Complete Jango Fett For Sale **SOLD**

From
    Marana, Arizona

Complete Jango Fett For Sale **SOLD**

Long time since I posted here. My life has taken me away from something I hold dear, screen accurate costumes and the construction. For those who know me, know all things ive done have been a spare no expense venture. My jango is really no different. I spent lots of hours and lots of cash getting this costume together.

I would love to sell the whole deal as a complete unit because i always like to see where my hard work goes. I guess it helps me live vicariously through the new owner.

I have tons of pictures that have been raken by our beloved Art Andews, who can vouch for the accuracy of this costume. All greebs, rockets ect are made from machines alum parts as is the ear and range finders on the helmet. I cant remember where all the parts came from or who the makers were of all the stuff. I know the holsters are from seeker. Im sure i still have a build threat somewhere in this forum. When im not on a cell phone ill try and link it here as well as post pictures. The only thing not included with this sale is blasters and boots and jetpack. The boots i had trooped out...lol they were two fold work boots and costume boots.

My asking price is 3k for the whole thing which is far less than i paid to put it together. It probably could be parted out and i could make more on individual parts but id rather go as a unit so im not left with stuff i cant use or sell.

Respond to my email if interested or want more info. Jdfett@msn.com

Pics and thread to follow
    Last edited by JDFett; Mar 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

From
    Murrieta Ca.

Complete Jango Fett For Sale

If you part out...i am interested in gaunts : )...good luck
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

Re: Complete Jango Fett For Sale

What's your size/weight?

I saw from ur avatar that u have a Kamino version jetpack, so if u decided to part it out, i would take the pack. Good luck on the sale!

From
    Marana, Arizona

Edrrak Nolat said: View Post
    What's your size/weight?
    At the time i was 5'11" and about 220

- - - Updated - - -

In other response...if i sold the gauntlets as a part out down the road they would prob go for 600 for the pair due to the all aluminum parts...also mentioned in initial post i wasnt originally including the kamino pack but that would also go for 350 if i choose to sell it

From
    Marana, Arizona

Still need to post up pics...been busy. I'll also post a complete breakdown of what i got into the costume without assembly and finishing time. I believe i also have a set of un finished resin blasters that are from a recast of the MR blasters I can toss into this sale

From
    Frankfurt, Germany

I've been searching a bit and found your WIP thread:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/j...project-22152/

However: If you are willing to part out, I'd be interested in the Resin Blasters.

From
    Liverpool, UK

If you part this out I would be interested in the flight suit depending on the size of it ofcourse.

From
    Marana, Arizona

Thanks for finding the thread...that pretty much shows everything. I should also mention i only trooped in it twice...the rest of the time its been in a box.

Great! Second for those blasters.

From
    Farmingville, New York, United States

Let me know if you want to unload those holsters...

From
    Seattle

I would be interested in your helmet.

From
    Cheshire, UK

Sad to see this go!

Hope you get the money that you wish.

This was truly a fantastic costume!

From
    Marana, Arizona

thanks phil, it really is an awesome costume...I put a ton of work into the pieces and spared no expense in gathering the best that TDH offered in pieces for this at the time I put it together.

I have decided to add in the Kamino Jetpack with this sale. I have no reason to keep it other than nostalgia...which at the moment isn't doing me much good when it comes to finances. I will reiterate that I will not part this costume out. I understand a lot of you are interested in parts of the costume, Unless I get every last part sold by the part out it will not be sold that way. I have no use for spare parts and would rather like to see it as a unit on another costumer.

The total cost for everything, again, including the now added Kamino pack is $3500. Trust me...I've got more than that into it, considering the added assemble and finish work. I've listed below my items and the parts as well as costs I paid....

BKBT Armor for helmet, chest plates, thigh, cod, shoulders, feet. Run made by Cruzer and the total cost for all pieces were about $800 (I also added alum range finder and ears by spideyfett to the helmet for an additional cost of $150)

ASOK armor for knees (not really sure what they cost. The alum darts were $50 on top of the kit which was prob about the same. Id say about $100-$150 on the knees)

JD armor for backplate $150 before repair.

loanstar flight suit $200 ( I have had to sew the crotch area a couple times, as with most one piece flightsuits, they tend to pull in that area.)

