Almost complete Jango (minus gloves, blasters, & boots)...price dropped.

From
    Porterville, California

Almost complete Jango (minus gloves, blasters, & boots)...price dropped.

Hey guys. I have an almost completed Jango (missing gloves, blasters, and boots) that is ready to ship for ComicCon or your next local troop. Here are the suit's specifics:

• The armor is BKBT and Cruzer cold cast.

• The jetpack is a Fett Seven pack painted and assembled by myself based on the reference pics of the C2 keyless pack. I do have the piano keys that came with the kit if the new owner would like to attach them. In addition, the thrusters move freely and are spring loaded to adjust back into the correct down position if they are moved in either direction. It has been weathered using Rustoleum Dark Grey Primer.

• The jetpack harness is a SEEKER leather version.

• The vest is an early Ladysewforus production using very pliable leather that I came across.

• The flight suit is a pair of converted RedKap coveralls (size 40 regular) with the double sleeve, sleeve seam in the front of the short sleeves, the front-side pockets sewn closed, the back pockets removed, and strips of white 1" elastic sewn between the sleeves to attach clips for the gauntlet hoses.

• A very lightweight Dark-Side black plastic missile with aluminum tip, 4 aluminum gauntlet darts, and aluminum knee darts grace the armor.

• The helmet has a movable aluminum stalk keyed into the rangefinder for permanent attachment, removable ears, and a removable shade 5 welding visor held in place with six 6-32 acorn nuts and t-bolts.

• The thigh armor is attached to the back of the holsters using Chicago screws.

• The BKBT knee caps and sides are joined together using 3/4"x1/16" aluminum stock for durability.

• The "feed slits" for the elastic straps for the knees and shins have not been made so that they can be cut according to the wear's personal dimensions.

• The holsters can be adjusted to fit anyone between 5'4" and 5'8". Straps to accommodate other heights can be made upon request before shipping.

• The girth belt is exactly 5"x37", has the screen accurate closer in the back, and comes with the lace cover.

• The ammo belt is a SEEKER masterpiece.

• The gauntlets use the screen accurate hinge and pin method of closer and have functioning switches and buttons. The flamethrower, ripcord housing and hose attachment parts are all removable.

• All of the armor (with the exception of the helmet, back plate, and boot spats) have been slightly weathered using Rustoleum Dark Grey Primer. They can be re-polished back to shiny using steel wool if desired.

• All of the armor is attached using very strong and durable Line 21 and 24 black snaps from Tandy.

• This suit has never been worn or even test fit by anyone, nor has the flight suit even been washed...so everything is crispy brand new.

A few cons:

• The backplate is a returned plate with cracking on one side of the bottom portion and on the opposite side of the upper portion. The upper cracks are only visible through the underside, while the bottom crack can be seen on the cc surface. However, none of the cracks are sufficient to make the backplate fall apart because they are not through the fiberglass cloth, or even visible due to the location of the bottom crack being covered by the jetpack. Regardless, the price has been reduced by $100 as a result, but I am more than willing to trade it out for a new backplate at the cost of the price difference if the new owner prefers.

• The inaccurate black gloves are not included.

• The MR pistols are not included because they belong to a friend. So the new owner will have to secure a pair, or I can throw in a pair of some old white resin casts of MR blasters I have laying around (one's in goodt condition and the other will need a little more clean up).

The suit can be ready to begin shipping this week in multiple boxes. After adding up the prices of the parts and considering the assembly materials and time, I'd like to get $3000 shipped within the U.S. Please PM me for international shipping inquires. Please let me know if there are any questions.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24-jpg   23-jpg   25-jpg  

26-jpg   20-jpg   21-jpg  

22-jpg   1-jpg   2-jpg  

4-jpg   5-jpg   6-jpg  

7-jpg   8-jpg   15-jpg  

16-jpg   17-jpg   9-jpg  

11-jpg   12-jpg   13-jpg  

14-jpg   18-jpg   19-jpg  

Last edited by Cruzer; Jul 7, 2013 at 3:12 PM. Reason: updated pics and description

From
    North Texas

Re: Completed Jango (sans blasters and ammo belt) just in time for ComicCon!

very cool offering.....good luck with the sale.

