Complete Jango for sale

From
    Portland, Oregon

Complete Jango for sale

Hey guys

So I just recently finished piecing this all together. I got to wear it on Hallloween and as cool as the setup really is, its just not for me. I dont like the hassle of all the different pieces, the time it takes to suit up, nor being able to sit down ( I have bad feet) Anyway it is a great suit. There are some incredible pieces here and I can guarantee that every single part of this build is solid! You wont have a failed knee, or armor that slips. I put a lot of time into this and every part that needed it was reinforced with a layer of fiberglass or double snaps or whatever was needed to either keep everything in place, keep from breaking, slipping or cracking.

So I am interested in possible trades, and reasonable offers, am not looking to part it out at this time, but if I change my mind I will be sure to let everyone know. I have probably right next to 3200.00 invested in this and am not asking for anything for my time.

Note that in my pics i do not have the back armor attached. The armor that I bought for this was too small for my large shoulders and I didnt feel it looked good so I went without, plus that kept this brand new jetpack from moving around on a hard surface.

The bucket is an Asok, cold cast fiberglass With I believe a #3 welding shield
    Thighs and cod piece are fiberglass made by Cruzer, Cod has been reinforced with fiberglass cloth
    Back armor is fiberglass
    Gauntlets are Cruzer cold cast with purple dyed tubes and Dark side aluminum darts
    The knees are Cruzer with Dark side knee rockets as well, rebuilt and reinfoced with fiberglass and are very strong
    The leather vest is a bobamaker
    Man of War jetpack harness
    I dont have a trace on who built the chest and shoulder armor but it appears to be sintra or styrene and is fairly thick same thing with the boot and shin armor. The boot armor does have the side snaps
    The boots are buffalinos and are size 10.5 but I always wear a size 11 and these fit me comfortably
    There are a set of plastic rubys pistols and a set of resin pistols that are size accurate. All assembled parts on the resin pistols have been glues and reinforced with steel rods to ensure a great and long lasting bond
    The girth belt was built by me following cruzers guide on it and is an amazing piece, as are the holsters also made by me very accurate and shape molded and will last forever.
    The jetpack is a fettseven pack. It is all fiberglass and was also painted and weathered by fett seven. However he sold me his personal pack and we have plans to trade it back for the other style jetpack also cleaned and painted so he can have his back. However if you prefer this pack style I am sure some kind of arrangement can be made.

Im sure there is something I am forgetting here. Pictures are of the only time I ever wore the suit and were taken this year on Halloween. I am fairly new to this site but have a long standing and great reputation on some other boards including GBfans and eBay if you would like to see my feedback. Also I am here to answer any and all questions you may have regarding the suit prior to sale. Not all of these pictures were taken after the pieces were completed but I will get some more up to date ones as I go. And for your peace of mind, I ship around 1000 items a year, I do not EVER use USPS parcel post for anyhting, there track record is horrible the insurance is a joke and I dont trust to send packages that way. With that said it will most likely be shipped via FEDEX ground or USPS with insurance for full purchase price, tracking and it will be shipped within a couple of days of this being paid for and will be shipped in strong sturdy boxes with lots of packaging materials. This is always a stress point for me when I am buying on these forums so I thought it would be worth mentioning.
    img_0686-jpg
    img_0685-jpg
    267-jpg
    055-jpg
    img_0682-jpg
    img_0684-jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some more pics of some of the pieces individually, note again that not all of these were completely finished when I took these pics but they are all finished now. for instance one of the knees does not yet have the darts installed and the bottom of the visor is not finish trimmed yet. They look great now though.

Last edited by evallded; Nov 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM.

From
    Frederick, United States

Re: Complete Jango for sale

Good luck on your sale!
    Last edited by Vultana; Nov 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM.

From
    Maracay Venezuela

Hi evallded, nice Jango, I saw you sell complete, but if you decide to sell in parts, I want the BACKPLATE......good luck see you...........

From
    So. Cal. USA

Nice costume

From
    Portland, Oregon

For the record I am not expecting to get 3200.00 for this, just stating that its about where I am cost wise in this. And I would be more then happy to sew up the double sleeves on whatever size suit you need for you.

