Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 12, 2013, 5:12 PM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #251

Hi longhammer. PM coming.

3 days left for anyone else who wants to place an order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  2. Member Since
    May 2013
    Dec 12, 2013, 5:20 PM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #252

PM sent
  3. Member Since
    May 2013
    Dec 12, 2013, 5:31 PM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #253

Payment sent.
  4. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 12, 2013, 6:59 PM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #254

List updated

Dec 13, 2013, 1:01 PM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #255

Another pm sent
  6. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 14, 2013, 4:04 PM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #256

Pm sent morton.

Today is the last day to place an order. Thank you.

7. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Dec 15, 2013, 10:06 AM - Re: New Official 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - 12/14 #257

List closed

Dec 18, 2013, 3:44 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #258

pm sent
    Dec 27, 2013, 4:50 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #259

pm sent.
    Dec 31, 2013, 4:27 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #260

Another bump for refund. Pm sent. Please reply.
  11. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Jan 2, 2014, 3:48 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #261

Hello everyone I just wanted to let everyone know I'm back online. I was gone due to recent losses in my family. I never thought I could lose so many family.members in such a.short time.

As for the belts. To those asking yes this is my final run. There will not be another run anytime in the future. I've been doing my best to do all the remaining belts at once. Thanks.

Jan 2, 2014, 7:01 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #262

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences. Thank you for the update, it is appreciated.
    Jan 14, 2014, 8:00 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #263

Any updates? The list on the front page hasn't changed for over a month.
    Jan 17, 2014, 4:15 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #264

Yet another bump for refund
    Jan 17, 2014, 8:32 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #265

You too eh?
    Jan 19, 2014, 2:17 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #266

Hey, I've seen that you've been on here everyday yet you are not responding to simple pm's. I'm not asking for much, just an update or at least a reply to pm's. I'm not saying that anything shady is going on, but it IS a little unsettling when it seems as though someone you are doing business with is avoiding/ignoring you. I'm just asking for a little communication. It would go a long way in instilling customer confidence. I hope you reply since it really is the right thing to do. Thanks.
    Jan 19, 2014, 3:00 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #267

Hi Taco, still waiting for the belt (just the belt)... thanks
  18. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Jan 19, 2014, 7:49 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #268

Hey guys. I am here. Sorry for my lack of progress. I have been unable to get to the computer due to a recent injury. I recently threw my back out while trying to lift my sewing machine out of the trunk of my car. This is a first for me and would never wish this kind of.pain on anyone. Whenever I try to stand up the.lower back starts to shoot a pain down my left leg. I'm hoping to recover as soon as possible.
    Jan 20, 2014, 9:44 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #269

Quote 99centTaco said: View Post
    I have been unable to get to the computer due to a recent injury.
    I have seen that you have been on the site several times a day for the last several days, so I don't understand why you said this. I am sympathetic if you hurt your back since I understand the pain that can cause (I have had four lower back surgeries and countless procedures for an irremovable tumor on my spinal cord). Looking back through the thread, you have had a serious stretch of awful misfortune. I hope that changes. As for the belts, I saw in post #239 that you had gotten another TDH member to help you with them. Is this still the case? I only have the protection of a paypal refund for nine more days, and based on your apparent bad luck and the difficulty some others have expressed in either getting responses, their belts, or refunds from you over the last few months, I'm afraid I am going to have to file for a refund. I feel that it is the only way to protect myself from being $185 short with nothing to show for it. I'm sorry to put this here, but this thread seems to be the only thing you really respond to, albeit rarely. My only wish is that you'd reply to pm's. I'm not a pestering customer. I only asked for an update since the belt was almost a month beyond the stated completion date. I hope you can understand my frustration. Before placing my order with you, you responded within minutes or hours to several pm's with questions and clarifications about your new style belts. It was only after I had sent my money that pm's then began to take days to get a response to (even when I saw that you were online), if I even got a response at all.

Anyhow, I hope this message doesn't come across as angry or rude, because it has not been written with that intention. I am seriously bummed because I truly wanted one of your belts, but my own difficulties in getting responses from you coupled with the clear difficulties that other customers are having with the same thing leaves me with little confidence that this will end well. I hope I am wrong, and I hope that you stand behind your word that you gave me in the beginning. As I said above in a previous post, I'm not asking for much, just communication.
  20. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Jan 20, 2014, 9:55 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #270

I understand. As for what looks like being online all the time it's probably something from the phone app. I do have.some local help. Sprof has been helping me with the balsa wood blocks. He cut out about 60 for me. Yes I have had a string of bad luck. And to be honest it's starting to **** me off. With my recent injury I can not even stand up let alone walk. Not only does it prevent me from finishing up these belts but I have to call into work with is very costly to me right now. The ER said this type of injury just needs to heal on its own. Should anyone want to pass on the belts they just need to let me know. Trust me this was suppose to be over awhile back. I will finish up what needs to be done. If anyone has ever dealt with throwing out your lower back and knows of anything I can do to treat it please let me know. I keep having extreme pain every time I move. Never had this happen before.

