99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement

From
    VIC, Australia

Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts & Slings - Retirement

99centTaco said: View Post
    After much though I have decided that it is in my best interest to retire from leather work and prop making. With my recent issues in my life I really don't have the time anymore. So with that being said I have enough material to do about 4 more belts if needed. No SE belts. I will be taking names through Friday 3/14. Sorry about the short notice but I'm just about done with the last ones and if there is no immediate interest I would like to hang it up as soon as possible.

I also have 6 rifle slings left. These slings are ready made and ready to ship. Once I'm out there will be no more.

I just also would like to say thank you to the tdh community for the last 8 years. It's been a great ride.

ROTJ, ESB Belts - $175
    Shipping - US $7.00 / Outside US $20.00
    1. Abandon1974
    2. Newfett72
    3. Jbdubz

ESB rifle slings - last slings - already completed.
    Price is $25 shipping us $3.00, Outside $10.00
    1. Inwenthor
    2. CarlWaterworth
    3. Castlefett
    4. Kimelius
    5. Abandon1974
    6. Newfett72
    7. Jbdubz
    8. Juanmatroop
    9. Ghostrider
    10. Bcurtis

37. Sedavor - 9405503299300248282519 - Received
    38. Ghostrider - 9405503699300248282540 - Received
    39. Auspanzer - LZ318850108US - Shipped
    40. Bcurtis - 9405503699300248282472 - Received
    41. Brandontrueblue - 9405503699300248282403 - Received
    42. Jc27 - 9405509699939713537476 - Shipped
    43. Chrisrose - 9405503699300251151130 - Shipped - expected ship date 3/11
    44. Verbal - completed
    45. Longhammer - In Progress expected ship date 3/13

Woohoo! #4 on a list - Taco, did you get my pm with paypal notification for re-sending the sling to the address below?

Kim Tonkin
    GPO Box 148
    Melbourne VIC Australia

+61 4151 66922

From
    San Antonio Texas

yes Kim I got the address. Will be shipping it out.
    Updating first post with more trackings

From
    Seville (Spain)

Taco, just sent you payment. Please make sure you ship that replacement sling to the address on PayPal´s payment. Thank you.

Payment sent via paypal for belt and sling.

Craig

From
    San Antonio Texas

OK abaddon1974 your belt and sling are complete and ready to ship tomorrow morning.

I need to apologize though to Verbal and Longhammer. I have been working on your belts which are the last two of the old run and I accidentally spilled some black dye on parts of your belt which I have to redo. I was able to scrap leather from them to be able to put together a esb which I used for abaddon1974. Very sorry my fault for not watching what I was doing.

From
    Ohio

Paypal sent for belt and sling.
    Wayne

From
    San Antonio Texas

Got it. Gonna do my best to get out by the weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

From
    San Antonio Texas

Final day to put in for your belt order. Still a spot or two open. Payments must be in today. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

From
    Massachusetts

Just wondering if these are the new slings and are they all gone?

PP sent for both! thanks taco.

Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk

From
    Wichita KS

Just got my belt and it looks great! Thank You!

From
    Massachusetts

PP sent for sling thanks.

From
    Oslo (Norway)

15th bump for refund. Please reply to pm.

From
    Silver Spring, MD. USA

Received my sling today. Thanks a lot!

From
    unknown

Sling arrived today, looks great!

Thanks a lot and best of luck to you

Neil

From
    Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada

Sorry to hear you're hanging it up man. Bought a DIY belt kit and a sling off you about 5 years ago and I love them.

morten said: View Post
    15th bump for refund. Please reply to pm.
    Is this guy ever going to get a response? I feel bad reading all of his posts!

From
    San Antonio Texas

catbread he does get replies he just likes to post up alot.

From
    Oslo (Norway)

catbread he does get replies he just likes to post up alot.
    True, I do get a reply every now and then, with a promise that the refund will show up.
    After 4 years of waiting I have now finally received $25 of the $112 that I originally paid for a belt.
    Thanks for the first payment. Now only $87 to go. Will I get the rest of the payment before the end of the year...?

I think I have been extremely patient in this case, and I hope you understand why I get a bit frustrated and
    bumps my request for refund. It´s not that I like to put up a lot of posts...

Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed

Hey bud

No pm yet and I dont see my name on the list?
    I paid last year .. whats going on?