From
    Portland, Oregon

Monday bump

From
    Kaiserslaturn Germany

If the bucket is an Asok CC then it's not fiberglass.

To be honest brother I think you'd be better off parting this out. This is a great starter Jango with a few really nice parts. Asok (RIP) and Cruzer make some AMAZING gear as do MoW and BobaMaker ofcourse! But there's not enough high end gear to entice most people to want to spend more than $1200-1500 on it complete. Especially this close to the holidays.

I'm sure if you parted this out here and on the Mando Mercs forums you'd be able to move this suit fast and probably get more money for it. I've got my eye on a couple of parts myself

Good luck with the sale 'vod

From
    San Antonio TX

First evallded killer suit bro good luck with the sell brother I don't think you will have any problem selling this as a hole.

Second TommyD bad form bro. Who are you to say that his Jango (doesn't have enough high gear to warrant anymore then $1200-1500 for his suit). I think $3200 is a pretty good price for this, if someone was to buy say half of these parts new it would be close to what he is asking. And then after all that (suggesting him parting it out because that is what you think his best bet would be) and let's not forget his cheap gear as you put it in so many words, you say you have an eye on some of his gear. Not trying to start anything just saying bad form guy.

Chris

From
    Portland, Oregon

Alright guys, Last time and im taking it down and going to keep it. Could really use the money right now so 2200.00, shipping will be figured out later, you pay actual shipping costs and I will cover all packaging supplies. If you are interested just shoot me an email, I dont get notified about PM's.

From
    Portland, Oregon

Alright guys, Last time and im taking it down and going to keep it. Could really use the money right now so 2200.00, shipping will be figured out later, you pay actual shipping costs and I will cover all packaging supplies. If you are interested just shoot me an email, I dont get notified about PM's.

From
    Kaiserslaturn Germany

Army said: View Post
    First evallded killer suit bro good luck with the sell brother I don't think you will have any problem selling this as a hole.

Second TommyD bad form bro. Who are you to say that his Jango (doesn't have enough high gear to warrant anymore then $1200-1500 for his suit). I think $3200 is a pretty good price for this, if someone was to buy say half of these parts new it would be close to what he is asking. And then after all that (suggesting him parting it out because that is what you think his best bet would be) and let's not forget his cheap gear as you put it in so many words, you say you have an eye on some of his gear. Not trying to start anything just saying bad form guy.

Chris
    I respect the your opinion brother but I disagree. I wasn't bagging on the sellers gear. In fact I was trying to help him out. Facts are facts. It would be very hard for him to sell this thing for that amount this close to the holidays.

As for who I am to say...well....of course I'm no LucasFilm costume designer or prop master but I've put together 5 costumes and am official in the 501st, Rebel Legion, and Mando Mercs. I've done my homework, mentored several successful applicants, and I've been in the game since 2009. In fact Jango was one of my first choices so I have researched the hell out of that costume. I am also very familiar with all of the builders the seller has listed and own some of the parts he has listed. So I know the quality of each part he has identified. I'm not saying I'm an authority but I am qualified to give advice.

Also I don't think it's bad form to let others know what they're getting into. That's the point of having this community. The seller claimed his helmet was fiberglass when it's clearly resin (I own the exact same helmet). Fiberglass is much more expensive than resin. Perhaps the price could be adjusted or at the very least he could have changed that info in his opening post. He chose not to.

Sure I've got my eye on some of his gear. As do others. But that's not why I suggested parting this out. He'd make more money, faster, if he parted it out. There are people all over TDH and MMCC forums who are in NEED of some of these parts. He'd have more than half his suit sold if he parted it out.

I also never said any of his gear was "cheap". But lets call it for what it is....if you've got sintra or styrene (seller wasn't sure which) the part is cheap to make and cheap to buy. That is a fact.

Bottom line is I was only giving him my informed opinion and trying to help out a brother. No bad form in that. It's his call if he agrees or not. Either way I wished him luck and wish the best for him.

From
    Cape Cod, Mass, U.S.

Soooooo.... how's this sale coming? Just checking in, cause if you wanted to split it up, I'm interested in dem holsters/ammo belt/girth belt. I can understand if you still prefer a whole sale though.