Jan 20, 2014, 10:01 AM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #271

I understand the lower back pain. You are experiencing sciatica and it is absolutely awful. The best thing to do truly is to lay down. No caffeine, no smoking, no stimulants of any kind. I would take 3 ibuprofen to help with the inflammation of the back muscles, put on Star Wars (The OT) and relax. Trust me, sadly, I've dealt with lower back issues since I was 13 years old.

*edit: Also, as silly as it may sound, breathing exercises can be really helpful. It helped me tremendously when I was experiencing tons of lower back pain, spasms, and sciatica prior to a surgery. It was the only thing that could help me to relax during that time.

Here's how it goes (don't laugh):
    The idea is to draw breaths into the three portions of the lungs (upper, mid, and lower). It is regulated by counting. The great thing is is that you can do it while laying down!
    1. Upper lungs: Position your hands where your thumbs are under your armpits, elbows out to the side, and fingertips facing each other (the hand position helps you to concentrate your air intake into this portion of the lungs). Take a slow, deep breath through your nose while counting to 5. Hold that breath while counting to 5. Slowly exhale through your mouth while counting to 5. Really exhale-I mean there should be an audible sound such as "Hawww". (I said don't laugh) You can repeat this as many times as you'd like. I typically do 3 sets before moving onto the next lung section.

2. Mid lungs: Position your hands the same as in step one EXCEPT this time your thumbs should be running underneath your ribcage so that you can feel your mid lungs expanding. The breathing portion is the same as above. 5 seconds in through the nose (deep, slow inhalation), hold for 5 seconds (you can hold longer if you desire. I sometimes do 8 seconds), and audible exhale for 5 seconds. Again, you can repeat as many times as you'd like.

3. Lower lungs (belly breathing): This is sometimes referred to as 'baby breathing' since babies are only capable of breathing through their lower lungs. Same hand position: thumbs back, fingertips facing each other, elbows out EXCEPT this time your thumbs should be running along your hip bone. The breathing portion is the same as above. 5 seconds in through the nose (deep, slow inhalation), hold for 5 seconds, and audible exhale for 5 seconds. Again, you can repeat as many times as you'd like.

Once I finish with all 3, I'm usually feeling very relaxed and my muscle pain is greatly reduced. What I've learned from having severe back pain/discomfort, especially with something like sciatica (where the pain feels like a jolt of electricity suddenly and unexpectedly running down my leg) is that the anticipation/anxiety of "knowing" that sudden, excruciating pain is coming makes the muscles of the body much more tense. This anxiety leads to more pain and more sciatica. The breathing exercises really help you focus on something other than your pain and they also help to relax not only your muscles and body, but your anxiety, which helps tremendously. Another benefit is that it will put you right to sleep. Trust me dude, what you need most while recovering from a back injury is relaxation. The more relaxed you are, the faster you will recover.

Sorry for the book, lol, but this really helped me when my spinal cord tumor was wreaking havoc on my lower back and causing sciatica (and even more problems). I know it may sound silly to do this stuff, but it was really great for me and I'm confident it can help you to get through your situation. I'm not some yoga nut or something (that's my wife), but these breathing exercises were the best thing I ever received when it came to my back pain. Just take ibuprofen for the muscle inflammation, rest, and do the breathing exercises when you are feeling pain. I hope this was helpful. Take care. *end edit*

Also, I see what you're saying about the phone app. That makes me feel a little better.
    Last edited by bcurtis; Jan 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM.
    Jan 20, 2014, 2:14 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #272

Taco, sending my refund with paypal takes less than a minute of your time. I have waited over 4 years...
  23. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Jan 21, 2014, 3:56 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #273

hey everyone. well I just wanted to update that last night I was having extreme pain that I could not take. Ended up going to ER and I was giving 4 shots in the back of my spine. Had a small allergic reaction to the steroid shot which cause me to sweat really bad really fast for about 5 mins. Was sent home with tramadol and cyclobenzaprine. Woke up this morning with about 90% pain gone. I can now walk and stand up. Today I feel much better to restart the belts. I'll be updating tonight.
    Jan 21, 2014, 4:00 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #274

Get well soon! Perhaps you could start with doing my refund...
    I donīt understand why this have to take so long... its 4 years already.
    Letīs see some action! (?)
    Jan 21, 2014, 6:06 PM - Re: 99centtaco Leather Ammo Belts - List Closed #275

That's great news (on both fronts). I'd still recommend the breathing exercises for when it's bothering you.