KC I'll be sending you a pm soon.
    Longhammer I will use your new address. I know you've been waiting buddy. Very sorry.

I am using this time to say alittle something. I have been in contact with most of you and its good to know that belts are getting to you. I would like to say I am sorry to those members who have been waiting for a while now. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to you all and to the TDH community. Most of the current list knows what has been going on but left the rest of you out in the dark.

A few months ago I started having health problems. I suffered a minor heartattack and was told it was due to stress. Since then I have been getting hit with strong chest pains that feel just like attacks. According to my doctor nothing they can detect is showing up to give a reason for my attacks. Some of them have been caught while I am hooked up to machines so they know what I'm talking about but don't know the reason behind them. The doctors gave me a cause from concern when they said my condition could be fatal. Since then I had been living in fear everyday. Shortly afterwards my sewing machine went down. Then my grandfather who was my last grandparent pasted away. He was the backbone of my family and things have not been the same since he left. I lost my job and things kept falling apart. I became angry at the world and shut everyone out. However a TDH member who's local in San Antonio met with me and we talked about the costume and the community, etc. He told me that even though I had fallen off I was still looked up too. He made me feel like I was still welcomed and needed. With that I felt like I brushed myself off, took my sewing machine in to get fixed, found a part time job as a dishwasher, used up what was left of my savings to buy some new leather and finish up these belts. I decided I wasn't going to let my health problems stop me and keep me from doing things. So I just want to say I'm very sorry for falling off. I never meant to upset anyone and I can only hope you all forgive me. Whether anyone needs me or not I will still be here for you all.
    - - - Updated - - -

Hey bud

No pm yet and I dont see my name on the list?
    I paid last year .. whats going on?

KC I'll be sending you a pm soon.
    Longhammer I will use your new address. I know you've been waiting buddy. Very sorry.

I am using this time to say alittle something. I have been in contact with most of you and its good to know that belts are getting to you. I would like to say I am sorry to those members who have been waiting for a while now. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to you all and to the TDH community. Most of the current list knows what has been going on but left the rest of you out in the dark.

A few months ago I started having health problems. I suffered a minor heartattack and was told it was due to stress. Since then I have been getting hit with strong chest pains that feel just like attacks. According to my doctor nothing they can detect is showing up to give a reason for my attacks. Some of them have been caught while I am hooked up to machines so they know what I'm talking about but don't know the reason behind them. The doctors gave me a cause from concern when they said my condition could be fatal. Since then I had been living in fear everyday. Shortly afterwards my sewing machine went down. Then my grandfather who was my last grandparent pasted away. He was the backbone of my family and things have not been the same since he left. I lost my job and things kept falling apart. I became angry at the world and shut everyone out. However a TDH member who's local in San Antonio met with me and we talked about the costume and the community, etc. He told me that even though I had fallen off I was still looked up too. He made me feel like I was still welcomed and needed. With that I felt like I brushed myself off, took my sewing machine in to get fixed, found a part time job as a dishwasher, used up what was left of my savings to buy some new leather and finish up these belts. I decided I wasn't going to let my health problems stop me and keep me from doing things. So I just want to say I'm very sorry for falling off. I never meant to upset anyone and I can only hope you all forgive me. Whether anyone needs me or not I will still be here for you all.

From
    San Antonio Texas

KCR sorry man I have you on my special list because you are a white belt. I have gotten enough piece to do the pouches in white leather. The delay has been finding a piece of white leather big and long enough to do the belt strap. Tandys no longer sells the white dye, but it wouldn't matter much anyways as it does not work well. i had been checking weekly for white scrap pieces to show up and have found some. But nothing big enough yet to do that belt strap. There was one that was big enough but had a giant orange stain in the middle. I'm still checking and I will keep you updated.

Thanks. For the update

From
    Kaiserslaturn Germany

KCR...check your PMs

Brother lets do an rotj belt then
    It seem easier for you and we can call it even

KCR sorry man I have you on my special list because you are a white belt. I have gotten enough piece to do the pouches in white leather. The delay has been finding a piece of white leather big and long enough to do the belt strap. Tandys no longer sells the white dye, but it wouldn't matter much anyways as it does not work well. i had been checking weekly for white scrap pieces to show up and have found some. But nothing big enough yet to do that belt strap. There was one that was big enough but had a giant orange stain in the middle. I'm still checking and I will keep you updated.

From
    San Antonio Texas

ok will do.