Anduril Scabbard by United Cutlary (Aragorn's LotR: RotK re-forged sword)

From
    South Elgin, IL

Anduril Scabbard by United Cutlary (Aragorn's LotR: RotK re-forged sword)

Hello all, I know this is kind of a strange WTB considering this is a Fett site, but Aragorn from Return of the King after he gets the re-forged sword and don's the blue Gondor armor is my next costume. I've been looking for a new costume to try out, and something Medieval is what I've been going for, and this seems really cool.

I have found sources for everything but the freakin' scabbard for the sword, and the prices I've found to make a custom one have been jaw droppingly high. There's a bunch of knockoffs on ebay that are nowhere near accurate, and this scabbard only comes up once in a blue moon, and seems to be pretty rare.

If any of you fellow TDHers have one or know someone who's willing to part with it, let me know, I'd certainly appreciate it. Or heck, if any of you leather guys are willing to take a stab at it, pun intended, for a reasonable price, that would work too. It's not a very complex looking scabbard, so maybe someone could do it. Thanks everyone!

From
    South Elgin, IL

Re: Anduril Scabbard by United Cutlary (Aragorn's LotR: RotK re-forged sword)

Also, if anyone can tell me some good LOTR costuming forums/sites, that'd be pretty cool too. Thanks.