Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zammer's confirmed for C3?

Zammer's confirmed for C3?

K- besides Leeanna, who else? Oh and what hotel are you staying at?

List so far:
    Zam I Am & Zam I Ain't (Courtyard Marriott)
    Maul Maus
    Moncal & Wifey
    DCB
    Hothgirl
    Judz Dwedd & Wifey
    Iceheart (Hyatt)
    KimnCris
    BlueRoomate
    Last edited by Zam I Am; Apr 10, 2005 at 10:27 PM.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Re: Zammer's confirmed for C3?

Here I was already to chime in... and I'm already listed!

I'll be there...just with no Zam costume.

MaulMaus said:
    Here I was already to chime in... and I'm already listed!
    me too

Pouts and gets to miss all the real fun.

From
    Green Bay, WI

Do I count? I'll be there all 4 days, hopfully...no DEFINATLY with my wife wearing her Zam outfit.

From
    New York, New York

I'll be there... if I ever get these bleedin' bleepin' blitherin' blastin' shin guards together...

Julie
    in a state of minor frustration because velcro has decided to hate her tonight

You can do it Velcro? use snaps if at all possible, it's better

Oh I edited my first post, I want to see all the people's I have been talking to for the last few years, and FINALLY put a name to a jpg face LOL.

Gee, now you can get your OWN Leeanna video, and I don't have to worry about making say "hi" again. lol

Yep! You know, it's been like 2 years to fulfill the conclusion to your "hi" video!!!

Wow what a catharsis it will be at C3 from this lonnggg wait...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/yvonnetate/leeanna.avi

Thanks Sithcamaro!!!

You know, my hubbie makes fun of me everytime I post the video... "I hope to MET you..."(Aussie accent.)

From
    New York, New York

I was going to use snaps, but they're less than adjustable. And with this being my first attempt at fitting armor, I figured stuff I could tweak repeatedly is my friend. Once I know how it all works together and sits on my bodysuit, I'll probably go back and put snaps on.

And to keep this on topic, I'm staying at the Hyatt in the volunteer block.

Julie

THE COUNTDOWN IS TICKING!! C'mon, we all gotta see each other on TDH night! Er, some night! I am beside myself. LOL I am actually going to try to fit by BIG pregger self into that daggone costume of mine so that I can take a pic of Leeanna and I. Dang... 2 years in the waiting. Those with costumes~ wouldnt it be great to have a costumed pic together with Leaana? All us Zammers.. Muhahah! I will have my FRS radio there and will give out the channel if yall wanna meet up by the autograph booth at the same time.

From
    Williamston, MI

I'll miss ya ladies (and gents).

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

What? Kimmy? You're not gonna be there! Awww.. Man... It won't be the same without you!

From
    Williamston, MI

Well.... someone has to pay for the wedding.

Andy will be going though. Ah the joys of being a bachelor and having money to play with.

I hate being in debt.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Hmmm.... sounds like a bachelor party we're gonna have to crash!

Sorry you won't be there...

Bah! Tell him that you have a chinese relative (me) and say that it's tradition for the guy to pay for the wedding, so, just split it down the middle! :LOL

Hey, that's how we did our wedding

From
    Williamston, MI

ZIA - Andy said he plans to help pay.

ZIA - Andy said he plans to help pay.
    hehe, so you can come to C3? LOL--(it's fun to misquote that one...) I know it would cost way more, but man, it's just not the same without ya there! Arg! It was a mob at C2, for those who remember, I heard ticket sale rates have doubled with the online ordering. Uncle George will be there too. It's gonna be wayy awesome. Tons of awesome stuff. I know several Zammers (definition: one who has been interested in zam costuming.) doing "other" things for the con, and talk about a true work of art! I can't say what it is, but talk about outdoing themselves.

From
    Williamston, MI

I didn't get to see a thing at CII, so I just can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on tickets, lodging, food, transportation, ect. to end up standing in line and likely not see anything, when that money can go towards a wedding.

I am so in debt that I've taken a lot of money out of my wedding account to pay for bills and emergancies (car repairs after my accident). My parents were not happy. I have no money for cons. At all. It's all for bills and then any last shred I have left over goes towards the wedding.

If there is even going to be a wedding...

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Yeah... I know what you mean about C2 ... I didn't get to see much either - but I still had a blast. I'm hoping this time I'll get to see more.

Weddings: By my reckoning - what's listed on your posting in any case... you've got 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks and 4 days to take care of all those details. In other words, don't worry about it!

From
    Williamston, MI

Unfortunately I have to worry. There are weeks where I don't eat because I can't afford to go grocery shopping. Money is that tight. It really sucks. I'd love to go, but unless someone wants to pay my way, it isn't going to happen.

Hi All,

Unfortunately I have had pretty much zero time to be around any forums for the last two years but am looking forward to seeing all the Zams at CIII! (Grad school has ruined my propping life! )

I wasn't planning to bring my Zam costume (it is in need of serious repairs) but I didn't know Leeanna was going to be there...Hmmm...

Kim

KimnCris, WE HAVE to take a pic together w/Leeanna. It would be awesome.

From
    Michigan

Kimmy had these same thoughts last year for Dragon Con...refused to go cause of money, etc. (and she again says she's not going to Dragon Con this year as well) So for last years Dragon Con I DID pay for her whole trip so she could go cause I really wanted her to be there.

Now with just coming back to work after 3 months off on medical leave, I really couldn't afford to pay for both of us to attend another big con, but I really wanted to go so I made some costume parts for 501st people right as I was going back to work to help catch up with my bills and to pay for my C3 pass and hotel. Yeah, she was upset for a bit but she came up with a plan for my share of wedding bills which I agreed to so things have been smoothed over as far as the wedding bills go. That's my rebuttal for the night.

I know she's torn cause she wants to go to C3, but also needs to save money badly so that's her right. I know we'll all miss her there but she's there in spirit. Plus she already has a Zam figure that is signed by Leanna that says "To Kimmy: You ROCK!" so that's cool too.