Before ComicCon I made a bit more progress toward completing my Zam - I sculpted my interpretation of all of the interesting little things that hang from her belt and the thing on her arm.
unpainted resin casts:
and with my paint job (I regret using a gloss sealer):
We started using a new type of silicon from a company called FX Solutions and I have to say, I've been dumping excess resin in them quite a bit and they still look good! Cris knows the exact name of the silicon - it is a bit tricky to mix in a 10:1 ratio but we haven't had anything not cure yet.
Post here or PM if you have any questions!