Almost Complete Boba Fett (ROTJ)

Almost Complete Boba Fett (ROTJ)

[FONT=Arial]This is a 1:1 scale Boba Fett Costume. This is fan made and hand painted, not the cheap, awful costume made by Rubies that you see all too often on eBay. Included is pretty much everything you need for a Boba Fett costume or to use on a mannequin as a display.. The only missing pieces are: boots (that way you can buy elsewhere the size you need for yourself), shin tools, and the EE-3. Many months were spent trying to assemble this, but I just dropped $5500 on an engagement ring and need to recuperate some money.
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial]You Get:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Helmet (a 1996 DP helmet, but repainted and full t-visor installed)
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]-Gauntlets[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]-Jetpack [/FONT](not sure of the origin, not MOW or Bobamaker-that I do know)

[FONT=Arial]-Vest with shoulder bells, collar armor, and chest armor[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Full length jumpsuit[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]- 2 Backplates (connects to collar armor by magnets!), the 2nd back plate is attached to the jetpack (easy trooping with or without the jetpack, your choice!)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Cod piece [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Gloves[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]-Wookiee braids[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Girth belt[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]-leather belt w/ 8 pouches[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Tk409 pouches[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]-Knee armor[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Shoulder cape[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Ankle Spats[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-Fettronics chest display: has a 3 sequence program [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Armor is vacu-formed plastic, good and rigid, and of unknown lineage (not FP or Bobamaker). It's painted and weathered in ROTJ style, and includes both chest plates, diamond, ab plate, back plate, collar plate, shoulders and knees. Cape is actual army shelter half. All but knees are attached to the vest with velcro sewn into the vest. Vest has built-in collar and velcro closure in the back. There are eyelets/strap holes sewn into the vest to allow for a wire powering an LED chest display, and jetpack straps and bottom mounting rail. The knees are attached (to the flightsuit) with velcro and proper velcro straps around the knee.. darts are resin. One note about the back armor.. the previous owner cut holes for a jetpack, but the holes were in the wrong place (I assume it was never worn with a JP), so I had to make a second set of holes for my jetpack straps. Also, a second back plate is included, which is currently attached to the jetpack.

I'm looking to get $1400 for it +shipping. At the moment, I'm not looking to separate the pieces unless I have a buyer for everything.

PM me any questions.
    [/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc_0147-jpg   dsc_0150-jpg   dsc_0156-jpg  

dsc_0158-jpg   dsc_0154-jpg   dsc_0152-jpg  

dsc_0153-jpg  
    Last edited by Raven; Oct 30, 2012 at 3:18 PM.

Re: Almost Complete Boba Fett (ROTJ)

Sold (Pending payment)