based on the item(s) ordered as well as whether the order is shipping in the U.S., Canada, or overseas. The shipping total will be included in the confirmation PM.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask in this thread and I will answer them as best as I can. If you wish to place an order, let me know in this thread or send me a PM and we will work out the details (sizes, shipping, etc.). If you would like to request a custom order or something we do not feature here, feel free to ask. You might be requesting something we already have in our Research and Development.

We are constantly developing new innovations here at Galactic Quartermasters, so follow this thread to see what we have come up with! Also, check out (and Like) our FACEBOOK PAGE for more pictures, and leave some comments/pictures of the items that you have purchased from us!
    Last edited by Praetor Ordo; Mar 9, 2013 at 9:47 PM.

From

Re: Costume and Accessory Commissions

To commemorate the opening of our new stores, we are pleased to offer a 10% discount to all purchases for the next week! That is until 11:59 PM on September 7th (PST).

From

I must say, the costuming community sure knows how to show a new business a first week! Sixteen orders for twenty-four items and still coming in! For those of you who ordered, thank you! For those of you who haven’t ordered, please hurry before the queue fills up!

Currently, we are working on a new prototype in addition to the orders we are fulfilling. This prototype will be the base for out upcoming Rebel Fleet Officer Jacket, Rebel Fleet Trooper Vest, Smuggler Jacket, and Smuggler Vest. We are also finishing up the patterns for the Imperial/Rebel/Mandalorian coveralls, to include all the detail lines and pockets! Finally, and I know most requested, we have begun the patterns for the long awaited Royal Guard Helmet Bag!

In the upgrade department, we are completing a new-and-improved Jedi/Sith Inner Tunic based on information that we recently obtained from the vaults of the Jedi Archive (read: Rancho Obi-Wan). Pictures to follow once that item finishes fabrication!

To show our appreciation for all of our customers who have placed orders, we are instituting a new bonus rewards program. If you are a returning customer, we will give you a 10% discount to any purchases you make for a year! This is in addition to any discounts that may be currently ongoing!

As always, feel free to ask questions, leave comments, and post pictures of your Galactic Quartermasters gear in this thread! And don’t forget to Like our FACEBOOK PAGE!

From

After two weeks, we are amazed by the amount of orders we have. There is even a bit of a back log now in our queue. We are diligently working on getting those orders fabricated and shipped. If you haven’t received yours yet, don’t worry. We will be hitting the post office on Wednesday to send a bulk order that is being thrown together this weekend! Your package might have got stacked in with that order (it will be shipping to you, just a little later than expected).

With that said, keep the orders coming. There is a bit of a back log, but that shouldn’t stop you! If you don’t place your order early, you might be hit by one heck of a back log after this next announcement!

To reward such a wonderful response from the costuming community, we are re-activating our 10% discount from today until 11:59 PM PST on Friday the 21st of September. That is another week of 10% discounts to all of our products!

On top of that, we are still offering 10% to returning customers. That means you could get a whole 20% discount from the cost of your order!

Finally, we would like to offer a bulk discount program. If you order an 3 to 5 of the same item (including Helmet Bags, regardless of their customization), you get a 10% discount to the cost of those items. If you order 6 to 10 of the same item, then you receive a 15% discount to the cost of those items. 11 or more of the same item and you get a 20% discount!

As always, feel free to ask questions, leave comments, and post pictures of your Galactic Quartermasters gear in this thread! And don’t forget to Like our FACEBOOK PAGE!

From

Ten orders in the queue after shipping out a huge order. Again, I cannot thank the community for such a response to our costumes. Again, keep them coming. Unfortunately, we can no longer guarantee that you order will arrive before Halloween. Yeah, we have a good queue.

I guess the 10% discount really helped as we had more than a couple of orders come in during the week. Don’t worry, we will be offering it again. Not to mention, other discounts in the coming months.

I guess I’ll let you in on a little one right now. For those Costuming Clubs that provide a holiday card exchange, we will be offering a 10% discount to a single order for everyone who takes part. That’s right, 10% just for sending out holiday cards to your brothers and sisters in costume. If you are a member of more than one group, then you will get more than one discount card!

