Aurra Sing raw pistol kits (4th run) - Ready to ship

From
    Albuquerque

Aurra Sing raw pistol kits (4th run) - Ready to ship

Hey all,
    I'm listing a run of Aurra Sing pistol kits that I recently completed. These are raw and unfinished poured in Smooth cast 305. I've recently discovered a new way to cast these and the detail is excellent and sharp on them. Every effort has been made to hide the seam(s) on corners and edges where possible for easier cleanup. Bubbles are minimal and virtually non-existent...meaning there is only 2 or 3 very small areas (one of which gets covered up by the hammer assembly) and easily filled with bondo or putty of your choice.
    These each come with your choice of tip (or two of the same...either way no difference in price) as Aurra's blasters have 2 different ones. I have 10 in hand and ready to ship. I'll have these posted for sale on 3 or 4 different forums so they may go quick. If you miss out on this run, don't worry I'll be doing another run of 10 very soon after this one sells out.
    I have posted up a youtube instructional video tutorial so you can see these "in person" and up close before purchasing as well as some helpful tips on how to assemble them. I'll also be posting pics below for better detailed shots.
    Prices are as follows -
    1 blaster (i.e. 1 kit) - $95 + S$H/pp fees (int'l extra)
    2 blasters (2 kits) - $180 + S&H/pp fees (int'l extra)
    I also offer assembled/primed (not painted) kits for an extra fee, pm me for details if interested.
    Link to the video tutorial - AS pistol assembly tutorial vid
    1. Parjai (PAID)
    2. Parjai (PAID)
    Pics!

Here is an example of an assembled/primed kit I did for a client a while back -

Here is an example of my personal kit that I painted for myself (again, I do not offer painting services this is just to show what a completed/painted kit can look like)

As always thanks for looking and please feel free to comment and/or pm me with any questions you may have
    -RKD
    Last edited by redkraytdragon; May 6, 2013 at 12:49 AM.

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

Re: Aurra Sing raw pistol kits (4th run) - Ready to ship

i have a pair of these, and they are very nice. have things settled down for you RKD, and you can get back into making awesome stuff again?

From
    Albuquerque

Thanks for that my man
    Yes sir, got some good news from the doc so I'll be getting slowly back into the shop and taking orders again.

From
    Albuquerque

2 sold, first post updated