BOBA FETT AMMO BELTS by BBF: Continuous Run

Re: BOBA FETT AMMO BELTS by BBF: Continuous Run

His profile says he has last logged in 7-7-12. But that could be anything. (daughter logging onto computer and accidentally signing onto TDH etc)Honestly i hope he's ok. This seems VERY out of character for Terry.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

I saw him reply to some birthday wishes on facebook the other day.

I hope he returns here. I've very pleased with my ammo belt and hope others can get theirs too.

locitus said: View Post
    I saw him reply to some birthday wishes on facebook the other day.

I hope he returns here. I've very pleased with my ammo belt and hope others can get theirs too.
    Agreed. My belt is top notch, but I have been waiting for months now on sling rings ;( Would be great to get those in and to have Terry back.

Terrantula

He's probably just taking a well deserved break. I'm sure all will be well once he comes back but I do understand how frustrating it can be for people with orders waiting.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Is anyone ACTUALLY waiting on stuff theyve paid for? I dont think terry has ever done anything like that...or are you guys just wanting stuff that you havent ordered?

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Rings are easy to get BTW walmart is your friend.

Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    Is anyone ACTUALLY waiting on stuff theyve paid for? I dont think terry has ever done anything like that...or are you guys just wanting stuff that you havent ordered?

Yes, sling rings were paid for but never delivered. I really hope all is well with Terry as I was very happy with both my belt and my sling. I'm sure the sling rings can be found elsewhere, but I have looked around at the local walmart, lowes, home depot, etc and haven't found a decent set. Was the main reason I ordered them from Terry. Hopefully everything will be resolved if/when he returns. If not, I guess ill have to hunt some down elsewhere.

Terrantula

From
    Northeast U.S.A

I'm waiting on a sling and a divers buckle. I paid already. Id rather have a refund at this points since I sold my Fett.

From
    USAF Utah

Lemme see what I can do, Im in Korea but I think I can get ahold of him through a friend...He hasnt answered my FB messages either.

From
    Modesto, California

Lemme see what I can do, Im in Korea but I think I can get ahold of him through a friend...He hasnt answered my FB messages either.
    Thank you for helping

From
    USAF Utah

He should be getting back to you guys in the next day or so, got ahold of him through a friend. Said he has alot going on, with work and such. Hasnt forgotten you guys.

He should be getting back to you guys in the next day or so, got ahold of him through a friend. Said he has alot going on, with work and such. Hasnt forgotten you guys.
    Excellent!! Thanks Bro. Terry is definitely missed around here. His products are fantastic!

Terrantula

From
    From Montana, Currently in Pennsylvania

These still being made?

From
    USAF Utah

I dont think Terry is doing any more belts at the moment...I think he is VERY wrapped up with his work from what I understand he is running the show by himself with the Trapeze thing.

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

BOBA FETT AMMO BELTS by BBF: Continuous Run

What doesn't make sense is this guy can log onto Facebook and give birthday wishes but he can't log onto here and give paying customers an update.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

Whenever Booboo gets back I would definitely like to snag an SE belt.

Same here. Whenever BoobooFett returns I would like to order a belt as well.

From
    Northeast U.S.A

No doubt he made the best gear... but its real ****** that there has been no communication in months. Not even athe single post. He knows people are waiting for items.

clonecollector said: View Post
    No doubt he made the best gear... but its real ****** that there has been no communication in months. Not even athe single post. He knows people are waiting for items.
    Have any admins gotten ahold of him?

From
    Northeast U.S.A

Not sure.

Even so... if he doesn't answer back what can you do? I tried email back in June and never got a response.

JodoKast89 said: View Post
    Have any admins gotten ahold of him?

Well, I just got ahold of him via phone. Great guy to speak with. Apparently he has had some personal health issues actually preventing him from making the belts, but I won't shed light on that as it is not my place to. He said he hopes to be back up and running in a few weeks at max, and he and I talked a great deal about things. I did remind him that his thread is up here and he said he would be checking in at some point. There's no doubt we need this great craftsman back in the TDH market!!

Dakota

From
    Northeast U.S.A

That is good to hear. Thanks for for trying!

Well, I just got ahold of him via phone. Great guy to speak with. Apparently he has had some personal health issues actually preventing him from making the belts, but I won't shed light on that as it is not my place to. He said he hopes to be back up and running in a few weeks at max, and he and I talked a great deal about things. I did remind him that his thread is up here and he said he would be checking in at some point. There's no doubt we need this great craftsman back in the TDH market!!

Dakota

Dakota
    I hope all is well with him. His health is most important.

From
    Australia

PM sent, although I realise it may be a while before I get a reply

From
    North Hollywood, California, United States

Hello Brothers.

After a much needed rest, I am ready to take belt orders. I will be starting slowly, taking up to 5 orders at a time. My last few orders went WAY over promised delivery times. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN !!!
    Belts will ship NO LATER than 14 days after confirmed payment (PayPal).

After being away for so long, I have too many PM's to sort though. If interested, please post here.

glad to have you back sir!!