Subscribe
  1. Kimelius's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    90
    Mar 13, 2014, 3:34 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #326

    Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    After much though I have decided that it is in my best interest to retire from leather work and prop making. With my recent issues in my life I really don't have the time anymore. So with that being said I have enough material to do about 4 more belts if needed. No SE belts. I will be taking names through Friday 3/14. Sorry about the short notice but I'm just about done with the last ones and if there is no immediate interest I would like to hang it up as soon as possible.

    I also have 6 rifle slings left. These slings are ready made and ready to ship. Once I'm out there will be no more.

    I just also would like to say thank you to the tdh community for the last 8 years. It's been a great ride.

    ROTJ, ESB Belts - $175
    Shipping - US $7.00 / Outside US $20.00
    1. Abandon1974
    2. Newfett72
    3. Jbdubz
    4.


    ESB rifle slings - last slings - already completed.
    Price is $25 shipping us $3.00, Outside $10.00
    1. Inwenthor
    2. CarlWaterworth
    3. Castlefett
    4. Kimelius
    5. Abandon1974
    6. Newfett72
    7. Jbdubz
    8. Juanmatroop
    9. Ghostrider
    10. Bcurtis

    37. Sedavor - 9405503299300248282519 - Received
    38. Ghostrider - 9405503699300248282540 - Received
    39. Auspanzer - LZ318850108US - Shipped
    40. Bcurtis - 9405503699300248282472 - Received
    41. Brandontrueblue - 9405503699300248282403 - Received
    42. Jc27 - 9405509699939713537476 - Shipped
    43. Chrisrose - 9405503699300251151130 - Shipped - expected ship date 3/11
    44. Verbal - completed
    45. Longhammer - In Progress expected ship date 3/13



    Woohoo! #4 on a list - Taco, did you get my pm with paypal notification for re-sending the sling to the address below?

    Kim Tonkin
    GPO Box 148
    Melbourne VIC Australia

    +61 4151 66922
  2. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 13, 2014, 1:12 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #327

    yes Kim I got the address. Will be shipping it out.
    Updating first post with more trackings
  3. juanmatroop's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    62
    Mar 13, 2014, 1:39 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #328

    Taco, just sent you payment. Please make sure you ship that replacement sling to the address on PayPal´s payment. Thank you.
  4. Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    189
    Mar 13, 2014, 1:48 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #329

    Payment sent via paypal for belt and sling.

    Craig
  5. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 13, 2014, 6:17 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #330

    OK abaddon1974 your belt and sling are complete and ready to ship tomorrow morning.

    I need to apologize though to Verbal and Longhammer. I have been working on your belts which are the last two of the old run and I accidentally spilled some black dye on parts of your belt which I have to redo. I was able to scrap leather from them to be able to put together a esb which I used for abaddon1974. Very sorry my fault for not watching what I was doing.
  6. Newfett72's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Mar 13, 2014, 8:21 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #331

    Paypal sent for belt and sling.
    Wayne
  7. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 13, 2014, 8:30 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #332

    Got it. Gonna do my best to get out by the weekend.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  8. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 14, 2014, 1:21 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #333

    Final day to put in for your belt order. Still a spot or two open. Payments must be in today. Thanks.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  9. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    474
    Mar 14, 2014, 7:11 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #334

    Just wondering if these are the new slings and are they all gone?
  10. jbdubz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    287
    Mar 14, 2014, 11:22 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #335

    PP sent for both! thanks taco.


    Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk
  11. Member Since
    May 2013
    Posts
    38
    Mar 15, 2014, 1:14 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #336

    Just got my belt and it looks great! Thank You!
  12. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    474
    Mar 15, 2014, 3:48 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #337

    PP sent for sling thanks.
  13. morten's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    96
    Mar 16, 2014, 6:33 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #338

    15th bump for refund. Please reply to pm.
  14. bcurtis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    363
    Mar 17, 2014, 4:23 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #339

    Received my sling today. Thanks a lot!
  15. Ghostrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    214
    Mar 18, 2014, 1:00 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #340

    Sling arrived today, looks great!

    Thanks a lot and best of luck to you

    Neil
  16. DisposablHero's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    205
    Mar 19, 2014, 9:14 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #341

    Sorry to hear you're hanging it up man. Bought a DIY belt kit and a sling off you about 5 years ago and I love them.
  17. catbread's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    162
    Mar 19, 2014, 9:52 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #342

    Quote morten said: View Post
    15th bump for refund. Please reply to pm.
    Is this guy ever going to get a response? I feel bad reading all of his posts!
  18. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 19, 2014, 2:30 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #343

    catbread he does get replies he just likes to post up alot.
  19. morten's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    96
    Mar 19, 2014, 3:28 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #344

    Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    catbread he does get replies he just likes to post up alot.
    True, I do get a reply every now and then, with a promise that the refund will show up.
    After 4 years of waiting I have now finally received $25 of the $112 that I originally paid for a belt.
    Thanks for the first payment. Now only $87 to go. Will I get the rest of the payment before the end of the year...?