We will be posting pictures of our first prototype hopefully by next week. It is the prototype for the Smuggler Jacket (ESB Han Solo), Smuggler Vest (ANH Han Solo), Rebel Fleet Jacket (Captain Antilles), and Rebel Fleet Vest (Rebel Fleet Troopers).

From

Another weekly update for you all who are following us… and a bump for those of you who aren’t.

We are offering a new item, as well. We don’t have any pictures of it up yet, but we will soon. It is a Jedi Belt. A 3” inner leather belt with a 1” outer leather belt. Dyed to your specifications (color chart to be determined). They are capped off a metal side-release buckle, but it is easily changed out for your own buckle.

This is also opening the possibility of custom smuggler belts and more, but that is still to be determined. As for smugglers, we are finishing up our prototype for the smuggler/rebel fleet jacket/vest. The pics should be up before the next week (real life depending).

Unfortunately, we are booked up and cannot offer delivery before Halloween. However, we are working diligently and will be shipping a new set of orders out soon!

From

We at Galactic Quartermasters would like to apologize for the difficulties in order placement and lack of communication that have been happening since approximately December. We recently had an issue with our primary computer system and have only recently got it back up and running.

We assure all those who have placed orders with us that your orders are being completed. As a courtesy and by way of apology, we are discounting your purchase 10% and will cover shipping costs ourselves. Additionally, all orders placed this month will also receive a 10% discount.

We thank you for your patience and again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me and I will answer them.

Jason Ellenburg
    Galactic Quartermasters Supply Officer

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada

I need a outer and inner sith tunic , shoot me a pm please

C

From

Greetings, Galactic Quartermasters patrons!

There is something new happening in the Supply Room. Our fabrication department is completing the orders you have placed, but we are also finishing up the prototype for the Smuggler/Rebel Fleet Jacket/Vest. We will be offering that new addition to our storefront soon. But, that is not the best part.

At this time, we are working on a new addition to the Supply Room… the Armory! That’s right, soon we will be offering armors and weaponry to our patrons. We will update with our progress as well as our expected prices. However, I have been authorized to give you a small description of the armor and weapons that we will be offering.

Our armors will be high detail and quality. While they may not be as light as the typical ABS armors and helmets, they will have the strength of fiberglass. We will offer painting and weathering as possible options for the armors and include lights and electronics, as well.

Our weapons will be cast as both solid pieces and some as two-piece for the inclusion of a sound card, speaker, and flashing LED light (including other lights in the weapons if they are present).

Finally, we will also be offering custom lightsabers! Three kinds will be available: simple belt-hangers that are hollow and waiting for you to install electronics, sabers with electronics inside that light the blades, and sabers with a full suite of electronics that include light and sound. Some of our sabers will be of our design, but we will offer custom designs if you want them!

Still waiting on a status from my order (lots of helmet bags)...

- Andy

From
    Newport News, VA

PM sent about your Visas Marr costume...

Still waiting...

DO NOT BUY FROM GALACTIC QUARTERMASTERS

To any of you who may be considering ordering from Galactic Quartermasters, consider yourself warned. They have taken deposits from several customers (including me) and failed to deliver on their promises of fulfilment.

I placed an order for several helmet bags back in September (2012) and paid half up front. BIG MISTAKE.

They are unresponsive and decepetive. Please don't be duped. Learn from the misfortune of others...

Apparently there is a thread about this on the Rebel Legion forum as well. Please go check it out if you are a member.
    Last edited by tk231; Jun 6, 2013 at 12:07 PM.

I heard this as well, so I'm glad I didn't place an order yet. A friend did recommend twin roses, if you need some Sith/Jedi, or custom work done-
    Clothing and Costumes Inspired by the Star Wars Universe from Twin Roses Designs. Costume Re-Creation and Construction by Andrea Wakely.
    I'll be ordering from them soonish, I think

FYI - I finally did receive my helmet bag order from Galactic Quartermasters, the one I placed back in September last year. If anyone wants specific additional info about all this, feel free to PM me.

From
    Frederick, United States

Wow... that took a LONG time for something as simple as that.