Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Zam Greeblie Set....Back Again?

From
    Marana, Arizona

Zam Greeblie Set....Back Again?

Hey fellow Zammers!

I have made a complete set of 15 Greeblies in the past for many folks on TDH. It's been awhile since I broke down and made a run. I am willing, whereas I have had a few emails recently regarding these parts, to set up a possible new run. The catch is simple...without enough interest, I can not get the run completed.

In order to make a new run, I will need to disassemble my wife's zam parts, purchase new mold compound and make new molds. Then I will have to buy new resin and cast the orders. This will obviously take some extra time and money to do this.

The set can be seen here Zam Parts Resources.

If you are truly interested in making a commitment to the run please respond here, as well as send me an email to

jdfett@msn.com

If I can get a minimum of 5 interested Zammers, I will continue with the process once I receive payment. No worries for those interested...There are plenty of folks here who have purchased from me and I have never received any complaints. I take pride in my membership to TDH and it's community and do this stuff to help fellow costumers find nearly impossible complete kits for these items!

Please respond with your name and email below and I will start a list on this first post for those interested. I would like to complete payment collection for this over the next few weeks or sooner...the quicker we get this going, the sooner you get your parts! Once I get a few people paid up I will go ahead with the purchase of the materials I need and shipping for the parts will be a first paid first served situation!

I offer one of the only full complete sets that I have seen here on TDH that include every part you can't find and need when it comes to the greebs!

BAD ECONOMY = PRICE REDUCTION

The cost for the complete set has been dropped from the original cost of $200 down to $175 shipped anywhere in the US (thats less than $10 bucks a peice!) I will have to charge extra for shipping outside the US, determined on the international charges that apply.

This is current as of 09/27/2011

Required for run!

1. ASOK

Additional orders requested

Last edited by JDFett; Mar 29, 2014 at 9:43 AM.

From
    Marana, Arizona

Re: Zam Greeblie Set....Back Again?

any inteterest in these? If i can't get an interest soon ill postpone this run till i hear more interest

PM Sent.

From
    Marana, Arizona

read above! I'm gonna give this another go...I keep getting emails but no oone ever gets on a run. This has to be done same as I mentioned above last october! I can and will be glad to give this another go. to those who have emailed me, lets get on this and get it going so you can get parts.

simply put...just as above...Ill need at least 5 up front so I can get these going. Once i get that...I can keep it open and keep taking payments and provide sets first come first serve. Those who pay first will get the sets first obviously....but please do not start with payments until I give the okay. If I do not get five on the list above...it will again be cancelled...

From
    Marana, Arizona

again....

I keep getting emails asking if i can provide these items. I can only make them if I get a run going. Sorry but I do not have usable molds and in order to redo the entire set up I would have to disassemble my wife's zam, re cast the parts and start new. If you are interested in getting these parts then let me know you want to be on the list. If I can get ten interested parties for the full kit and stragglers for individual parts Ill go with it. If not...I wont. Again sorry but in order to go through all the work I need it to be worth my time and effort for the whole recasting of my parts, plus the purchase of all the materials I need to do it. I can not see buying large quantities of the resin for a couple orders.
    Last edited by JDFett; Mar 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM.

I would like to be on the list please for the full kit.

Jen angel

From
    Singapore City, Singapore

Interested in a full kit as well.

From
    Honolulu, HI, USA

I am very interested and would like to join the list
    Natalie
    Last edited by wiedii; Mar 12, 2012 at 2:02 AM.

From
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

I'm interested in the full kit and would like to be on the list.
    email
    jainasticks@yahoo.com
    Last edited by jainasticks; Mar 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM.

I know I'm coming in late on this but I'd be interested in a set as well (and some help with the ears)
    email
    syargo@yahoo.com

From
    Lincoln, NE

I'm in for a full set. Email pending from cainjesse@gmail.com.

I'm not sure if I'm too late but I would like a full set please. sam_mansfield@internode.on.net

From
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Um, just wondering, is this run canceled? I've not heard anything on this and was just wanting to know, so I can know what direction to go.

From
    Lincoln, NE

jainasticks said: View Post
    Um, just wondering, is this run canceled? I've not heard anything on this and was just wanting to know, so I can know what direction to go.
    I haven't either. If you find a "direction", fill us in! Seems like its hard to come by the full set.

From
    United States

Ditto.

From
    Frankfurt, Germany

Same here. Seems that there is still enough interest in thonse parts.

From
    York,PA

Hello- I would love a set of Greeblies. Send me your information and I will send you a PP.
    Craig
    dm101

I am also interested

Interested in parts set also. Please send info.

Thanks

From
    Marana, Arizona

Sorry ive been out of the loop...it looks like ive got some interest maybe? I will give this another go at the same plan as stated in the post above. Any post stating yes will be added to the list and i do need the required amount of interest to get these made. Turn around can be within a few weeks of the start date after the list is full
    Hey fellow Zammers!

I have made a complete set of 15 Greeblies in the past for many folks on TDH. It's been awhile since I broke down and made a run. I am willing, whereas I have had a few emails recently regarding these parts, to set up a possible new run. The catch is simple...without enough interest, I can not get the run completed.

In order to make a new run, I will need to disassemble my wife's zam parts, purchase new mold compound and make new molds. Then I will have to buy new resin and cast the orders. This will obviously take some extra time and money to do this.

The set can be seen here Zam Parts Resources.

If you are truly interested in making a commitment to the run please respond here, as well as send me an email to

jdfett@msn.com

If I can get a minimum of 5 interested Zammers, I will continue with the process once I receive payment. No worries for those interested...There are plenty of folks here who have purchased from me and I have never received any complaints. I take pride in my membership to TDH and it's community and do this stuff to help fellow costumers find nearly impossible complete kits for these items!

Please respond with your name and email below and I will start a list on this first post for those interested. I would like to complete payment collection for this over the next few weeks or sooner...the quicker we get this going, the sooner you get your parts! Once I get a few people paid up I will go ahead with the purchase of the materials I need and shipping for the parts will be a first paid first served situation!

I offer one of the only full complete sets that I have seen here on TDH that include every part you can't find and need when it comes to the greebs!

The cost for the complete set has been dropped from the original cost of $200 down to $175 shipped anywhere in the US (thats less than $10 bucks a peice!) I will have to charge extra for shipping outside the US, determined on the international charges that apply.

This is current as of 03/30/2014

Required for run!

1. Michelle4084
    2. Kahna
    3. beyora
    4. Acetimide
    5. Flygirl

Additional orders requested

Last edited by JDFett; May 5, 2014 at 2:50 PM.

From
    Marana, Arizona

Btw...do not pm me...send me an email stating you saw the run and want in. Ill add you to the list. Once all 5 required are on the list ill start to except payment. Once payment is collected i should be able to get the first 5 done within a couple weeks depending on material shipment, ect. After that ill take orders on a first come first serve basis as added to the list

From
    Houston

I'm interested.

Email sent. I am interested.

From
    Marana, Arizona

Michelle and Kahna added to the list. Once I get three more added I'll post payment instructions. I prefer to not use paypal if possible because I hate getting charged fees. first choice of payment for me is chase quickpay.
    It also will facilitate a more speedy turnaround as well as the payment is instantly put into my account and I can get started right away.

Once the first five are completed and shipped, I will take orders continuously until the molds deteriorate again on a first come first serve basis. If interested in future orders, email me and ill keep adding names to this list. Sets will go out to those who actually pay for them same day I receive payment for future orders on a first come first serve basis

From
    Houston

I hope there's a few more interested Zammers!