From
    Las Vegas, United States

always loved Jango!

From
    Frederick, United States

Great Jango and great deal! Where was this last year???

From
    Silver Spring, MD

Oh man, this armor is sick! You make me want to get another Jango Cruzer

Re: Completed Jango (sans gloves) just in time for ComicCon!

Great looking Jango, wish it was on sale after my deployment instead of before, then I could pick it up. Hah. Good luck with your sale!

From
    Porterville, California

Thanks guys for the shout outs.

Pics updated.

From
    North Texas

Jango belongs at the top............free bump

From
    Porterville, California

Mullreel said: View Post
    Jango belongs at the top............free bump
    Thanks buddy.

I was curious to see how the colors would look out in the sun. So I moved him outside for a few minutes and took a few pics about 10:30 in the early sun and downloaded them into the first post.
    Thanks guys

From
    Porterville, California

Ok guys, let's drop it down to $3000 minus the gloves, blasters, and boots...and shipped in the U.S.
    PM me for international shipping inquiries.
    If there's still no interest in the complete suit, I'll post individual prices to start parting it out.
    Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo

From
    Orange County, CA

Re: Almost complete Jango (minus gloves, blasters, & boots)...price dropped.

If I only had some cash to spare!

If you part it out, I'm interested in at least the flightsuit and holster/thigh/ammo belt rig.

Yvette

From
    USA

How much if I were to pick it up?

From
    Porterville, California

sleepalot said: View Post
    How much if I were to pick it up?
    The price listed is for anyone in the U.S. I'm not sure what the shipping costs saved would be because you're so close, but I'd be more than happy to refund any savings or even deduct shipping plus PayPal fees if you want to pick it up. Hope that helps.

From
    Frederick, United States

Cruzer said: View Post
    If there's still no interest in the complete suit, I'll post individual prices to start parting it out.
    I call dibs on the gauntlets!

From
    Bradner,Ohio

I would be interested in the vest definatly!!! with possibly the upper armor. Just let me know Have money in paypal waiting with your name on it. lol

From
    Porterville, California

Vultana said: View Post
    I call dibs on the gauntlets!
    As much as I hate to say it, someone pm'd me before your post saying they're interested in them.

Ok, it looks like this suit could help more people by being parted out. So if nobody speaks up by this weekend for the entire suit, I'll post a parted out list with prices.

Thanks guys,
    Lorenzo
    Last edited by Cruzer; Jul 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM.

I may be interested in the knee armor, thank you

From
    Frederick, United States

Cruzer said: View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, someone pm'd me before your post saying they're interested in them.

Ok, it looks like this suit could help more people by being parted out. So if nobody speaks up by this weekend for the entire suit, I'll post a parted out list with prices.

Thanks guys,
    Lorenzo
    Well that sucks... oh well, if they don't come through with the cash let me know.

From
    Michigan

While I am a Boba, not a Jango, this sounded interesting to me:

"the thrusters move freely and are spring loaded to adjust back into the correct down position if they are moved in either direction."

Any pics of this mechanism inside the jetpack?

From
    Porterville, California

Vultana said: View Post
    Well that sucks... oh well, if they don't come through with the cash let me know.
    I will buddy, if nothing else I can always make another set.

Mr. Fett, here you go...
    imageuploadedbytapatalk1373397841-186473-jpg
    imageuploadedbytapatalk1373397858-525912-jpg

From
    North Texas

That is a cool set up on the thrusters.

From
    Porterville, California

Ok guys, a deposit has been made and it looks as if the complete suit has sold pending full payment. To everyone that was interested in it being parted out, please feel free to shoot me a PM about any parts you are needing. I should be able to hook you up with a very speedy turn around time due to the fact that tomorrow I begin my vacation for the next 4 weeks and most of my current orders will be completed by the end of this weekend.

Thanks goes out to everyone for the supportive comments and interest.
    -Lorenzo

From
    North Texas

Congrats on the sale...........Some one is getting a great kit.

From
    Boerne, Texas, United States

That is as always one amazing kit Cruzer. That is one lucky customer.