Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

interest in an aluminum blaster

From
    Cardiff, Wales, UK

Re: interest in an aluminum blaster

I'll have one. How do you want to do this. Shall we send you PMS so you can keep a total?

I'm 100 up for one dude

I'll have to know more about the electronic version though. For now it's just the plain one
    Last edited by sl/tk8456; Mar 14, 2007 at 4:47 AM.

From
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I'd be in for the electronics version.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

How many does this make for me??? Yikes... On the other hand I don't have one that llights up or makes cool sounds! I'd be interested in an electronics version.

From
    Toronto,Ontario,Canada

Hi I'm InsigniaNIX aka BH 2530 in the 501st. I'm a Jango Fett but I'm making a Zam Wessel costume for my fiancée. I'd be up for one as well please.

From
    Escondido, CA

I will have to check with the hubbie but I think it's safe to say count me in!
    I would Love to have the electronics version!
    I am currently gunless so I would need anything that's currently available to get one.

edit: checked with hubby. Put me down for an electonics one if this comes through
    Last edited by me*gonk; Mar 16, 2007 at 1:56 PM.

I might be interested

From
    Gardendale, Alabama , USA

Im in for one...

From
    Marana, Arizona

cal...you so know im up for the barrel..have your blaster kit and would be a sweet upgrade!

From
    Wisconsin

I'm in for one as well

I edited the first post with the interest list and proper information. It seems most people would be more interested in an electronic blaster kit at this point anyway but I still need to bug my machinist to get the quote on the solid barrel.

Please keep in mind, this is only the price of the barrel itself. This does not include the handle or the electronics. If you already have one of my resin blasters you may consider using the handle from that and rigging up your own electronics. If you want the hyperdyne electronics, I need to redesign the handle to incorporate the design so there will be extra cost there also. I'm guessing an additional $50 for the handle kit plus whatever hyperdyne will charge. I'm talking to him now to see if he can ballpark a cost to give us an idea.

From
    New York, New York

Definitely interested in a hollow version with handle and electronics, but only if it doesn't happen til later in the summer... Not gonna have the cash before at least July, unfortunately.

I'll put you on the list as a tentative order .. I'm not sure just yet how the run will kick off. Hopefully soon. I don't know why but I haven't heard back from my machinist on the solid version. He did mention to me at first that it wouldn't be much price difference so since it appears most people are excited like me about an electronic blaster we might just go for that option.

What do you all think? If we want to just go for it then I will need to collect payments and pay my machinist up front for the run of barrels. Since our interest list falls between the 10 and 15 run I need to call him to confirm the price if it changes right at 15 or if it's gradually less cost for say 11 or 12 blasters.

I guess I could link the thread to the 501st site and try to get more orders.

From
    Escondido, CA

Let me know where the money goes, when and how much and I'm so there. I'll need the whole kit as I'm starting from scratch here.
    I am so excited about the lights!!
    That's a good idea about posting on the 501st boards. The more people the cheaper it is for the rest of us. I am most certainly one of those "the more the merrier" people

Right on .. me too..

I posted a link on the 501st and RPF. I hope they come here as it will make it easier to keep track .. so we'll see. I don't think I want to wait too long before placing the order cause I'd like to have one for C4 and I'm sure there are a few others who would as well ... even if the electronics aren't ready.

From
    Escondido, CA

Sadly I'm not one who'll have things ready for C4. Most I may do is resew the hood on my Jedi outer robes (turns out I really did need the pleats to have it fit right) and get the belt tightened and wear that.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Yeah, let us know on the total price... as I'm a bit confused on what costs what. I'm going to need a new handle as well.

I'm really sorry but i'm finally down!!

What do you mean? Do you want on the interest list or off of it?

Sandman, I added you to the list too.

I will probably cut off the list here soon so we can get a run going for those wanting the barrel for C4. The electronics probably won't be ready for C4 so if we get the blaster kits out then I guess you can mail them back so I can take them to hyperdyne ... or something. we can work on that bridge when we cross it

I guess we'll just stick with the hollow design now. It can work either way so it's a good design whether you want electronics now, later, or never.

Once I decide on a cutoff for the list then I will take that number to my machinist and get a final quote for that quantity.

I'm thinking of cutting the list off on Monday April 2nd so I can get a final quote and start collecting payments so we can get the batch going as soon as possible.

Hi MonCal... JangoUri want to be off the interested list... he told me so... as he finally decide to not making the costume... a pity.

About me... you know I want the electronic one... but I think I will have problems to get the money before CIV... (that's for sure... ... things are not working fine here).

We'll talk about this. take care.

formerly SL-1190
    From
    New Orleans, LA

Put me on the list for a hollow one as well. My friend's sister wants to do a Zam so bad. But man finding the pieces and parts is very difficult. Anyone with info on additional Zam items, it would be greatly appreciated.

MonCal said: View Post
    What do you mean? Do you want on the interest list or off of it?
    Off of it. Im really sorry but im completly out of money now!!

Up for any version of the metal.

Count me in.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

I'm still in, just make sure you put me down for the electronics version of this baby!

Edit ** sorry, mis-post

From
    Ohio

I'd be interested in the electronics version... count me in!