considering parting my jango

From
    Portland, Oregon

considering parting my jango

So I am sure that most of you have seen my for sale thread already. There doesnt seem to be anyone interested that is actually serious. I also know how it is that fitting a full suit can be tough, and most people already have at least a few pieces gathered or maybe a complete and want to upgrade.

Either way I am needing to buy a new toolbox for work and I am looking at a good 5000.00 on it so I could use to have this to make it easier, especially with the holidays coming up. So here is my original for sale thread, http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/c...go-sale-48740/

I dont know what to ask for a lot of this, I just know that it has to equal out to somewhere around 2500.00. So if any of you guys can help me out with pricing through a PM I would greatly appreciate it. All items will go of course to first dibs, but first dibs with Ill pay you next week doesnt count. If you want it, you have to be able to pay for it or it just isnt fair to the others who want it and can. I already have boxes and packaging supplies so everything can go out right away! However I am not going to sell anything until we can get the most of this spoken for.

The majority of this suit has been worn for a total of 3 hours
    Last edited by evallded; Nov 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM.

From
    Portland, Oregon

Re: considering parting my jango

The bucket is an Asok, cold cast fiberglass With I believe a #3 welding shield
    Thighs and cod piece are fiberglass made by Cruzer, Cod has been reinforced with fiberglass cloth
    Back armor is fiberglass
    Gauntlets are Cruzer cold cast with purple dyed tubes and Dark side aluminum darts
    The knees are Cruzer with Dark side knee rockets as well, rebuilt and reinfoced with fiberglass and are very strong
    The leather vest is a bobamaker
    Man of War jetpack harness
    I dont have a trace on who built the chest and shoulder armor but it appears to be sintra or styrene and is fairly thick same thing with the boot and shin armor. The boot armor does have the side snaps
    The boots are buffalinos and are size 10.5 but I always wear a size 11 and these fit me comfortably
    There are a set of plastic rubys pistols and a set of resin pistols that are size accurate. All assembled parts on the resin pistols have been glues and reinforced with steel rods to ensure a great and long lasting bond
    The girth belt was built by me following cruzers guide on it and is an amazing piece, as are the holsters also made by me very accurate and shape molded and will last forever.
    The jetpack is a fettseven pack. It is all fiberglass and was also painted and weathered by fett seven. However he sold me his personal pack and we have plans to trade it back for the other style jetpack also cleaned and painted so he can have his back. However if you prefer this pack style I am sure some kind of arrangement can be made.

From
    Bradner,Ohio

I would be interested in the Vest!

From
    connecticut

I'd be interested in upper body armor

From
    Portland, Oregon

Excellent, I have a couple people interested in the gauntlets and possibly a couple other parts as well but I havent heard from them in a few.

From
    Maracay Venezuela

The BACKPLATE , I have interest. I send a PM, let me know .........

From
    Frederick, United States

Just like I posted in the other thread, I am still interested in the gauntlets. Replying to your PM.

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

why are you parting this out, you just applied for legion membership with it?

From
    Portland, Oregon

yes sir saint. i am on the fence. I need a new tool box for work. Figured if I can get it to go for a good price then I could use that towards my toolbox. But if I cant or if I can get enough put aside in time to get it without parting/selling then I will keep it. I put it all together, because I was looking forward to doing some bell ringing with the legion and doing some charity events. However I also cant say I terribly enjoy wearing it.

I actually put up my for sale thread before applying. And after getting 3-4 offers for 14-1600 for everything I knew it would be tough. And figured I would gauge what kind of interest there actually is in it. That is why the title of the thread is considering parting my Jango. But I always have something around so even if I dont join with this then I will with another.

So do you know some of the locals here?

From
    Cape Cod, Mass, U.S.

Both of those packs are pretty nice, I'd be interested in either one of them.

From
    Roanoke VA

doubt he's on the forums he hasn't posted since that date and another post he made stated if he didn't sell the complete suit he'd just keep it