Neoprene from 2nd ZamIAm run for sale!

Neoprene from 2nd ZamIAm run for sale!

[FONT=Calibri]Hey all, back in 2007, forum member ZamIAm made a neoprene run and found some great purple fabric. She even matched it to color samples from Zam in the "Dressing the Galaxy" book. I was lucky enough to be able to order some from her, and had high hopes of making a Zam costume so I could join my roomie on his 501st adventures. He dropped out shortly after, however, and as I stared at the giant roll of fabric and reassessed my sewing skills, I decided better of it. Since then, it's been living inside of its box, still wrapped, in my house. Long and short of it is, it's high time I sold it to someone who can use it, as my Zamming days are spent. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]It's 5 yards of tricot neoprene, at a 60" width, which should be enough for a costume and then some. One side is purple, while the interior is royal blue. Here are some pictures:[/FONT][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][FONT=Calibri]]I also ordered some plaster greeblies from Zam that shipped with the neoprene as well. They are rolled up inside of the fabric. Here's one of them:

[/FONT][FONT=Calibri]]It's all still wrapped and in perfect condition - I only opened a corner of it to take photos of the fabric and the closest greeblie I could reach. It's all up on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160859527016) starting around $200, which is about half of what I paid for it originally. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]If you have any questions, just let me know. Good luck, Zammers![/FONT]

From
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Neoprene from 2nd ZamIAm run for sale!

If C6 wasn't around the corner, I would be all on this! But, I have to be tight with what I spend

From
    Frankfurt, Germany

Would you ship this to Germany? If yes, what would it cost?

hasenscharte said: View Post
    Would you ship this to Germany? If yes, what would it cost?
    Hey Hasenscharte,
    Sorry about the delay in my response. This is my first time posting anything on ebay, or selling/shipping anything this large, so I needed to do a little research. As it's packaged now, the only group that will take it is UPS, and the lowest shipping cost I can get from them is $280.09 USD. However, if you don't mind me removing it from the original packaging and doing some creative folding, (cramming?) I could probably get it to fit in a USPS box, and it looks like they can ship it to you for $62.45 to $281.55 USD, depending on how fast you want it. If you don't mind a few wrinkles, it's definitely the most budget-friendly option.