Complete Rotj/ESB armor Set

No troll. I know the usual answer is "Contact BM/FP/MOW".
    I'm fortunate to have ASOK for a nice cold cast...
    Now I Just need the rest of the Armor. And I don't trust Empireprop from Bolivia... :-/

I've been in contact with Boba Maker and Christian from MOW for Gauntlets. (FP doesn't seem to be answering forms of contact)

I'm Putting a feeler out just in case someone has a set laying around or not in use.

Prefer Fiberglass, Resin or Similar Heavy Duty ABS
    No Sintra!

Paypal only (Unless you live near by for transaction)
    Thank you for looking!

From
    Pennsylvania

Re: Complete Rotj/ESB armor Set

Redkraytdragon has ABS armor for sale. While I don't have it myself, there are many members that do and all of them speak highly of him. Send him a pm, he should get back to you pretty quickly. If you are not in a big rush and want the best armor available, try hitting up FP again through Facebook. He is shipping his new helmet so he is pretty busy.

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

I have some glass I'm willing to sell. Not terrible stuff but the back plate is pretty heavy as I reinforced it.
    The cod plate and kidney plate do not overlap, but can be strapped together. Supposedly a 501st requirement, but impossible to really see once ammo and girth belt and cloak are on. Can send pics if desired.

I've seen a couple of posts about my having missed your inquiries? Another member directed me to them. Perhaps try resending and I'll keep an eye out. Occasionally emails go straight to the spam folder and will dump after a week. I'm most always very busy and can sometimes miss these things. It's certainly nothing personal. Or as Justin suggested, feel free to hit me on Facebook.

Cheers,

Chris
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

fettpride said: View Post
    I've seen a couple of posts about my having missed your inquiries? Another member directed me to them. Perhaps try resending and I'll keep an eye out. Occasionally emails go straight to the spam folder and will dump after a week. I'm most always very busy and can sometimes miss these things. It's certainly nothing personal. Or as Justin suggested, feel free to hit me on Facebook.

Cheers,

Chris
    I've sent you a message via Facebook, though it was before you accepted my friend request. Could it have possible gone into the spam folder as well?

Thanks!

catbread said: View Post
    I've sent you a message via Facebook, though it was before you accepted my friend request. Could it have possible gone into the spam folder as well?

Thanks!
    When you do this it goes to an "other" folder that isn't viewable on mobile platforms and Facebook never publicly notifies you. It's a real pain in the butt. I've had this happen a few times myself.

JodoKast89 said: View Post
    When you do this it goes to an "other" folder that isn't viewable on mobile platforms and Facebook never publicly notifies you. It's a real pain in the butt. I've had this happen a few times myself.
    Ah okay, I didn't to be a bother and send another message. Noted. I'll give it a bit in case it's buried in other messages, then possibly send another.

catbread said: View Post

Thanks!
    Well, I'm not exactly sure brother. Perhaps it's what Jodokast89 proposed. Again, it's certainly nothing personal lol

If you'd still like to chat about something I'd be perfectly willing if you send me another

Best,

Chris
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Pennsylvania

Chris, can't wait until Dom is done painting my armor.

More messages sent- Hopefully they don't get auto-collated into your E Mail's Poodoo folder!

I have an ESB I could offer up. I got it about 2 years ago from Artek here on TDH and it's just been in the boxes. I have never worn it because it missing a few parts and was focused on other projects. Just need the Gloves, Girth Belt, Braids and Nemrod Holster to complete it.

Kevin W.