Loanstar vest $300

jet pack is a MOW hand-me-down. I paid $150 for it when it was in rough shape. Lots of rework and a total repaint with added decals.

Guantlets by Cruzer with added alum rockets and other greebs - total with alum parts unfinished came to about $500

Girthbelt was mine, sold many to members here and sold the belt for $150

Holsters by seeker, I think they were $250 for the set but don't remember exactly.

That is roughly $2750 in parts with this costume prior to any finishing work or assembly. Given all the work, which I don't have to talk about here cause we all know as costumers how that goes...the asking price for everything isn't over the top.

If I were to make a sale to everyone regarding parts, I am sure the total made would be more than the asking price for the whole costume. An questions please email me directly at jdfett@msn.com

I am building a Jango from the floor up but I dont have $3000 to shell out so if you do decide to part this out I will take basically any piece that isnt spoken for

From
    Marana, Arizona

ok, just a quick bump here...this is still available as a whole suit...that being said, if I can get enough people to be interested in all parts I would consider parting out the costume. If I do part out the costume it would have to be once I have dedicated buyers for every part. I do not want to have anything sitting around when I can't use it. I would still like to see the whole thing go as one unit and hence the reason why I will only sell out the parts if they all sell. The only considerations I may make is the helmet and jetpack. if those don't find buyers I may still part out the rest.

Here is a parted out price list. PM me if you are a serious buyer of one or more parts. the parts will only go as they are listed due to certain things being tied together. For the respect of other interested parties, please do not commit to possibly purchasing parts if you intend to back out at the last minute. I will collect all cash and shipping costs prior to shipping any pieces. If the pieces end up not selling due to a back out at the last minute, and I can not find another buyer in a reasonable time, any cash would be refunded to the others interested and we would have to start over.

that being said...serious people only pm

part list and price. all prices are not including shipping.

helmet with aluminum ears and range finder (will include neck seal with helmet purchase)- $450
    vest(leather), shoulder and chest armor - $900
    gauntlets ( includes all machined aluminum rockets and other parts) - $500
    loanstar flight suit with all leg armor pieces (knees with aluminum darts, shins and thigh) (attachments are all part of the construction of the suit)- $650
    holsters and ammo pouches- $350
    Kamino jetpack MOW - $350
    girthbelt (jdfett) - $150
    blasters (resin MR recasts unfinished) - $150 (will toss n the ones I used while trooping)
    boot armor - $50 (no boots)

I still will consider a complete purchase for $3300 (a small drop in the price) during the attempt at parting it out.

please remember, cost of shipping and handling, boxes, bubble wrap and packing as well as the shipping cost (most likely UPS) will all be added to the items.
    Last edited by JDFett; Jan 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM.

Just wondering if u r gonna sell the Kamino jetpack or not? Thank you! Good luck on the sell!

Have not seen any photos on this?

Looks like you would be able to sell the whole thing in parts. Ziolko said he'd buy anything not spoken for

I saw interest in quite a few parts there. If i had the cash i would be interested myself, but i just cant swing it at this time.

Hope you can sell it brother..it looks like a nice suit!

From
    Marana, Arizona

Just to let folks know...at the moment i have a possible purchaser for the whole costume as a whole, if anything changes or when the sale is finalized ill let everyone know

From
    Seattle

Ok. Thanks for the update.

From
    Marana, Arizona

Okay...the whole thing has been sold! Thanks to all who had interest. Im glad I was able to sell it as a whole costume.

Phil Tso made the purchase! Good luck Phil and hope to see many troop shots in the future!

as for me...jdfett...I have officially now retired. My wife still has her awesome Zam costume and costuming will always hold fond memories for me! TDH was an awesome hangout when I was putting in all the effort on this Jango and my wife's Zam! Lots of good friends here over the years! Thanks for all the help and input while I put this costume together!

From
    Inland Empire, CA

Happy trails, JD.

That costume was a winner.