Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Aug 22, 2007, 5:58 PM - Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #1

So we are DONE!!!!!

showcasing my baby!!! I think she looks marvelous!!!!

Aug 22, 2007, 6:40 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #2

Very nice!
    Aug 22, 2007, 9:25 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #3

Wow! Way to go, JD!!
    Aug 22, 2007, 10:24 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #4

Congratulations!!! Looks great - looking forward to seeing it in person at DC!!!! You made it with only a little over a week to spare!
    Aug 23, 2007, 12:31 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #5

thanks guys...Jamie will be happy to know you like it...It's a bit different than what everyone is used to seeing as we used the dressing the galaxy and VD for color references...we shot those in direct sunlight outside with no flash so the colors are pretty close to what your eye sees...

maulmaus....you are not kidding....down to the wire for sure...having to do the gauntlets ourselves kind of threw us off pace but we managed to get them done...the only thing im still hoping for is the new rifle upgrades in time...we'll see
    Aug 23, 2007, 9:49 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #6

Make sure she wears it for a couple of hours before wearing it to D*C, just to find out what works and what doesn't ....But I think you already know that!
    Aug 23, 2007, 10:00 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #7

ya...for sure...we already found a couple things we need to fix up...one of her boots are scraping her ankle and we need to dremel out the left gauntlet a bit more as it is a little tight inside...
    Aug 23, 2007, 11:36 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #8

Looks great
    Aug 23, 2007, 3:56 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #9

Wow! Looks fabulous!

Lookin' forward to meeting you both at DCon!
    Aug 23, 2007, 5:49 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #10

Wow! Way to go. Looks good!
    Aug 24, 2007, 9:18 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #11

Looks good!
  12. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Aug 24, 2007, 3:52 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #12

Wow Looks great! Zam's costume has always amazed me
    Aug 25, 2007, 6:59 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #13

Phew that was close

Congratulaions! It's a Zam!

Loving what you did with the end of the rifle. I'll have to pick your brains on that again.

Enjoy DC
    Aug 27, 2007, 10:02 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #14

Glad to have Jamie as a part of the NEG! Our first ever Zam here in New England. SWEET!
    Sep 4, 2007, 12:01 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #15

for those zammers who dont know...Jamie won best bounty hunter and best of show in the star wars contest at D*Con!!!! yaaaayyyyyy! pictures will be posted later in the sarlac pit thread i posted!
    Sep 11, 2007, 9:56 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #16

Congrats again on the D*Con MOTF contest win.

I posted photos from the contest in my Image Event account. Feel free to take a look or grab whatever you'd like (original res is available there).

COSTUME CONTEST PHOTOS
    Sep 11, 2007, 10:18 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #17

those are great....

I was too busy mpg-in to get any good photos so im glad you got those! I will be grabbing the high res ones in the morning as im at work right now but this is just about how she looked the rest of the day!

great shots!
    Sep 12, 2007, 12:12 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #18

o.k. folks....i know i'm super lame for not posting on here...so for that i sincerley apologize, I've been meaning too ever since I got back from D*con, and just havent had the time ( i started nursing school! ugghh)

with that said, I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone here for all the input and advice, recomendations and also support, that jdfett and I received from everyone. The advice was priceless!! thank you thank you thank you... 2 all...

Kay_Dee, your pics are fantastic!! (pm sent btw)...thank you for sharing those!

It was great to meet some of y'all at D*con, it's nice being able to put a face to the name!! ...all in all, D*con was awesome, although, I have to admit, when I got the chance to meet fellow zammers at the parade, I was NOT well, therefore, I was not myself! so..sorry if i wasnt more outgoing, but i really did enjoy meeting y'all!! I enjoyed scoping out everyone else's zam! (c'mon everyone does it!) and i thought "man...we look pretty good! heres to representin the female bounty hunter!!" I thought everyone's costume was amazing!

so thanks again everyone...hope we meet again somewhere else down the line!
    Sep 12, 2007, 11:10 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #19

I was pretty THRILLED to be able to give you one of those awards, Jamie! Congrats!
    Sep 12, 2007, 2:23 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #20

Congratulations Jamie on the awards!! You made us TDH'ers Proud and especially us Zammers! Way to Go!! You and JD made a fantastic costume! And thanks to Kay_Dee for sharing those pics!

It was also great to be able to meet you and JD at DC - looking forward to next time. Good luck in nursing school.. considering how sick some of us have been since DC, I think we need a nurse!
    Sep 12, 2007, 9:45 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #21

Quote FANGS said: View Post
    I was pretty THRILLED to be able to give you one of those awards, Jamie! Congrats!

I tell ya, that MOTF contest was something i've never experienced before. I was so nervouse standing up in front of people, not to mention, I only had one contact in...(my left one was working out, so jd had to take it out for me backstage)...so my vision was more than skewed!! all i kept telling myself, please dont fall....and to breathe....did i mention how nervouse i was? looking back on it, i feel pretty silly now! and you wouldnt believe how shocked i was when i heard my name and number called for best in show...it took me a minute to realize that i had heard what i heard! It was great to meet you, both in costume, and out, i wish we had gotten more time to chat! theres is always next year....

and thank you maul maus for the good wishes, nursing school isnt easy..actually, i think the words nursing school + easy are polar opposites! so any wishes, and luck sent my way is greatly needed and appreciatted! this is my first week, so im really overwhelmed, severly stressed out, i dont know if im coming or going or been there! i feel like im in boot camp all over again, only im not doing push ups this time! lol...
    i Know what you mean about the d*con bug, my chest and throat still arent right..i guess thats what happens though when you have that many people in one place! it's been a little over a week now...should be getting better soon!
  22. Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Dec 6, 2007, 1:13 AM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #22

Jamie is looking so fantastic proffesional.
    I think with a photoshop guy on hand you could turn this photo in something very special
    Jan 10, 2008, 9:35 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #23

HA-no kidding huh? i love photoshop...havnt thought about using that shot..
    May 8, 2008, 10:52 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #24

here is a cool shot from Dcon last year during the Star Wars costume contest! she was super pumped to win both best bounty hunter and best in show! a very cool day for the zammer community!

May 9, 2008, 5:37 PM - Re: Jamie's (aka clawdite77, jdfett's honey) Zam! #25

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the picture... er.. only 8 months late JD!

You're as bad as I am in posting pictures!