    I think I have been extremely patient in this case, and I hope you understand why I get a bit frustrated and
    bumps my request for refund. It´s not that I like to put up a lot of posts...
  20. Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,191
    Mar 26, 2014, 10:29 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #345

    Hey bud

    No pm yet and I dont see my name on the list?
    I paid last year .. whats going on?



    Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    KC I'll be sending you a pm soon.
    Longhammer I will use your new address. I know you've been waiting buddy. Very sorry.

    I am using this time to say alittle something. I have been in contact with most of you and its good to know that belts are getting to you. I would like to say I am sorry to those members who have been waiting for a while now. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to you all and to the TDH community. Most of the current list knows what has been going on but left the rest of you out in the dark.

    A few months ago I started having health problems. I suffered a minor heartattack and was told it was due to stress. Since then I have been getting hit with strong chest pains that feel just like attacks. According to my doctor nothing they can detect is showing up to give a reason for my attacks. Some of them have been caught while I am hooked up to machines so they know what I'm talking about but don't know the reason behind them. The doctors gave me a cause from concern when they said my condition could be fatal. Since then I had been living in fear everyday. Shortly afterwards my sewing machine went down. Then my grandfather who was my last grandparent pasted away. He was the backbone of my family and things have not been the same since he left. I lost my job and things kept falling apart. I became angry at the world and shut everyone out. However a TDH member who's local in San Antonio met with me and we talked about the costume and the community, etc. He told me that even though I had fallen off I was still looked up too. He made me feel like I was still welcomed and needed. With that I felt like I brushed myself off, took my sewing machine in to get fixed, found a part time job as a dishwasher, used up what was left of my savings to buy some new leather and finish up these belts. I decided I wasn't going to let my health problems stop me and keep me from doing things. So I just want to say I'm very sorry for falling off. I never meant to upset anyone and I can only hope you all forgive me. Whether anyone needs me or not I will still be here for you all.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey bud

    No pm yet and I dont see my name on the list?
    I paid last year .. whats going on?



    Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    KC I'll be sending you a pm soon.
    Longhammer I will use your new address. I know you've been waiting buddy. Very sorry.

    I am using this time to say alittle something. I have been in contact with most of you and its good to know that belts are getting to you. I would like to say I am sorry to those members who have been waiting for a while now. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to you all and to the TDH community. Most of the current list knows what has been going on but left the rest of you out in the dark.

    A few months ago I started having health problems. I suffered a minor heartattack and was told it was due to stress. Since then I have been getting hit with strong chest pains that feel just like attacks. According to my doctor nothing they can detect is showing up to give a reason for my attacks. Some of them have been caught while I am hooked up to machines so they know what I'm talking about but don't know the reason behind them. The doctors gave me a cause from concern when they said my condition could be fatal. Since then I had been living in fear everyday. Shortly afterwards my sewing machine went down. Then my grandfather who was my last grandparent pasted away. He was the backbone of my family and things have not been the same since he left. I lost my job and things kept falling apart. I became angry at the world and shut everyone out. However a TDH member who's local in San Antonio met with me and we talked about the costume and the community, etc. He told me that even though I had fallen off I was still looked up too. He made me feel like I was still welcomed and needed. With that I felt like I brushed myself off, took my sewing machine in to get fixed, found a part time job as a dishwasher, used up what was left of my savings to buy some new leather and finish up these belts. I decided I wasn't going to let my health problems stop me and keep me from doing things. So I just want to say I'm very sorry for falling off. I never meant to upset anyone and I can only hope you all forgive me. Whether anyone needs me or not I will still be here for you all.
  21. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 26, 2014, 12:33 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #346

    KCR sorry man I have you on my special list because you are a white belt. I have gotten enough piece to do the pouches in white leather. The delay has been finding a piece of white leather big and long enough to do the belt strap. Tandys no longer sells the white dye, but it wouldn't matter much anyways as it does not work well. i had been checking weekly for white scrap pieces to show up and have found some. But nothing big enough yet to do that belt strap. There was one that was big enough but had a giant orange stain in the middle. I'm still checking and I will keep you updated.
  22. Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,191
    Mar 26, 2014, 1:54 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #347

    Thanks. For the update
  23. TommyD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68
    Mar 26, 2014, 1:57 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #348

    KCR...check your PMs
  24. Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,191
    Mar 27, 2014, 7:29 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #349

    Brother lets do an rotj belt then
    It seem easier for you and we can call it even

    Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    KCR sorry man I have you on my special list because you are a white belt. I have gotten enough piece to do the pouches in white leather. The delay has been finding a piece of white leather big and long enough to do the belt strap. Tandys no longer sells the white dye, but it wouldn't matter much anyways as it does not work well. i had been checking weekly for white scrap pieces to show up and have found some. But nothing big enough yet to do that belt strap. There was one that was big enough but had a giant orange stain in the middle. I'm still checking and I will keep you updated.
  25. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Mar 27, 2014, 11:37 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement #350

    ok will do.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Sign Up for 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts
    By 99centTaco in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2009, 1:09 PM
  2. 99centtaco's ESB leather Ammo belt run
    By 99centTaco in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jan 4, 2007, 9:42 PM