Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Asok/Animefan/Fettwerks RF Light Kits Now Available

From
    Pennsylvania

Re: Asok RF Light Kits

I'm sure that I could come up with something if a had a switch and a spare helmet to experiment on. Maybe I will use my Asok lid that I have that isn't painted.
    Mouser electronics sells them for $17 each. Maybe I will pick one up and start playing around.

That's awesome! I believe it's the 11SX1-T switch.

From
    Pennsylvania

My Paypal info has been send to everyone on the list. I will update the list with shiping info when I recieve payment. I will also build more green LED boards this weekend, so if anyone wants one, send me a PM.

From
    Pennsylvania

Here are the tracking numbers for those who paid:

tu71586 USPS 1312 1810 0000 2626 9554

refestus USPS 1312 1810 0000 2626 9592

From
    Pennsylvania

I made a few more green ones this weekend, so if anybody wants one send me a PM.

I'll take a green one. PM inbound.

From
    Pennsylvania

PM replied

From
    Ohio

PayPal sent .

From
    Pennsylvania

Thanks man. i am heading to the post office right now and everyone that has paid will be getting tracking information within the hour.
    Thanks again.
    JC

From
    Pennsylvania

When everybody gets their kit, let me know what you think.
    Once everyone gets their kit, I will start a new list for the green LED kit. I still have 4 or 5 white LED kits available.
    Last edited by Jc27; May 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM.

From
    Ohio

Man that was some fast shipping got my rf lights in today.Nice product highly recommend.Thanks jc.

From
    Pennsylvania

Thanks. Pm me if you have any questions about it. I will have more green led kits this weekend so anyone feel free to pm me for a kit.

How's that TF kit coming?

From
    Pennsylvania

It's coming along slowly. It will go faster when I get all of the parts to help design it. The circuit may get finished today, then I have to order some GOW bulbs and the switch. Once I get the parts I will figure out the best way to install it, and I'm going to try to set up the kit so that all of the soldering will be done by me so the buyer can just install and go.

All the kits have been shipped so I am starting a new list. I have some ready to go and will be ordering more parts early next week to build more.

From
    Ferndale, MI

this is by far the best light kit I have ever seen!! very nice and compact design, would highly recommend!!! shipping was very fast and professionally packaged ,thanks again!!!!!

From
    Pennsylvania

Thanks. I have some kits ready to ship so if anyone wants one send me a PM.

From
    California

I love this light kit. Very carefully packaged and very easy to install. Not to mention the super quick turnaround

From
    Pennsylvania

Thanks refestus for the feedback score and thanks to everyone else for likeing the kit.

asok-installed-w-magnet-jpg

Here is a pic of the kit installed in my own Asok Rf topper and with a small magnet that could be used to hold the perspex block in place. The magnet is one from a set I bought at Hobby Lobby, but I dont remember the size or strength that was listed on the package.
    Last edited by Jc27; May 28, 2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: new pic and gramatical errors

From
    TEXAS

Jc, When I installed my topper I epoxied 2 screws in the stalk and drilled 2 holes in the RF topper and then put the 2 nuts in place to hold it. Then I ground down the "excess" thread from the screws for an SK kit. I've never been able to get the kit to work right so I'm in the market for a new one. Yours looks LEGIT! Question is... Do you think your kit will fit with my current attachment method?

From
    Pennsylvania

Do you have any pics of how much room you have inside the rf with the hardware installed? I can try to post a few more pics of the kit installed in the rf tomorrow to show how much room there is between the rf and the kit. I am going to the philly comic con this weekend so if anyone wants a kit I won't be able to get anything in the mail until next Monday.

From
    TEXAS

Asok RF Light Kits

photo-1-jpg
    This is the pic of the inside of the RF top. It looks like one of the nuts is right where I would need to shave the topper down...
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by dechels; May 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Pennsylvania

Yeah, I don't think it will fit with the nuts right there. I will try to get a few pics uploaded before I leave for work today.
    I think that I am going to attach mine by tapping 2 holes into the stalk and putting 2 small machine screws through the rf and into the stalk. Or I could go the easy route and epoxy it, I haven't decided yet.

From
    TEXAS

That's what I tried to do initially. I tapped the the stalk to take the screws but couldn't get a tool in there to tighten them down. I'm going to have to think about this one...

From
    Pennsylvania

img_0193-jpg

img_0194-jpg

img_0195-jpg

Here are some pics of the inside of the topper with the kit installed. You can see where the topper needs to be sanded down a bit to get the kit to fit because of the tilt switch.

I was going to use Allen head screws because you can get a tool through the LED holes. Dechels, if you decide that you want a kit send me a PM, I have a few ready to go (green and white). I am leaving tomorrow for the philly comic con so I won't be able to mail anything until Monday.
    Last edited by Jc27; May 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Pics added

From
    Frederick, United States

Any chance you could bring one of these (In Green) to WW with you? I'll bring some cash along just in case