Hey guys. I have an almost completed Jango (missing gloves, blasters, and boots) that is ready to ship for ComicCon or your next local troop. Here are the suit's specifics:
- The armor is BKBT and Cruzer cold cast.
- The jetpack is a Fett Seven pack painted and assembled by myself based on the reference pics of the C2 keyless pack. I do have the piano keys that came with the kit if the new owner would like to attach them. In addition, the thrusters move freely and are spring loaded to adjust back into the correct down position if they are moved in either direction. It has been weathered using Rustoleum Dark Grey Primer.
- The jetpack harness is a SEEKER leather version.
- The vest is an early Ladysewforus production using very pliable leather that I came across.
- The flight suit is a pair of converted RedKap coveralls (size 40 regular) with the double sleeve, sleeve seam in the front of the short sleeves, the front-side pockets sewn closed, the back pockets removed, and strips of white 1" elastic sewn between the sleeves to attach clips for the gauntlet hoses.
- A very lightweight Dark-Side black plastic missile with aluminum tip, 4 aluminum gauntlet darts, and aluminum knee darts grace the armor.
- The helmet has a movable aluminum stalk keyed into the rangefinder for permanent attachment, removable ears, and a removable shade 5 welding visor held in place with six 6-32 acorn nuts and t-bolts.
- The thigh armor is attached to the back of the holsters using Chicago screws.
- The BKBT knee caps and sides are joined together using 3/4"x1/16" aluminum stock for durability.
- The "feed slits" for the elastic straps for the knees and shins have not been made so that they can be cut according to the wear's personal dimensions.
- The holsters can be adjusted to fit anyone between 5'4" and 5'8". Straps to accommodate other heights can be made upon request before shipping.
- The girth belt is exactly 5"x37", has the screen accurate closer in the back, and comes with the lace cover.
- The ammo belt is a SEEKER masterpiece.
- The gauntlets use the screen accurate hinge and pin method of closer and have functioning switches and buttons. The flamethrower, ripcord housing and hose attachment parts are all removable.
- All of the armor (with the exception of the helmet, back plate, and boot spats) have been slightly weathered using Rustoleum Dark Grey Primer. They can be re-polished back to shiny using steel wool if desired.
- All of the armor is attached using very strong and durable Line 21 and 24 black snaps from Tandy.
- This suit has never been worn or even test fit by anyone, nor has the flight suit even been washed...so everything is crispy brand new.
A few cons:
- The backplate is a returned plate with cracking on one side of the bottom portion and on the opposite side of the upper portion. The upper cracks are only visible through the underside, while the bottom crack can be seen on the cc surface. However, none of the cracks are sufficient to make the backplate fall apart because they are not through the fiberglass cloth, or even visible due to the location of the bottom crack being covered by the jetpack. Regardless, the price has been reduced by $100 as a result, but I am more than willing to trade it out for a new backplate at the cost of the price difference if the new owner prefers.
- The inaccurate black gloves are not included.
- The MR pistols are not included because they belong to a friend. So the new owner will have to secure a pair, or I can throw in a pair of some old white resin casts of MR blasters I have laying around (one's in goodt condition and the other will need a little more clean up).
The suit can be ready to begin shipping this week in multiple boxes. After adding up the prices of the parts and considering the assembly materials and time, I'd like to get $3000 shipped within the U.S. Please PM me for international shipping inquires. Please let me know if there are any questions.