Clonetrooper phase II "Mic tips" + more

From
    Denmark

Clonetrooper phase II "Mic tips" + more

Hi all! as the title say i am in the market for some Clonetrooper Phase II "mic tips".

I would prefer if they came with some kind of metal mesh like this picture shows.

redtrooper-jpg

If anyone has some they are willing to part with or know where i could get some i would be grateful.

I am also looking for some mesh for the teeth of the helmet, i know that i can buy some off ebay but i rather give my money to someone from this community :P

Thanks for looking - Jiggy

Re: Clonetrooper phase II "Mic tips" + more

For the mesh, I'm using two layers of window or door screen material. As for the mic tips, I'm using a couple slices of nestled pipe, and the metal screens from reusable loose tea infusers. I was considering using some replacement speaker grill mesh.
    Theres a guy on Clonetroopers.net that sells these parts as a helmet accessory pack. It might be worth your while to check out the sale threads on the forum over there.

From
    Denmark

Re: Clonetrooper phase II "Mic tips" + more

Hey man thanks for the tips, im gonna try the tea infuser thing. Hopefully i can find some pipe or plastic rings that i can build the "body" from.