Complete ROTS Vader, holopad, mannequin, custom saber

Complete ROTS Vader, holopad, mannequin, custom saber

[FONT=Helvetica Neue]***SOLD*** [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue]For sale complete 501st approved Revenge of the Sith Darth Vader, extra cloak & sur coat, customized lightsaber with removable blades (3), holopad stand, mannequin, and Stanley rolling bin.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]This is a package deal and a local pick-up here in the Tampa area. I have no intentions of breaking this apart and selling individual items. Proceeds from this are going to support friends that are moving to the Dominican Republic to work with Project Manana (www.projectmanana.org).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]The following is a list of specifically what is included:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Master’s Replica Helmet (includes bags only)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Crepe wool custom cloak & sur coat with screen accurate powder coated chain (fits mannequin at 6’2”)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Wool cloak & sur coat (felt?) (fits at 5’11”/6’)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Two piece leather suit (fit up to 6’2)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Chest armor and bells with proper ROTS paint scheme[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Portumac chest box with correct lighting sequence and metal rods[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Upgraded belt boxes with machined knurled knobs with belt[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Custom buckle with genuine metal (not plastic)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- ROTS leather cod[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Fiberglass shin armor[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Proper ROTS leather gloves with diagonal stitching[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Custom boots with built up soles (10/10.5)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Custom built holopad with L.E.D. lighting[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Articulating (arms) 6’2” mannequin[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- MP3 player with speakers (breathing track)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Stanley rolling bin for transport[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]- Customized lightsaber – ultrasaber conversion with ROTS enhancements, three (3 blades) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]This is everything I know for sure about the maker/origin of parts…it was the display Vader for the 501st room at both Celebrations V & VI. It is in amazing condition but has been trooped in – so there is some expected wear.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]$3500 firm (by my estimate this is $1,000 less than what it cost me to assemble everything)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue]Thanks for looking![/FONT]
    Last edited by cdr thire; Mar 25, 2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: ***SOLD***